It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Kinds of People Here on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Pretty sure we're entering the age of Aquarius

We're still in Pisces

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I googled it and read a couple of articles and this is one subject that could be up for debate.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

We're still in Pisces

no doubt that the energy is shifting or moving that's for sure, especially over the last 2 years

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

We're still in Pisces

2013 was the first year of Aquarius according to some. According to Wiki, it ends 2150.

en.wikipedia.org...(astrology)

But the Mayan calendar and others say Winter Solstice 2012
"When the Mayan Great Cycle, which coincides with the Age of Aquarius, changed on or around December 21, 2012, a world age shift to be a rise in spiritual consciousness should start to take hold. "

www.2012-spiritual-growth-prophecies.com...

ETA
1997 came up too.
www.astrology-online.com...

Pisces is the age of Jesus and it sure seems like we are out of the age of Jesus now with all this hate flaring up.

edit on 16-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I dare say there are a few shades of grey between members here than just 2. Don't let the Globalists fool you into the 2 party civil war to divide us.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I dare say there are a few shades of grey between members here than just 2. Don't let the Globalists fool you into the 2 party civil war to divide us.

That's the ticket, it's the Globalists who are trying to decide us... definitely not the Russians, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russia was smart enough to put a price on Soros head, that' good enough for me. Soros is a meddling fool who sold out fellow Jews.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thank you for dragging Anti-Semitism into the mix.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's the ticket, it's the Globalists who are trying to decide us... definitely not the Russians, right?

Russians, Chinese, UN, Jihadist, BLM, Antifa all trying to take us out. I bet we all can name some more can't we?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Soro's a crook and anti semite? Heaven forbid.
edit on 16-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
And what about those who don't give a rats behind about politics .

What about those of us who care more about Fukishima, earthquakes, solar storms.

?????????????

a reply to: Groot What about them? They are just as awesome as you and I. Their content is equally valued, and equally interesting. They are just another equal chapter of ATS. They are..US.

What about those who care more about other things..?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Actually there are two types here on ATS:

1. Is the type who may engage in heated discussion on every topic from politics to religion to aliens, but will still interact in the chitchat, cooking, music, etc., threads with people they just more or less called morons like they were long-lost bar buddies coming in to have a beer.

2. Is the type who steers clear of the community building threads and just engages in the controversial, heated stuff meaning everyone more or less assumes that if they call someone a moron, it's personal.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I kind of see myself as a type 1 but I do not recognize the part where it says "with people they just more or less called morons"...

Am I doing something wrong? Should I work on that?

Apart from the language barrier, I am pretty sure I know jack about anything...No degree or education of importance. I just go through life sucking up all the info and ATS is my go-to place for that.

The only thing I can sink my teeth in are matters of the heart or ethics and those are pretty relative so I respect every other opinion that comes along. You would have to look real hard to find a post from me that is even slightly insulting or degrading towards others.

I know there are more of me, I run into 'm every day here on ATS....

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Heh, you've made a post about what I've been bitching about in a few of those damn threads that just grinded my gears too much, because of the bickering.

I mean, talking about problems is one thing,

but infighting over the political sides you're on more than even talking about the problems is insane and honestly a step backwards.

I too don't see it changing, mainly because A: Many people who think of this nature, don't run and if they do, their " honest and justice focused nature " is what becomes their downfall as they fail to play dirty when times call for such.

and B: Many more sociopaths tend to gravitate towards these various political positions than level headed folk, leaving an endless cycle of people ripe for corruption, greed, power heavy decisions resulting in loss, or the all too popular sexual misconduct.

While I don't see that changing anytime soon, at least until blockchain voting, I would like to see less political bickering on the conspiracy forum and more conspiracy, the good ole days of too many time travel and ET threads is nothing compared to the last few years.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

No. It's just a recognition of DB's point that we can argue and bicker, even fight like cats and dogs in heated threads but still at the end of it all not take it personal because we go to those other threads and not carry that baggage with us.

For the type of ATS person who does that, it's possible to take opposing sides in one thread while being allies in another and not even miss a beat.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid
A rational thought in a sea of mediocrity is a dangerous thing to have, my friend. Ask yourself, if you have figured this out logically, haven't others? Haven't the same people figured it out who still sew the discord among the population every day? The fuel for the hate has to come from somewhere. The ammunition has a source location. That is the face of true evil, my friend. Instead of looking toward the people that are confused or misled to fight among each other, look boldly at those who choose to create chaos and oppression through Hegelian dialectic and psychological warfare. If you are unsure of whom to blame, look no further than yourself. That's all you have control over. Sure Facebook has engineered our destruction for the almighty dollar, but we as a people chose to use it. We chose to collectively bury our heads in the social media sand as the world burned around us, not even noticing the apocalypse constantly photo bombing our false reality. Facebook pushed us into ghettos but we didn't look up, at least in time.

Or will we?

I never stopped looking.

There are two kinds of people, my friend. People like me, who realize freedom is an individual affair and predicated on every choice a human makes in their life. It can be lost and regained through choices, like a light switch, to multiple degrees. We safely give up many freedoms every day, but we lose when we begin to reach the cusp of despair. The point of no return.

Are we there, past or speeding toward this point?

The rest have no use for freedom. It is as foreign a concept to them as the highest mathematical principles. They believe they have it, but they do not even understand it.

What else really matters?
what an excellent post. Man

We have seen luciferianism raise it's ugly head slowly....started in the 60's big time....thats6 the two sides

One....the accuser whom has no truth in him....we're gonna just snuff the punk
edit on 16-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for clarifying that..

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Guess your okay that George Soros publicly admits he sold out fellow Jews to the Nazi's?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Cant judge people on the internet because many take on a different character and say things they normally would not.

It's ok to play devils advocate and get people thinking by sometimes making outrageous claims

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Guess your okay that George Soros publicly admits he sold out fellow Jews to the Nazi's?

How could he have done that? He was 15 when WW2 ended.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join