It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fruitage of the Spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

There is an appearance happening here now......................this that is appearing is Jehovah.
This appearance is witnessed here now.

The seer (witness) and the seen (appearance) are one.

Until this is recognised the kingdom shall stay hidden..........because man believes in himself in time.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

There is an appearance happening here now......................this that is appearing is Jehovah.
This appearance is witnessed here now.

The seer (witness) and the seen (appearance) are one.

Until this is recognised the kingdom shall stay hidden..........because man believes in himself in time.

Vomit.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

What fruits have you been eating??

Where are the qualities that you preach?
edit on 16-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

What fruits have you been eating??

Where is the qualities that you preach?

Jonah

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So thus far those that comment are either on drugs or drunk

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Looking at a human or even at a group of people you can know if they have God's spirit operative among them for this alone. They display the fruitage of the spirit.

Sorry a lesson in courage and mercy does not provide me with an example of your behaviour.................I see no evidence of patience, joy, kindness, goodness, mildness or love in your posts.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I would submit to you that there are different ways to show the fruits of the spirit and the qualities you mention. I would say that it has far less to do with your particular denomination of Christianity than it does your simple and complete acceptance of Christ and all that flows from that.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Both Jesus and Lucifer are the Morning Star. God created EVERYTHING...the choice is yours. Your focus determines your reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

Both Jesus and Lucifer are the Morning Star. God created EVERYTHING...the choice is yours. Your focus determines your reality.

Where did you find the above belief? I'm very interested in your source.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Excuse my poor spelling and poorer auto correct, it was unintentional "Canada"

I just wondered if you cared about justice and the destruction of evil, I am aware there are Canadian troops overseas in the UN and wondered if you supported them
If them killing people was acceptable and if you held them accountable with the scrutiny you hold God accountable

Of course I believe God created life, it's His to take should it warrant such a course.
I believe some people don't deserve to live, justice and all.

You sound like a SJW, crying because your dreams are not fulfilled

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: redletter
Also, for those curious God made a promise to Israel to keep her in peace if she remained faithful to him. Israel is not in peace. Do you think God lied, or Israel did not remain faithful?

Man lied, which is one good reason why scriptures should not be taken at face value. Especially scriptures written in dead or archaic languages no one can translate without doubt.

Did God actually promise Israel peace? Or did the scribers get drunk and made error? First century monks were known for their bad fruit, such as keeping whores behind the door. You could ask Clement or Justin.
edit on 16-8-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Also, for those curious God made a promise to Israel to keep her in peace if she remained faithful to him. Israel is not in peace. Do you think God lied, or Israel did not remain faithful?

Man lied, which is one good reason why scriptures should not be taken at face value. Especially scriptures written in dead or archaic languages no one can translate without doubt.

Did God actually promise Israel peace? Or did the scribers get drunk and made error? First century monks were known for their bad fruit, such as keeping whores behind the door. You could ask Clement or Justin.

I make a lot of mistakes, and I admit them. We all do, so do you.

Do you really think God would use humans to keep his word if they would make a mistake on it? Does he need humans? Doesn't he have angels? Can't angels materialize in human form? if God wanted a perfect person, he could have had angels write down his word, and preserve it.

He chose to use imperfect humans. Do you think he is in error in doing what he did? Do you still doubt him?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Notice, I displayed faith in this comment. I also displayed love in other comments in this section. I have displayed 2 fruits of the spirit. That I count in my mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
(1 Corinthians 13:1-3) . . .If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. 2 And if I have the gift of prophecy and understand all the sacred secrets and all knowledge, and if I have all the faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my belongings to feed others, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I do not benefit at all.

(1 Corinthians 13:13) . . .Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love.

I may miss some fruitage of holy spirit. But the greatest and most powerful of all. That of love. I do have. I have for everyone. Everyone reading this.

And I am free before my God Jehovah to say this: I have never hated anyone in my life. Even those whose physically, sexually, emotionally abused me.

I love you.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It is easy to tell who has God's spirit by looking at these things.

There is another fruit a man/woman of God would have as well. And that is that of the lips:

(Hebrews 13:15) 15 Through him let us always offer to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of our lips that make public declaration to his name.

A true servant of God, a person that loves truth will give of his time to talk about the name of God, Jehovah to the people. Along with the aforementioned fruits, and this fruit of the lips, that is the public deceleration, or, the witness of Jehovah to the people we know who have God's approval.

They are Jehovah's Witnesses.

God revealed his name to Moses at the burning bush. It was YHWH in Hebrew letters.

There is no reason to believe that the Germanic-Masoretic Jewish "Jehovah" is anything like an accurate representation of that.

It is fairly rude that someone tells you their name and you call them by some other name.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Which fruit of the spirit were you displaying?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Excuse my poor spelling and poorer auto correct, it was unintentional "Canada"

I just wondered if you cared about justice and the destruction of evil, I am aware there are Canadian troops overseas in the UN and wondered if you supported them
If them killing people was acceptable and if you held them accountable with the scrutiny you hold God accountable

Of course I believe God created life, it's His to take should it warrant such a course.
I believe some people don't deserve to live, justice and all.

You sound like a SJW, crying because your dreams are not fulfilled

What people do with their lives is their business not my own...

And people that have life... have it for a reason, whatever that might be...

It is not my duty to say who should have it and who should not... nor would i ever be responsible for ending it unless absolutely necessary

Wars and military actions are started by rich people with agendas...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Which fruit of the spirit were you displaying?

Goodness, faith, self control, love.

Someone is (perhaps unintentionally) dissing my God, who said "Don't take my name in vain".

When Jesus drove the merchants from the Temple, He was displaying the same righteous indignation with the same motivation. Jesus is my example.

I am concerned that you are entrapped within a lie. The JW's are a cult who pay lip-service to the scriptures but who re-interpret much of it, changing the wording of the scriptures and putting different meanings on words.

For instance "proskuneo" (worship) in Greek does not equal "do obesiance". Why change it?

Consider the gifts of the spirit (miraculous healing, speaking in tongues, interpreting tongues, discernment of spirits, raising the dead, prophecy and supernaturally given knowledge), are they apparent among JW congregations? They happen among Christian congregations all the time and have done since Pentecost but the JW's explain their absence by suggesting that they have stopped sometime in the first Century. What? Is that even Scriptural?

What I posted previously is simply the truth. Please consider it. Jesus' legacy is the Christian church. Please consider the possibility that over 2,000 years of Bible study, wisdom and worship are not wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't care who starts wars, Poland, France, The Philipines, Burma Singapore the list of countries invaded and crippled
You are obviously a pacifist, that believes in turning the other check, very Christian of you

People who have life do have it for a reason, their are also laws that mean they forfeit that right if they are irresponsible

I see a similarity between you and the JWs, them not handing paedophile over to the authorities and you constantly moaning against God destroying certain peoples

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join