It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five More Clinton Emails Containing Classified Material Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

That one is too far gone to help. She's been brainwashed for decades. There's no coming back from that.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Ummm no. Nothing they could charge her with. Sorry....
A missed letter c? I'm so sure that makes her a very dangerous criminal not qualified to handle classified information.

Well of course "they" didn't charge her.

The whole "investigation" was rigged from day1.

It's all in the Congressional hearings (public and private) and the IG report(s) (public and redacted).

And all the classified stuff was in fact "there" as we know from the classifications added AFTER the authorities actually saw the emails they never saw when sent 💥😃💥

She was going to be Prez and "in charge" of all the frauds.

2 billion dollars down the tubes for the "Campaign".

Bwaaaaaa😃😃

note of advice: help is always just one phone call away 😎

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

What are you trying to say? Did they make these emails themselves? Judicial Watch articles may have a slant, but they always have links to the factual information they are forming that opinion from. They are the ones reporting because they are the ones filing the FOIA documents.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

from your link

Once again, Ohr and Steele’s exchanges detailed by Solomon provide a hint: The day after Yate’s firing, Steele contacted Ohr, texting “doubtless a sad and crazy day for you re-SY,” a clear reference to Sally Yates. “Just wanted to check you are OK, still in situ and able to help locally as discussed, along with your Bureau colleagues,” Steele added. Then, after Ohr confirmed “I’m still here and able to help as discussed,” Steele stressed that if Ohr was out at DOJ, he needed another “(Bureau?)” contact. This exchange suggests Yates’ removal concerned Steele and left him worried that without Yates at the helm, Ohr’s continued role as a DOJ liaison for Steele was at risk, and that without Yates or Ohr, he would need to work directly with the FBI. Was that because Yates approved of Ohr acting as a dossier courier for Steele and the FBI? If so, the Spygate scandal reaches into even higher echelons of the Deep State than previously known. Ohr has a pretty good incentive to come clean and expose anyone else at the DOJ (or in the Obama administration) involved in the decision to continue to use Steele as a source. Otherwise Ohr will hold sole responsibility for going rogue.

holy crap this is going right up the chain to the top of the former administraion!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Ummm keep a promise and authorize an investigation... if it's by the book and there is evidence, of course.

Do you think anyone would have an issue with an investigation started with clear evidence?

what are your feelings on the current Trump investigation? The evidence that spurred it seems to be the infamous Dossier, which at this point is lies as it has been. But I just don't see many anti-Trump folks seeing that as wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

There are not any emails with classified info in them.
The investigation into her server is over.
In the words of flipping trump sycophants
GET OVER IT

Wow, you can either lie in color, or you are massively ignorant in color. You pick.
It's fun to watch you post idiotic things, but somewhere in there, I fear you may believe yourself, and that is a real issue.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-8-2018 by network dude because: stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: amazing
So with all this stuff.

Benghazi, Clinton's Emails, Russian Collusion, etc etc. If these things should show you anything, it's not a Clinton or a Dem or a Trump or a whatever problem. It's a justice department, police, law, FBI, whatever problem.

If there is really something to all of this and someone really should be prosecuted, then why aren't they?

Because this --

-- is the only truth. Everything we are told and promised is a lie. It's a show -- theater.

Promises get votes... and then you can make the same ones again in four years.

Or how about he had friends that he found out were poison for the nation, one day woke up and had enough of it, changed political parties and decided to go fix it?

Why are only Democrats allowed to evolve, change their minds based off of recent information, decide to make a change?

Two best Presidents in recent memory were Democrats, changed their party and went on to make the nation a better place.

Asking for a friend...

Tell your friend I have a bridge to sell him. Her?

It's really nice.

So no real answer, just a crap reply.

I expected nothing and you delivered!

Edited to add... pretty cool of you to throw my sexuality into the argument.

How does it feel to be so little inside?

You have a wonderful night.

Oh you didn't understand that reference. I'll explain.

Selling a bridge to someone means they are naive. There was a man in New York who sold the Brooklyn Bridge to naive passers by, allegedly twice a week for 30 years.

