It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Rights IDEALS is the better solution for TODAYs gov't over the LEFT political IDEALS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth
However, the left's model is to destroy the middle class and concentrate wealth in a tiny minority of elites. leaving everyone else right at the poverty line and wholly dependent.
The rights model is to grow the middle class and help enrich a tiny minority of elites.

Lol. No it isn't. That is a 100% strawman. Hell. I don't even believe the right cares about the middle class. They certainly don't show it with their fiscal policies that hurt the middle class.

The left never actually intends to hurt the middle class, however, that is often what your policies do. With leftist, the intent is all that matters. You never stop to actually look at the results of your policies.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...
edit on 15-8-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

However, the left's model is to destroy the middle class and concentrate wealth in a tiny minority of elites. leaving everyone else right at the poverty line and wholly dependent.
The rights model is to grow the middle class and help enrich a tiny minority of elites.

Lol. No it isn't. That is a 100% strawman. Hell. I don't even believe the right cares about the middle class. They certainly don't show it with their fiscal policies that hurt the middle class.

The left never actually intends to hurt the middle class, however, that is often what your policies do. With leftist, the intent is all that matters. You never stop to actually look at the results of your policies.

Seriously. Just stop. You have no idea how liberal policies work and pretending you do isn't helping. Social policies helped build the middle class in the first place!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

This is how I feel about your posts describing how liberal policies work.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Evidence would suggest it is not a straw man. The left is for wealth redistribution for sure, but not from the tiny minority of elites. The elites get more and the rest get to share a smaller pot, taxed to the hilt, making everyone poor. That is their model.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

See San Francisco and Chicago for the best examples of "liberal policies".

The road to hell is paved with good intentions indeed.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hypothetically would you NEO and Krazy be willing to temporary put aside your political ideals , and say join a protest or event together to demand term limits or other measures to decrease gov't conflict of interest in gov't?

I'd rather take Wynona Earps revenant killer to my head than have another conversation with that 'person'.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Evidence would suggest it is not a straw man. The left is for wealth redistribution for sure, but not from the tiny minority of elites. The elites get more and the rest get to share a smaller pot, taxed to the hilt, making everyone poor. That is their model.

Evidence? The words in your posts aren't evidence. It's merely only your severely biased and partisan opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I'd rather live in SF or Chicago then some backwoods part of fly over country with limited access to medical care and no means to get out of rut if things go south for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yeah right. Uh huh. You wouldnt last a week in Chicago without getting shot. In SF you would be more likely to go no more than three days before stepping in human waste or being held at knife point by an illegal or a heroin addict low on cash.

That access to medical care is so important though hahahahahahah. You would need it more than I.
edit on 15-8-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well what's the plan for convincing the majority of voters in 435 Districts and 50 States to not vote for a (D) or (R) ?

What plan are you referring too?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hypothetically would you NEO and Krazy be willing to temporary put aside your political ideals , and say join a protest or event together to demand term limits or other measures to decrease gov't conflict of interest in gov't?

I'd rather take Wynona Earps revenant killer to my head than have another conversation with that 'person'.

I'm not even asking for you to talk to each other , just to fight together for a cause that effect you both and our childrens future equally.

Honestly and half jokingly if we can get you and krazy to agree to join forces to fight corruption in this country their may be hope,lol

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah right. Uh huh. You wouldnt last a week in Chicago without getting shot.

Lol. You've never stepped foot in that city have you?

In SF you would be more likely to go no more than three days before stepping in human waste or being held at knife point by an illegal or a heroin addict low on cash.

You've clearly never been to the hippy capital of the US either.

Dude. I've lived outside of Baltimore for years now. A city that tops the yearly US murder rates from time-to-time (and is known as the heroin capital of the country). I've literally never been held up at knife point, robbed, or attacked by some gangster and I have gone in and out of the city many times.

You sound like you haven't stepped foot in a major city in quite some time.

That access to medical care is so important though hahahahahahah. You would need it more than I.

Yep. I like having quick access to medical care and I don't find that something to be ashamed of.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Agree to join forces with THIS STUPIDITY?

I'd rather live in SF or Chicago then some backwoods part of fly over country with limited access to medical care and no means to get out of rut if things go south for you.

When HELL freezes over.
edit on 15-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out which areas are bad. You assume that because you are in a nice certain area of town that crime never happens. The best place to live is in the worst parts of town if you want quick access to medical. They leave the doors open because they get hundreds of patients in half a day.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Didn't I tell you it was impossible? I have no issue trying to come to neo on good faith, but look at the crap he posts about me. The simple fact is that because I'm a liberal, neo just refuses to even consider my words, let alone like me or get along with me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

All politics is local.

If you can't convince people in Warren's/Water's/Pelosi's/Ryan's/McConnell's/(pick the doofus) district that they're batsh#t crazy, then there's really no hope for "unity".

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out which areas are bad. You assume that because you are in a nice certain area of town that crime never happens. The best place to live is in the worst parts of town if you want quick access to medical. They leave the doors open because they get hundreds of patients in half a day.

I haven't assumed anything, but it sure looks like from this post and the previous one that you are making quite a few assumptions about my worldview, my experiences in cities, how I handle myself in cities, and how crime works in those cities.

Yet again you make a terrible point and stick your foot in your mouth; I'm guessing you won't back down from this dumb conversation either.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That's what happens in a REPUBLIC.

Your not always going to get it YOUR WAY.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ok. I never said I would.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So you'd rather walk in SNIP or get shot.

Fly over country don't have those problems.

And contrary to that BULLSNIP.

We do have doctors here.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So you'd rather walk in SNIP or get shot.

Where is SNIP? I've literally never seen the streets of any city I've been to in the US covered with # on the sidewalks, and I've been to a lot.

ly over country don't have those problems.

Yeah. It only has a crippling pill popping problem and a rise in redneck organized crime.

And contrary to that BULLSNIP.

We do have doctors here.

Good for you. Having doctors or not wasn't part of my point. Medical care is more than just having access to a primary care physician. Good luck needing specialized care, like that time I was partially ejected from the rear window of a car after it flipped on its roof and had a huge abrasion on my hand that needed a skin graft. It's a good thing that Union Memorial Hospital (one of the best hand hospitals on the east coast if not the country) is located a short drive away from me in Baltimore City. Thanks to them I still have a hand and it wasn't amputated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join