It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians secretly brainwash Americans into deserting DNC Chair Perez's rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Cans are all I have left ran out of tinfoil
covering my house!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Seems like every other thread on here is an excuse to talk crap about a particular group of people. Don't you guys ever get tired of your hate-fest?

Oh, let me guess, CNN gives you an excuse because they are a 24/7 hate-fest on Trump. Good job emulating what you claim to hate.

See, this is part of the problem. What is it about the OP that even APPROACHES hate? To ANY sane, level-headed person, it's completely obvious that it's meant to be humorous.

It's not the OPs fault that stupid people are funny. He didn't make them stupid. They got that way on their own, with a bit of help from CNN and MSNBC.

Hate? Jesus H. Christ. SERIOUSLY?

Everything always has to be hate, or racism with you guys, ESPECIALLY when it has absolutely nothing to do with hate OR racism.

Have you people never heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

What do y'all do if you have to go outside, or, God forbid, be around actual people? Are you constantly looking around to see if anyone in hating on you?

What are y'all going to do if you ever come in contact with ACTUAL hate, or ACTUAL racism, as opposed to the invisible kind that you make up in your heads, cry? Scream? Storm off and go back inside?

Wait, do you consider THIS post to be "hate"? Because I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's not hate. It's much more along the lines of disgust.

Look, if you believe that this OP is hate, you've either never seen ACTUAL hate, or you need to have your hateometer looked at. Cause it's obviously broken.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

Be AN ameriCAN not an ameriCANT

Uhhh.....how do you pronounce that last word...which politician, exactly, is that pronunciation referring to....

lol, It's pronounced - Ameri-Kaaaaant and it's more broader a demographic,

That was to everyone participating in the back and forth bullcrap, perpetuating the cycles, break the diecast mold and use that hive mind for something positive and beneficial to humanity.

But those cycles again, too strong...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Whoa buddy, slow down. He knows it’s not hate but “hate fest” is a common term just as “hate speech”. Don’t take it so seriously bro. Gosh the negativity from most hurts my soul

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: MteWamp

Whoa buddy, slow down. He knows it’s not hate but “hate fest” is a common term just as “hate speech”. Don’t take it so seriously bro. Gosh the negativity from most hurts my soul

Look, it's actually very simple to explain. If it ain't hate, don't frakkin' CALL it hate. Ditto for racism. Why not say what you actually mean, instead of embellishing it with words that you DON'T mean? Why would anyone even DO that?

See? Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I was gonna go but at the last minute Nokolai Volkov showed up and talked me out of it.

So persuasive, the big Russian...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What about my posts are silly or stupid? Please, point out something specific instead of some generalized and vague BS. So far, that is all you've provided. Thanks.

edit on 8/15/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Russians made me cheat on my diet and made me eat cheesecake.

#TruthBomb

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you actually think and believe that you may be disabled.

I feel sorry for you what can I do to help?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Isn't it Obvious ? Tom Perez is a Complete Waste of Human Potential . He is a Very Bad Liar...........

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: VividestSum93
a reply to: DBCowboy

They made me cheat on my sobriety and
made me drink a whole case of beer.

Hmmm....I don't think you can make the bottle caps into a good tinfoil hat though.....probably....

Ummm...well...perhaps for small minded people...

Could be fashionable...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Russia sure is powerful for a regional power.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

With an economy smaller than Canada.

Canada!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VividestSum93
a reply to: DBCowboy

I knew something was up when I started
speaking Russian!

Ummm...Da komrade...I kno vith vhat chou mean...

Tha same iss happen to me...

I heff a sudden vish two danse vile squatting...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Seems like every other thread on here is an excuse to talk crap about a particular group of people. Don't you guys ever get tired of your hate-fest?

Oh, let me guess, CNN gives you an excuse because they are a 24/7 hate-fest on Trump. Good job emulating what you claim to hate.

See, this is part of the problem. What is it about the OP that even APPROACHES hate? To ANY sane, level-headed person, it's completely obvious that it's meant to be humorous.

It's not the OPs fault that stupid people are funny. He didn't make them stupid. They got that way on their own, with a bit of help from CNN and MSNBC.

Hate? Jesus H. Christ. SERIOUSLY?

Everything always has to be hate, or racism with you guys, ESPECIALLY when it has absolutely nothing to do with hate OR racism.

Have you people never heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

What do y'all do if you have to go outside, or, God forbid, be around actual people? Are you constantly looking around to see if anyone in hating on you?

What are y'all going to do if you ever come in contact with ACTUAL hate, or ACTUAL racism, as opposed to the invisible kind that you make up in your heads, cry? Scream? Storm off and go back inside?

Wait, do you consider THIS post to be "hate"? Because I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's not hate. It's much more along the lines of disgust.

Look, if you believe that this OP is hate, you've either never seen ACTUAL hate, or you need to have your hateometer looked at. Cause it's obviously broken.

I applaud your statement. There is so much more a DESIRE for hate than there is actual hate.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Lysergic

With an economy smaller than Canada.

Canada!

Kanuckistan, you mean...don't get me started about those MoFo....

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hillary is a victim of Putin. She should complain to the United nations and sue Putin. That will teach him!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you're so enlightened, why does this bother you? I mean, you did come into this thread and felt compelled to post. I'll say it again, you're not so enlightened.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My religion? I don't watch CNN nor do I watch late night comedy shows, I don't have cable. But please, keep telling me what and how I believe. Thanks.

Yup. REALLY enlightened. The name doesn't fit. You must acquit.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Russians made me cheat on my diet and made me eat cheesecake.

#TruthBomb

Holy crap. You're on to something. It's not the fact I eat candy, pizza, triple bacon burgers, drink beer everyday that I'm gaining weight. This whole time it's been muh Russian brainwashing me to BELIEVE I'm getting fat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join