It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASDAQ website giving me fits...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've been trying to get some information from the NASDAQ website (I need to find ownership of a stock). NASDAQ's website stops responding, crashes spectacularly, and then wrecks Chrome until a full restart fixes things. It sucks the life out of my computer, too- takes it a few reboots to get things back to normal. I swear if I didn't know any better, it's like my computer and browser suffered a concussion.

I need an alternative to that mustardcluck of a website. I *need* to find this information by the middle of next week (no, not going into why), IF my suspicions are correct. Anyone here know of a way to look into stock ownership that does NOT use the NASDAQ site directly?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I've been trying to get some information from the NASDAQ website (I need to find ownership of a stock). NASDAQ's website stops responding, crashes spectacularly, and then wrecks Chrome until a full restart fixes things. It sucks the life out of my computer, too- takes it a few reboots to get things back to normal. I swear if I didn't know any better, it's like my computer and browser suffered a concussion.

I need an alternative to that mustardcluck of a website. I *need* to find this information by the middle of next week (no, not going into why), IF my suspicions are correct. Anyone here know of a way to look into stock ownership that does NOT use the NASDAQ site directly?

are you out of the USA?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In the US. Any and every other website, more graphics, .gifs, animations, heck- Websites from across the globe (Hong Kong) pop right up when requested, and go along just fine. Before you ask- I collect 1/6 scale figures, hence websites like that.

Even ATS runs better than that on its off days.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It sounds like your browser has been hijacked to me. Why not try running a adware cleaner and see I that helps?
edit on 2018/8/16 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It sounds like your browser has been hijacked to me. Why not try running a adware cleaner and see I that helps?

I need to find one for linux/ ubuntu. Everything's for Windows.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
example for Twitter owners (holders) ...

TWTR

😎

top topics

join