It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Kinds of People Here on ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Damn Mandela effect....

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: DJW001
Thank you for dragging Anti-Semitism into the mix.

Guess your okay that George Soros publicly admits he sold out fellow Jews to the Nazi's?

How could he have done that? He was 15 when WW2 ended.

You want proof? Right from Soros himself! Now, what do you have to say!!!??? Huh????

edit on 17-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think you've proven you're Type A
by now...is further commentary necessary?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I was just telling my SO earlier tonight that I am about done with ATS.
Been visiting since the dial up days...

Now, it's just mud pit, or thinly veiled should be mud pit turd slinging articles.

I remember when the "Deep State" was a shadow government. When ALL news sources were infiltrated and influenced by the CIA.

I miss the days of real conspiracy theory.

The Deep State is still the "Shadow Government" and ALL news sources are infiltrated and influenced by the C_A. Nothing to miss really, things are just coming to a head so they are more heated now than then, my friend.
Quad

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Oh, by the way, will be talking to my guy in a couple of weeks.

If you want the crab, let me know.

You're giving people crabs? How can I sign up?

edit on 17-8-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great post and thread!

People don't seem to understand that opposing views are what makes collaboration, society, work, projects, government, leadership, management, teams, sports anything, really great!

Our media has brainwashed a whole bunch of us into thinking that those with opposing views are the enemy, instead of a steady stream of alternative information that we should be working with to craft our own views and policy with.

The stereotypical Liberal and Conservative views of less government and more safety nets are designed to work together.

But even worse than that as soon as someone gives an opposing view you insult them as a libtard or a redneck, trump supporter.

The reality is that most of us have both "liberal" and "conservative" views and don't fall into those catagories.

edit on 17-8-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

The poster asked for proof because he didn't believe it was true and I responded with the proof. That is a dialogue my friend.

(post by alphabetaone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Not Madella Effect. See for yourself. Soros, when he dies will come to see his errors. In the video Soros has no regrets on turning others in to the Nazi's. The Universe has a kind of Karma, and he'll find what he does to others he gets back.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We're all just folks. I'd gladly have any of you over for grilled steaks and homegrown veggies. Even if politics are involved. Which ... Has got me in trouble in the past...

I'm conveniently located smack dab in the center of the United States.
edit on 17-8-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've always liked the nice, simplified dualistic interpretations like this..

My own spin on it is that the two types are:

Those that find value, meaning, and even "Truth," in diverse perspectives.

And, of course, those that do not.

Those two foundations drive so many other derivative behaviors. The latter will frequently see a different opinion as something to be dismissed, disparaged, and minimized through either conversion or "destruction."

The former tends towards learning about the world through those other perspectives. They don't exist as a springboard for personal superiority.

Interestingly, its not always easy to tell which is which at first blush. Equally interesting is that the most zealous adherents of the second path tend to claim the first the most fervently.

Humans are strange creatures

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Don't make a face. I PM'd him and he agreed to give me crabs.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So he was 14 and help confiscate Jewish property. Ok. What could a 14 year old do in the face of extermination?

I also noticed that after the interview, which I assume was from 60 Minutes, the video was flogging a book tying Nazism to the "American left." Interesting no?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes there was time ATS was full of libertarians supporting Ron Paul. There was also a time when there was not even one political thread on the front page. Some of the best conspiracy people got banned because they got trolled so hard by the one topic PPP warriors, they had to try and defend themselves and their thought process. Then again there were some consistently very rude people that got banned to, and they really did deserve it.

Beat people with articulate intelligent statements, not labeling name calling.

The best example of that is you write a long articulate post, and somebody comes back saying you think like a cult member in a two line reply post, but doesn't state why you are wrong or in error, nope you are just a cult member.
That's why my signatures says what it does.
edit on 18-8-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I like your assessment. I think I met the poster child for the absolute extreme end of the spectrum. There are a few candidates here but this guy puts the ATS guys to shame.

This guy was on fb spewing the typical anti-Trump crap. Every meme was unquestionable fact to this guy and there was no such thing as a credible source that didn't agree with his acidic philosophy. If you dared question him or ask for references he would go off like bootleg fireworks: short fuse and way too much powder. The absolutely venomous cursing and hatred was truly amazing. And he would end it all with something like, "I just like a good debate."

I tried explaining that debates have rules and non-stop cursing, ad hom attacks, and straw man arguments are not allowed. The string of cursing I received was truly astounding. Triggered is such an understatement its comical. "Don't tell me what a !&%^$#!% debate is you !%&*^@% $!&%@ &^%!@$$% &%$% !#&^%%$ *&@%@%^ &%^$@%^. I know how to debate!"

There is no amount of fact, evidence, or truth that will ever make it through that crust of hate. It actually injured my soul to discover that some people have been so severely affected by the rhetoric. It truly isn't just words any more.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Anne Frank was a young child too, and she didn't turn in her fellow neighbor to the Nazis. Soros is a vile subhuman creature that is not fit for this planet.
edit on 18-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Anne Frank was a young child too, and she didn't turn in her fellow neighbor to the Nazis. Soros is a vile subhuman creature that is not fit for this planet.

That's because her neighbors hid her. Soros' circumstances were different. Here's hoping you never find yourself declared "an enemy of the people" and have to choose how vile and subhuman you must become to survive.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I would die before I'd offer up my fellow neighbor to the enemy. I guess we know what you'd do. Glad you are not my neighbor.
edit on 18-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I would die before I'd offer up my fellow neighbor to the enemy. I guess we know what you'd do. Glad you are not my neighbor.

Even if your fellow neighbor was about to rat you out? Or might you suddenly decide that the rat should be the one to die? You don't know what I would do, because, unlike you, I do not pretend to know what I would do in that situation. Again, I hope you never have to find out.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

My love extends to all my neighbors, even the ones I don't like. I don't parse my love that god gave me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join