It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Griswald Vacation 100% Proof - You Should See This

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

And I believe the misspelling on pig in a poke was intentional to show it was a cheap, shady game show.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yeh, I'm pretty sure when timelines converge no spelling gets a free pass.....it all gets changed.....everything.....all your old photo's of evidence should now show the new timelime.

This looks like it's a spelling error. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: norhoc

Your bad memory is not proof of a parallel universe

Are you talking to yourself?

Anyway, there is not nor ever will be proof of a parallel universe, or divergent timeline. They exist outside of this reality, a completely separate timeline from the point of the shift into a different future. So no one would ever know.

Example, if somehow we are able to facilitate the assassination of Adolf Hitler, and elimination of Nazism altogether in the past, and successfully avoid WWII. From the point in time in the past where it was successfully changed the timeline shifts and runs a new course into another, quite different present, we would never know, it would change nothing in this present timeline. Or say, from this present you successfully prevent 9/11 by sending information back in time to the appropriate authorities and people, and 9/11 never happened. It has no impact or change on our present, because from the time of change you created a completely different timeline, different past (from 9/11 on), different present, different future.

The ME is a different animal altogether, a work in progress, an experiment. To see what can be changed without creating a parallel universe...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fastfred

FYI, I had forgotten about this ME thread in case anyone is interested. These were from before I joined, and are about Australia and New Zealand.

98 ATS members and Counting...Australia "Out of Place"

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

ff

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fastfred
I remember it s Griswald, always. This whole ME thing is real IMO. I remember Mandela dying in prison, and many many other MEs that are mentioned. Also, Sinbad was in Shazam(sp).

But forgive me for going off the Griswald topic to one of the ME that I noticed some time ago, and talked at length with my brother about. It has to do with geography. My brother and were very competitive growing up; and used to compete about naming capitols of countries around the world. We had an entire wall in the attic/playroom covered in National Geo. maps, and two globes. Anyway, getting to the point; the location of Australia and New Zealand is no longer correct. Or at least it doesn't match that of our childhood; and I'm not talking young, but jr. high age. Australia used to be much farther South and to the East. It was much more isolated than it is today.

Now, some may say that maps were just drawn up incorrectly back then...maybe. But, the two globes matched this isolated view point. Also, when I ask my brother about this I ask him describe the position of Australia w.r.t Indonesia etc., then I had him go look at a map. That is when he said "that's not right!" He remembered it like I did. Australia was farther South East of its current location and much much more isolated.

Anyway, sorry for going off track, but this ME is something that seems so blatant and has always really bothered me.

ff

That's a well known ME (not sure if you knew) - there's a crap ton of people that share the same memory as you.. For me it's South America.

Just read your links - they are from 2010!! That's crazy! How far back does this thing go??

As in.. How far back have people been talking about it like that... I wonder if there's stuff like that before it was called the Mandela Effect that's credible and affected a mass group of people..

edit on 16-8-2018 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Does anyone remember a few years back they said earth was entering some kind of interstellar space cloud ?

Anyway seems like its about the same time frame as M.E. Guess ill google it...

Our Solar System Is Entering A Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Cloud

principia-scientific.org...

Now Phage has debunked that. And I am sure he will again but we can debunk Phage to be honest, just probably not on this one?

Granted it is new for our age of Machines and Imagery but I suspect it is doing something. I hope it is meaningless.
edit on 16-8-2018 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great find Pearj!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fastfred
a reply to: fastfred

FYI, I had forgotten about this ME thread in case anyone is interested. These were from before I joined, and are about Australia and New Zealand.

98 ATS members and Counting...Australia "Out of Place"

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

ff

I saw that happen with Orlando, FL, too. It was more west than it is...err... now.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

As another fan of the movies (having watched most of the mainstream movies), I seem to recall that this was a "blooper".

Only European Vacation had this to my knowledge, and I have a few supporting links:
Mental Flos Link (Look at Number 6)

IMDB - European Vacation Goofs (Searching for Wald took me to the 13th hit)

Now then, in a case where it's a letter missing from a word, I'd chalk that up to it being a bad memory. If I had never seen the films, and was told to try and spell it as I heard it, both the O and A variants would have been acceptable. I used to have a friend that I thought for sure was named Sara, until she politely told me one day her name was Sarah.
edit on 16/8/2018 by fossilera because: corrected urls

edit on 16/8/2018 by fossilera because: clarification

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mandela Effect 100% cuckoo .... as bad as flat earthers in my book... serious IQ problems... sorry

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I too have wondered if they even have a choice, or if they're operating on instinct alone. Also, with how fast they attack the subject it looks suspicious - like they're working, or have a job to do (trying to bury it).

I have never seen a topic that makes unprovoked people so hateful. It stands out as unusual to say the least.

I forgot to reply to this part. My cat was borking me in the leg with his head to the point of distraction.

