It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Revokes Security Clearance of John Brennan Former C.I.A. Director

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

i dont need to add that disclaimer because i didnt say anything that wasnt true.

you just drank the orange kool aid

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We have months of evidence that Trump does not care about anything but his oh so fragile ego. He took this action because Brennan said mean things about him. Nothing more, nothing less. Had Brennan kept his nose up Trump's backside along with Pence, Nunes and others, everything would be fine.

This is a temper tantrum. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

Don getting to the important things facing this nation..... like revoking ex-CIA Chief John Brennan's Security Clearance... because he hurt his feelings.

How's that wall coming along by the way? Is Mexico still paying for it?

What's worse is those who are supporting Obama hiring the head of the CIA who was a Communist! Yet you guys are all about muh Russia?

Hell, if I tried to join the military and had a background as a Communist sympathizer they would have rejected me and rightfully so! Obama? Brennan? roflmao

The military does not care if you are a communist sympathizer. As long as you meet the requirements and conform to the UCMJ, you are fine.

How do you know comrade?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Known mental case
Bitter
A liar

So basically just like trump.

Oh snap!

Snap went the latest flame-out resistor too .....

Ohm-uh-rosa

another mental case on the loose and getting support from sympathizers 💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic
We have months of evidence that Trump does not care about anything but his oh so fragile ego. He took this action because Brennan said mean things about him. Nothing more, nothing less. Had Brennan kept his nose up Trump's backside along with Pence, Nunes and others, everything would be fine.

This is a temper tantrum. Nothing more.

Brennan has been leaking classified material and making retarded comments.

He was a great CIA Director under Obama 💥😃💥

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Don getting to the important things facing this nation..... like revoking ex-CIA Chief John Brennan's Security Clearance... because he hurt his feelings.

What's worse is those who are supporting Obama hiring the head of the CIA who was a Communist! Yet you guys are all about muh Russia?

Hell, if I tried to join the military and had a background as a Communist sympathizer they would have rejected me and rightfully so! Obama? Brennan? roflmao

The military does not care if you are a communist sympathizer. As long as you meet the requirements and conform to the UCMJ, you are fine.

How do you know comrade?

Because I know of a few commies in the military. The military is a perfect representation of communism.

The CIA doesn't care if you're a commie sympathizer either. That is why they let Brennan in back in the 80's.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
To all the whiners...name ONE good reason Brennan or any of the others should still have a security clearance?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How absurd of a comment is that, just when I think I have heard it all from you.

Now the military is communist?

Wow, that's a rabbit trail miles long with zero truth at the end.

@@

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

he is like that with everyone.

look at omorosa.

a while back she was the best people. she had been with him for a while.

now though she is a piece of #.

oh but now her mental health record has been exposed.

trump is an asshole

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
To all the whiners...name ONE good reason Brennan or any of the others should still have a security clearance?

To keep the Obama legacy above water !!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Now the military is communist?

Chalk it up to nutter speak.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How absurd of a comment is that, just when I think I have heard it all from you. Now the military is communist? Wow, that's a rabbit trail miles long with zero truth at the end.

I did not say the military is communist. No wonder it sounds absurd when you cannot read properly.

I said it is a good representation of communism, which it is.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So if a person is good, then a person is bad, it you talk about it you're an ahole?

Please.

Let's stay on topic.

Tell me ONE reason ANY of those people should retain a security clearance? C'mon? Just one question....

link   

How do you know comrade?

Because I know of a few commies in the military. The military is a perfect representation of communism.

The CIA doesn't care if you're a commie sympathizer either. That is why they let Brennan in back in the 80's.

And????? Your full of it mister "I go and lecture militia's on what not to do."!

What makes you think I support the CIA??? I think it is the one organization that should be disbanded. Every one of them! They can get jobs in the private sector selling drugs!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

All Brennan has known is government. Not having a security clearance will prevent him from getting high-paying consultant jobs with contractors.

But, he could write a book and start a GoFundMe account.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Don't you like how they are making it 'petty retaliation' and not about how they have been bad mouthing the country they once served?

They are not damaging the president with their statement but our country. Out to pasture all of them....

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

trump is an asshole

Yup, you got that right. Trump cares about Trump. Not working people, not the country, not the environment, not the economy... nothing except how anything will serve him in the moment.

And I can hear it now... BUT BUT BUT... what about Obama?!?!?

lol...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Communism pays for transgender operations?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And????? Your full of it mister "I go and lecture militia's on what not to do."!

I've never said that, but that's ok. I'm used to liars on this website.

What makes you think I support the CIA??? I think it is the one organization that should be disbanded. Every one of them! They can get jobs in the private sector selling drugs!

How is that relevant to the point I was making?

I don't care if you support the CIA or not. What I was saying is that you can get in the military, even if you are a commie.

Can you try to stay on track? This isn't that #ing hard.

Well...maybe it is.
edit on 15-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join