So, you said you asked for a friend and I called your friend naive.

Make sense now?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So with all this stuff.

Benghazi, Clinton's Emails, Russian Collusion, etc etc. If these things should show you anything, it's not a Clinton or a Dem or a Trump or a whatever problem. It's a justice department, police, law, FBI, whatever problem.

If there is really something to all of this and someone really should be prosecuted, then why aren't they?

Because this --

-- is the only truth. Everything we are told and promised is a lie. It's a show -- theater.

Or how about he had friends that he found out were poison for the nation, one day woke up and had enough of it, changed political parties and decided to go fix it?

Why are only Democrats allowed to evolve, change their minds based off of recent information, decide to make a change?

Two best Presidents in recent memory were Democrats, changed their party and went on to make the nation a better place.

Asking for a friend...

Tell your friend I have a bridge to sell him. Her?

It's really nice.

So no real answer, just a crap reply.

I expected nothing and you delivered!

Edited to add... pretty cool of you to throw my sexuality into the argument.

How does it feel to be so little inside?

You have a wonderful night.

Your sexuality? Aren't you asking for a friend or were you lying?

Should I assume you don't speak the truth from now on?

This is a whole new level of playing victim here. Act snarky and say you're asking for a friend and then play victim and act like I asked about YOUR sexuality.

Bravo.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What was classified then? Tell me Mr know it all.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

And too bad I never post idiotic stuff. Just stuff too difficult for you to grasp.
Hey don't blame me.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How convenient.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Bwaaaaa 😵

article from January 2016 (during the Obama reign) 😃
22 Hillary Clinton emails declared 'top secret' by State Dept.

State did not provide details on the subjects of the messages, which represent seven email chains and a total of 37 pages. State spokesman John Kirby said they are part of a set the intelligence community inspector general told Congress contained information that was classified because it dealt with Special Access Programs.

note this was BEFORE they "let her off" the hook

Bwaaaaa 🤓

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

How convenient.

It got "Strzok" down and re-"Paged"

💥😃😃💥

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

There are not any emails with classified info in them.
The investigation into her server is over.
In the words of flipping trump sycophants
GET OVER IT

Wow, you can either lie in color, or you are massively ignorant in color. You pick.
It's fun to watch you post idiotic things, but somewhere in there, I fear you may believe yourself, and that is a real issue.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So with all this stuff.

Because this --

So, people can change when it suits you, but those you are against cannot possibly do so.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So with all this stuff.

Because this --

So, people can change when it suits you, but those you are against cannot possibly do so.

I take it you have an example of me saying someone changed and I was ok with it and it suited me?

Otherwise I will have to think you're full of it, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

LOL, did you watch the video? I can do a lot of things, but I can't watch it for you. I can tell you it's Comey listing the classified e-mails found on her server, in order of classification, from top secret, down to classified. I hope that wasn't over you head.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, did you watch the video? I can do a lot of things, but I can't watch it for you. I can tell you it's Comey listing the classified e-mails found on her server, in order of classification, from top secret, down to classified. I hope that wasn't over you head.

Clinton herself could tell silly she send/received classified information and she would still believe the false narrative that nothing classified passed through that server. I posted Comey's statement on the previous page where he said there was indeed classified material sent/received, it was classified at the time it was sent/received. silly wasn't told to believe that though, so she's simply incapable of processing it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well this certainly makes your orange God look better. NOT He is the president not her. Some of you people are so stupid it defies logic.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The actual fact here is that the Clintons are Teflon, there's never been more than utterly played along court cases, fines that are paid from the vast corrupt Clinton empire and NOTHING else. There's so much stuff that they should be rotting in jail for some of the heinous crimes yet remain free to not only get on with business but carry on the same crimes.

This will play out like all the others, kept at bay until they get to old age and then illness will be used as a reason they cannot be taken to trial and of course all sides will play out the theatre but in agreement to just let them go free.

Its the politicians / leaders network, do not even think you have any power against it..

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join