Yeah- I agree on this. Mentioning this, or when I mention whatever hilarity that's happened to me, I'm attacked, and hard. Go look through some of my posts for examples. It also seems to be the same suspects, each time. I don't mean people who offer a logical theory- I mean the ones who stroll in, and offer little more than veiled namecalling and insults.

You can hear "It's yer crummy memory, dumba$$!" only so many times before that feeling of suspicion sets in. I notice that nothing concrete or logical is offered as to *why* one's memory would be shot to hell (tho I have a slightly creepy theory- and it ain't our minds that are going. Have a read through this for what I mean. Hmmm. Mandela in progress?)
One's memory being full of holes doesn't account for that creepy, undefinable sensation of feeling like you're trapped in a weird nightmare. I've had memory problems- anyone does. It's a whole different animal altogether than *knowing* something completely, inside and out, and having that thing altered fundamentally.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

All you have to do is look above your post...

Mandela Effect 100% cuckoo .... as bad as flat earthers in my book... serious IQ problems... sorry

Not sure what to say about these folks anymore..

It's hard not to be angry about it - but that's what I'm working on.

So I hope the best for them.

I want all of us to be better.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

All you have to do is look above your post...

Not sure what to say about these folks anymore..

It's hard not to be angry about it - but that's what I'm working on.

So I hope the best for them.

I want all of us to be better.

Think of it this way- this happened to me while watching kid at one of those indoor play areas:

I watched something on the order of 3 dozen people walk over, by and past a crumpled dollar bill at the end of a slide. Finally, I had kid go grab the thing (I don't bend well any more).

We're the ones who can see the crumpled dollar while these others walk past it and even deny it exists. *shrug*

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Who was denying it existed and how do you know they were doing so?
edit on 17-8-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sup Pearlj,

Can you name one scene in the movie where you see the name spelt?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

The spelling changed when the directors changed most likely or a new screenwriter worked on the other movies.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Seems to me that this particular ME can now be chalked up to human error, nice find

on the Wiki it states

The second film is the 2015 Vacation. In the opening "Pig in a Poke" sequence as well as the closing credits, the family's name is spelled as "Griswald" as opposed to "Griswold"

does this solve it PearJ?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: LABTECH767

We are copies of ourselves, perfect in almost every way and placed into a simulated world, perhaps as some kind of amusement park for vastly more advanced alien's or even our own descendant's

This is the sh$ittiest amusement park I've ever been in.

Sorry for the late reply, I think you misunderstand my point these are HYPOTHETICAL answers not actual answers and anyone claiming they have the answer is probably wrong since the universe is actually far more complex and variable than any of us with our tiny window onto reality, projected by our mind's interpretation of a very limited suite of senses can even comprehend, in fact our reality is actually NOT reality it is PERCIEVED reality which is something entirely different.

For me the key to this is that Consciousness the actual real self is not the mind, the thought's, the memory's or the instincts of the body and neither is it the sum of the part's but it is in fact an entirely separate form of self - the real self if you like and perhaps this real self is coexistent in multiple different reality's simultaneously but far be it from me to try to claim this is so it is merely my understanding and to a more limited degree belief in my own personal nature and I can of course NOT see or quantify your perspective so it remains' a subjective position to take.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: fossilera

Seems to me that this particular ME can now be chalked up to human error, nice find

on the Wiki it states

The second film is the 2015 Vacation. In the opening "Pig in a Poke" sequence as well as the closing credits, the family's name is spelled as "Griswald" as opposed to "Griswold"

does this solve it PearJ?

No.. I'd already read the wiki before making the thread - already read that paragraph.

The OP already says it's on the set and credits - it's the point of the thread.

Thank you though!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: LABTECH767

We are copies of ourselves, perfect in almost every way and placed into a simulated world, perhaps as some kind of amusement park for vastly more advanced alien's or even our own descendant's

This is the sh$ittiest amusement park I've ever been in.

Sorry for the late reply, I think you misunderstand my point these are HYPOTHETICAL answers not actual answers and anyone claiming they have the answer is probably wrong since the universe is actually far more complex and variable than any of us with our tiny window onto reality, projected by our mind's interpretation of a very limited suite of senses can even comprehend, in fact our reality is actually NOT reality it is PERCIEVED reality which is something entirely different.

For me the key to this is that Consciousness the actual real self is not the mind, the thought's, the memory's or the instincts of the body and neither is it the sum of the part's but it is in fact an entirely separate form of self - the real self if you like and perhaps this real self is coexistent in multiple different reality's simultaneously but far be it from me to try to claim this is so it is merely my understanding and to a more limited degree belief in my own personal nature and I can of course NOT see or quantify your perspective so it remains' a subjective position to take.

I know it was a theory. I was just stating my opinion.
If it were an amusement park, it's *awful*.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join