It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump revokes security clearance for former CIA director John Brennan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Nor will you. No one is saying that but these fools.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Yeah lock him up. All that happy horse#. LOL
edit on 8172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

The moron in chief thinks it will curtail other saying bad stuff about him.

I realize your media masters have told you to think this, but it makes no sense. Nobody in their right mind thinks Brennan losing his clearance is going to shut anyone up.

These are the same people who told you he fired Comey because firing the FBI director would halt the Russia investigation.

Why are you so addicted to getting lied to?

You have your own brain. You don't need to let other people tell you what to think.
edit on 17 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't have media masters. Must be something in your sphere not mine.
No trump thinks it will shut up others who still have theirs but are under threat.
(because all the original witnesses must go.)

You have your own brain. You don't need to let other people tell you what to think.

Least of all anyone on this web site.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Next security clearance to be revoked will be Bruce Ohr. MSM will be forced to cover it because they have already been discussing Brennan for 24 hours a day.

What the idiot MSM will be forced to explain is going to shock the nation.

A wonderful strategy has been implemented by this Administration.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Still can't find your words?

Ill pray for you.

Sure you will
Who is it witches prey to?
Moolach?pazuzu?baal?
Oh wait I know ...its hillary isnt it?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Next security clearance to be revoked will be Bruce Ohr. MSM will be forced to cover it because they have already been discussing Brennan for 24 hours a day.

What the idiot MSM will be forced to explain is going to shock the nation.

A wonderful strategy has been implemented by this Administration.

They will be wishing they had an ohr as they are up the creek without one

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Ill pray for you.

Sure you will
Moolach?pazuzu?baal?

Flying Spaghetti Monster, who is, coincidentally, more credible than Hillary.
edit on 17 8 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Ill pray for you.

Sure you will
Moolach?pazuzu?baal?

The hunt is on for the Autumn Witch of November !!

😎🎃

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

No he doesn't need it for that and this certainly won't stop him.
Trump created a monster and another reason for all of Washington to say WTF is wrong with you dude?

No Trump revoked Brennans security clearance because he violated the requirements -

"Question 29 on the Security Clearance Form says, ‘have you ever supported overthrowing the U.S. Government?’".

Brennan is engaged in a coup to remove Trump from office via a conspiracy he helped formulate and implement.

Even former Generals / Admirals have said his security clearance revocation was warranted and appropriate given what Brennan has been engaged in and his misuse of his position and security clearance for tv gigs.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Also, it's required that former CIA officials must carry themselves as if they are still employed, if they want to retain their security clearance.

There's NO WAY an active CIA employee could go on national TV and declare that the President of the U.S. is a TRAITOR to his country. But that's exactly what Brennan declared after the Trump-Putin summit.

Either Brennan never has read the rules of the CIA...or he didn't think President Trump had the balls to revoke his clearance.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Brennan works for NBC as a Top Gun Analyst. (A.K.A. " Trump-Hating Snowflake")

Check out NBC's reaction after Brennan's clearance was revoked.
www.newsbusters.org...
LOL!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Even former Generals / Admirals have said his security clearance revocation was warranted and appropriate given what Brennan has been engaged in and his misuse of his position and security clearance for tv gigs.

Can you provide a list of those Generals and Admirals, (besides Gen Tata), and a link to their statements. Because, there are a lot of high ranking officials speaking out against this move.

edit on 18-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Nope. Never happened.
🎶 you knows... won't cut it dude.
And that was because you don't know. You just made that up on the spot.

ill rebut with this. prove it.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You made the claim that Brennan revealed classified information. You prove it.
My proof that he didn't is that he's not being accused of it and it's not the reason they have given for revoking his clearance. It's up to you to prove your claim.
I won't hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

prove i made it up.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No Trump revoked Brennans security clearance because he violated the requirements -

"Question 29 on the Security Clearance Form says, ‘have you ever supported overthrowing the U.S. Government?’".

Brennan is engaged in a coup to remove Trump from office via a conspiracy he helped formulate and implement.

Being someone who carried clearances for over 3 decades having one or not one means little. Typically when a person leaves a position that requires one their clearance goes inactive, after a period of time they will need to redo it if it is inactive too long. I had 4 different ones at one point in my military career and after I retired they went away. When I was put into a position needing one again I redid my FS-86 got my interviews etc and activated my clearance once again.

These people leaving Government should be the same, BUT they could hold value to the next administration with their past experiences, so they keep them active for XX number of years. In the case of the people that Trump listed NONE of them will EVER be supporting this administration, so there is no reason for them to keep their clearances. They can always reapply and get them back if they fall back into a position of need.

The problem is they feel they are better than others and so should maybe have a life long clearance, or something like that even if all they do is acting as a news contributor on some news channel. Now the sticky part is many will not be able to get them back because they have done things that will be flagged and prevent them.

Of course the new channels are treating this as another huge issue...
edit on 18-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Can you provide a list of those Generals and Admirals, (besides Gen Tata), and a link to their statements. Because, there are a lot of high ranking officials speaking out against this move.

Explain to me why they should keep their clearances? They no longer work in a position of need.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

First of all, "they" don't need it, "we" do. We need them to advise and share their expertise and knowledge with newer and less experieicned individiuals charged with national security.

At this point I have no doubt that Brennan has shared everything he knows about the Russian intereference in the 2016 election with Mueller's team, but should he called as a witness he won't be aboe to access his own classified notes, and I'm not sure he's even able to talk about classified information that he may be fluent in without his security clearance.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Xtrozero

First of all, "they" don't need it, "we" do. We need them to advise and share their expertise and knowledge with newer and less experieicned individiuals charged with national security.

At this point I have no doubt that Brennan has shared everything he knows about the Russian intereference in the 2016 election with Mueller's team, but should he called as a witness he won't be aboe to access his own classified notes, and I'm not sure he's even able to talk about classified information that he may be fluent in without his security clearance.

Right.

Like anybody in the Trump Administration is going to trust anybody from the Obama Administration especially when some (like Brennan) are politically attacking Trump personally.

💥😃💥

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join