It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Rights IDEALS is the better solution for TODAYs gov't over the LEFT political IDEALS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Where is SNIP?

The latest thread on animal world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. It only has a crippling pill popping problem and a rise in redneck organized crime.

Hey

SF and Chicago!

Great places to live!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then don't live or go there! Holy #! You make the biggest deals out of the dumbest points. I get it. You are terrified of cities thanks to right wing propaganda. So stay out of them and live in ignorance. I don't give a #. Me. I'm not scared of some idiotic right wing fear mongering as my experiences trump any of that.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

HOLY # is right!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Depending on who is dumb. The dumb person or the idiot that follows him while pretending to have the high ground. You are still blatantly ignorant and nothing can change that.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes. That is my opinion. I'm sorry it triggers you, but you'll have to get over it. Do you need to go to a safe space and have a good cry?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Depending on who is dumb. The dumb person or the idiot that follows him while pretending to have the high ground. You are still blatantly ignorant and nothing can change that.

Hey Obi Wan, calling someone ignorant is a totality. All humans are ignorant of something and it isn't anything to be ashamed of. Admitting ignorance is the first step to getting rid of it. So this sounds like you are ignorant of the definition of the word ignorant and think it means dumb.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No, I'm pretty sure the programming you have recieved has taken full control and there is no going back for you. You will be happy to know the next generation of children replacing you will not be so easily manipulated or ignorant due to a lot of well informed parents/voters guiding the way forward

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why the Rights IDEALS is the better solution for TODAYs gov't over the LEFT political IDEALS ?

See this post!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Good. You done with your petty insults?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Are you done being offended. You might want to grow some thicker skin or you can still go on pretending to play the victim like most liberals do.

It's on you. I will be happy to continue

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No, I'm pretty sure the programming you have recieved has taken full control and there is no going back for you. You will be happy to know the next generation of children replacing you will not be so easily manipulated or ignorant due to a lot of well informed parents/voters guiding the way forward

Generation Z!!!

The future looks a little brighter.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'd actually like to discuss the thread topic. I was never offended. I don't actually take anything you say seriously since you seem to have a weird fixation on insulting me over discussing anything relevant.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It just looks that way to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sure. Whatever. Are you done crushing on me yet? Or do you want to go back and forth some more with idiocy and childish attacks?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

When you are ready kind zir

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

When you are ready kind zir

i have a feeling you're going to flourish here on ats

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're both right... I just need to re-think my part. I've long faulted the Feds for pretty much anything and everything they were involved in that has gone oh-so-wrong. But it's not just the Feds. Some people like it -- and want it -- that way... as long as it's their side controlling the guns.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The government is not as corrupt in my eyes as it was several years back.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia

The government is not as corrupt in my eyes as it was several years back.

Your eyes aren't the determining factor of corruption, so I don't care.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The right believes that people are inherently bad and need to be controlled by somebody smarter. The left believes that people are inherently good but are driven to be bad by disparity in opportunities, so they need somebody smarter to help them get those opportunities.

Either way, they both think they're smarter and better than the average person, and that they should be in charge. Either way, it leads to more police and more attempts to control poor dumb fools like you and me. Good thing we have these people looking out for us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join