It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Grambler

Well I guess we needed to be reminded of this. It's been almost 3 weeks since it's been discussed.

No one is forcing you to participate

Anything constructive to add?

Sure. The recycling of the talking points to keep the herd going is getting old.

Better?

Maybe if we stop talking about this, it will just go away. wait, no, that's a really stupid idea.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well I guess we needed to be reminded of this. It's been almost 3 weeks since it's been discussed.

As a Canadian you may not realize how dangerous this is to our Republic. You guys don’t have Deep State spooks running roughshod all over your Government like we do here.

You don't have to be an American to smell the # in the buckwheat. I've been here and discussing politics for years.

Also, not everyone sees every thread as not everyone can be here all the time or see every post that is made. Important topics need to be recycled from time to time.

Yeah. Our search sucks large lemons.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

CNN and the DNC told me foreign nationals commenting on social media and message boards is the greatest threat facing our nation. I'm going to send your posting history to Mueller's team.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sure. The recycling of the talking points to keep the herd going is getting old.

Better?

I will not engage in your name calling or deflection any further. Have a nice day.

If you see name calling I suggest you see an ophthalmologist. No deflection either. This HAS been discuss. The link is above. Later.

I guess one more response.

I guess calling people interested in this thread "the herd" wasnt you calling names, but was you making some sort of relevant point?

In addition, the info I provided is based off a new article that was released this week.

In contained new texts messages that have been released between simpson and Ohr.

I would be happy to discuss the info with you if you have anything relevant to say about the topic.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

As a Canadian you may not realize how dangerous this is to our Republic. You guys don’t have Deep State spooks running roughshod all over your Government like we do here.

You don't have to be an American to smell the # in the buckwheat. I've been here and discussing politics for years.

Also, not everyone sees every thread as not everyone can be here all the time or see every post that is made. Important topics need to be recycled from time to time.

You can smell it but you only want it discussed if Trump is the one who shi in it..
edit on 16-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

You can smell it but you only want it discussed if Trump is the one who shi in it..

At the risk of being off topic I have to refute that. It's a usual ploy but that doesn't apply to me. I actually resent that.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well sry..
. But we have been hearing about Trump russia for 2 years , thread after thread after thread.

But when its Hillary and the DNC colluding with Russia Its "this has been discussed stop rehashing it..

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well written sir!
The usual suspects will be along soon to fling poo.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Well written sir!

Thank you

Hey I welcome perspectives for all sides, so I hope they comment

Maybe they see something I am missing

I would prefer that than ignoring it and hoping it goes away, or just commenting that we shouldn’t discuss this because we already have

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would prefer that than ignoring it and hoping it goes away, or just commenting that we shouldn’t discuss this because we already have

These facts have been available for a while now.
Putting them in a timeline order is really bad for some.
The ohr stuff is starting to hit the msm now. When that dam breaks it will be really bad for those on the "mah rushia" bandwagon.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Not only was the tower meeting a DEFINITE set-up, but, and in keeping with the deep states standard conduct, Ol dodgy just got the spotlight on her again.

Obama downwards are all liars and traitors to the Constitution - every day I'm proven right about this, usually via their own rhetoric, but every now and again also by independent means.

In any other country, the DNC would be disbanded and the directors jailed for fomenting a hyper-intolerant hate group, the 'Democrats' would literally be labelled 'enemies of the state' and any remaining supporters would be raped and dragged through the streets as a warning never to go there again - like what happened to Ambassador Chris Stevens because of Hillary.

At the end of the day, justice will prevail if and only when that bitch and her enablers are all in jail - for the rest of their lives.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Right, the Russians wanted Hillary to win, not Trump. They already did the GPS Fusion deal with them and knew Hillary was corrupt enough to control through crooked deals. The idea that Putin wanted Trump is laughable.
edit on 16-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Well written sir!

Let's stay positive, shall we?
edit on 16-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Trump did the colluding and conspiracy and he's guilty and now he's spending all his time trying to make the investigation go away or seem illegitimate.
It ain't gonna work. It's not working and he is in so much trouble he will be carried out of prison in a pine box.

Yes. He's going to go to jail. They are also investigating his lifelong ties to the Russian mafia and money laundering. No way he escapes prison time.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Well written sir!

Let's stay positive, shall we?

As if on command....
I thought I smelled crow and desperation
Nobody is with her

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You should study and comment in detail about the newly released emails (Hillary emails) that have classified material contained.

Justification is paramount

otherwise ..... pffffft

💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Because it's a stupid lie.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump did the colluding and conspiracy and he's guilty and now he's spending all his time trying to make the investigation go away or seem illegitimate.
It ain't gonna work. It's not working and he is in so much trouble he will be carried out of prison in a pine box.

Yes. He's going to go to jail. They are also investigating his lifelong ties to the Russian mafia and money laundering. No way he escapes prison time.

pfffft

MSM more desperate by the hour now

💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Better?

One thing for sure is that unless there is LEGAL ACTION taken against the Obama Admin criminals, all the findings, discoveries, and revelations have very little reach.

The media doesn't cover this, and Jeff Sessions is (to use Trump's phrase) "Scared Stiff".

Only LEGAL ACTIONS will force these crimes to be made known to the vast majority of Americans.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Oh Really ?

I Dare You to Listen to this Till the End , it Will Reveal a lot More on Hillary................Enjoy...........)

pro.hsionlineorders.net...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join