It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh Really ?

I Dare You to Listen to this Till the End , it Will Reveal a lot More on Hillary................Enjoy...........)

pro.hsionlineorders.net...

edit on 16-8-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

Because it's a stupid lie.

Yes we know the Trump russia collusion thing is a ridiculous lie.

Glad to see you are finally on board.. Good for you..

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes. He's going to go to jail. They are also investigating his lifelong ties to the Russian mafia and money laundering. No way he escapes prison time.

This coming from a poster who swore Hillary was going to win! I think I'd bet against you and be prepared to win!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What? Come on now, it was just about adoptions. That is what the American people were told for an entire year.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

What? Come on now, it was just about adoptions. That is what the American people were told for an entire year.

Hey I appreciate you and silly responding

I don’t believe I thought it was all about adoptions, perhaps we were reading different sources?

I thought don jr thought he was going to get dirt on Hillary, but left the meeting in 15 minutes because yes, the meeting turned out to be about the magintsky act (adoptions)

What does that have to do with the doj setting up trump?

It is a little troubling to me that it seems not one person who routinely posts on ats saying they dislike trump (which there are many legitimate reasons for) has anything at all to say about this abuse by the inte community

Could it really be that people are supportive or intentionally ignoring the politicization of the intel community as long as it goes after someone they don’t like?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join