It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Griswald Vacation 100% Proof - You Should See This

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just goes to show that on ATS any thread containing "100% proof" in the title is going to be nothing of the sort.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Gotcha

All it 100% PROOOFS is that somewhere someone was bad at proof reading.

Oh you mean the "residue" as per OP.

Yes, Its so obvious that you find a name spelt with a a letter changed from one website to another and that all ity takes is a simple thought about how web sites are created and how information is added and how at times it wont even be proof read.

That fully explains all this "residue" found on the internet, its simply individuals adding or uploading incorrect spelling.

The changing of logos is just utterly insane because you have 2 rock solid explanations, 1 being Logo designs change and 2 being knock off merchandise.

The knock off merchandise and official merchandise also explains why a lot of movie lines are misquoted.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Or.....perhaps the "misspelling" in the game show was deliberate, showing how little such shows care about their contestants, or something to that effect?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

The only subject comparable to the level of hostility the Mandela Effect provokes is flat earth, but even that is nothing compared to this.

I've never seen conspiracy related forums so hostile to one topic where people are just continually told they are dumb, arrogant or insane.

Even if you say "just because I think it might be something other than memory issues, although, I can't prove that and the most likely answer is probably memory, but it hasn't been conclusively proven" you'll be told that you must believe it's parallel dimensions. Check out the /r/mandelaeffect on Reddit. The "sceptics" on there will repeat "your memory is wrong" and call people stupid on a forum that is just dedicated to that topic. There would be some justification for that if people were coming into open forums and just posting about the ME but when it's on a dedicated forum, what reason is there for anybody who thinks it's stupid to post there more than a couple of times? Honestly, there are so-called sceptics there that post as much as regular users just to repeat the same "it's your memory you arrogant/stupid/crazy person"

I find it very odd especially when crazy topics about all sorts of things are at least debated. There are lots of weird things related to the ME, why not at least consider other possibilities until it's conclusively proven to be memory especially in forums or threads dedicated to the topic where people just want to talk about what they find curious about the reported effects?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Not me

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join