It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Kinds of People Here on ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My love extends to all my neighbors, even the ones I don't particularly like. I don't parse my love that God gave me.
edit on 18-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think there are far more than two types of people on ATS.

We all have our individual characters that eventually shine through or are blatantly obvious. That being said... I think mood effects the posts of members as well. Some just put up with so much bs at their jobs or in RL , when they come to ATS and get harrassed by some jacka ** , it’s not hard to understand why they may snap a little and fight back verbally.

That being said, I’m not one for holding grudges, though there are definite personality types I stay clear of. Why engage a mean spirited person , or someone who always thinks they are right.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Any person or group attempting to force you into such a situation should be defended-against on sight. You should never "give up" a neighbor or any person in the authoritarian nightmare scenario you described.

Should never have to make that choice to begin with, but if so.. I hope folks would always choose advancing the cause of liberty and independence over being a sell out to an authoritarian farce

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Any person or group attempting to force you into such a situation should be defended-against on sight. You should never "give up" a neighbor or any person in the authoritarian nightmare scenario you described.

Should never have to make that choice to begin with, but if so.. I hope folks would always choose advancing the cause of liberty and independence over being a sell out to an authoritarian farce

IDK man. Reading people here I see them throwing some under the bus because they aren't the same political bent.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Nope, only two. Me and the people I'd like to eat.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sheye

Nope, only two. Me and the people I'd like to eat.

I predict you will die from this desease .
en.m.wikipedia.org...–Jakob_disease
edit on 19-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I don't eat the brains, just the livers.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join