It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not working

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If we wanted to stop terrorism, we'd be ruthless.

We'd bomb them night and day for weeks. We would destroy cities, towns, villages. We would make it so that any attempt to attack us ends in complete destruction of anything and everything the terrorist has ever known or loved. We blow up mosques, we blow up roads, bridges. . . . EVERYTHING.

We would not be doing this piece-meal.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we wanted to stop terrorism, we'd be ruthless.

We'd bomb them night and day for weeks. We would destroy cities, towns, villages. We would make it so that any attempt to attack us ends in complete destruction of anything and everything the terrorist has ever known or loved. We blow up mosques, we blow up roads, bridges. . . . EVERYTHING.

We would not be doing this piece-meal.

You really think a WW2 style total war would fly today? We can't execute a war like that with the level of media coverage there is today.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

We COULD, but then people would get upset.

That's why, in todays SJW-style war, we just hurt feelings, and try to convince them (with hugs) that they were naughty and we'd really really like it if they wouldn't do any nasty-bad things any more.

then we'd demand a pinky-swear to seal the deal.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That's why, in todays SJW-style war, we just hurt feelings, and try to convince them (with hugs) that they were naughty and we'd really really like it if they wouldn't do any nasty-bad things any more.

That's kinda my point. You obviously could do that, but it would be political suicide, so we don't. That's not to say the entire mission is useless and pointless though. I'd rather have them fighting our military than fighting our civilians.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

That's kinda my point. You obviously could do that, but it would be political suicide, so we don't. That's not to say the entire mission is useless and pointless though. I'd rather have them fighting our military than fighting our civilians.

Sometimes I wish that our moronic leaders would just do the right thing, not the politically correct thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Lies and false premises; nothing has been as we were told youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Totally agree with the OP and the followup commentors. War is business but hey....let's worry about #ing sneakers and athlete's resting postures because....'Merica!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join