It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Rights IDEALS is the better solution for TODAYs gov't over the LEFT political IDEALS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
AND Why we are getting Screwed by BOTH PARTY and continue to argue about the same issues with no resolution in sight.

NOTE: I said IDEALS which does not equate to what either party is doing in reality.

The right political IDEALS leans more towards smaller gov't while the left political IDEALS leans more towards bigger gov't control to maintain equality among everyone.

The #1 issue we have today is NOT:
healthcare,the 'ism' , immigration, world conflicts, economy, homophobia, equality, wages, NFL kneeling stance,police state, drugs,

The #1 issue we have today IS :
is rampant conflict of interest and corruption within our gov't at ALL levels.

While the DNC,GOP, MSM like to have the people focused on the issues listed above they are not and WILL NOT provide you with any REAL solutions because their intentions is not to fix the issues.Heck they approved the bills that created the issues. Their intentions is to keep you distracted and not focused on conflict of interest and corruption in gov't . Its due to conflict of interest and corruption that those same issues keep being rehashed and not fixed by either party.

The reason why the Rights ideals (smaller gov't) makes more sense for todays environment than the lefts ideals (big gov't) :

If you have a governing entity such as gov't that is riddled with conflict of interest and corruption it makes 0 sense why you should give them more power and oversight.

This doesn't mean that tomorrow after conflict of interest and corruption are minimized that the Rights ideals will continue to be the better choice. I think the Left idea for more control to make it more fair for everyone would make more sense in certain sectors such as healthcare.

The timing is not appropriate to implement bigger gov't such as the left is proposing.

The reason why the RIGHT is a failure:
They pretty much do the opposite of what they preach when it comes to smaller gov't

The fix:
Both democrats and republicans need to own up to their disgraceful party and temporary put their political ideals aside and join forces to minimize conflict of interest in gov't. We need to focus on term limits , lobbying reform, Campaign contributions reform, etc before we can fix anything.

edit on 55831America/ChicagoWed, 15 Aug 2018 09:55:42 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I got one issue with your conclusion. The right is running the country in all three branches and the government is more corrupt than it has ever been.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I got one issue with your conclusion. The right is running the country in all three branches and the government is more corrupt than it has ever been.

Did you read my conclusion?

They pretty much do the opposite of what they preach when it comes to smaller gov't

or missed?

The fix: Both democrats and republicans need to own up to their disgraceful party and temporary put their political ideals aside and join forces to minimize conflict of interest in gov't. We need to focus on term limits , lobbying reform, Campaign contributions reform, etc before we can fix anything.

Now instead of pointing that hypocritical finger at the right would you care to amicably discuss solutions for both individual right and leftist to temporary join forces to stop the conflict of interest that is impacting everyone but the big corporations?
edit on 00831America/ChicagoWed, 15 Aug 2018 10:00:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The government had the same level of corruption when Obama and Bush were POTUS. Dont lie
edit on 15-8-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have yet to understand the Right's claim of less/smaller government. Seems to be the opposite to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ok, but I don't think you are going to achieve that with smaller government. Also, I don't think primarily smaller government is the way to go. It gives too much freedom for grifters to do their thing (hence our situation today).

Government should be shrunk intelligently, not just hack away parts of the budget because you don't like those partisan programs. Which is what the right does to Social Programs.

The proper ideals are neither primarily right or left wing ideals. They are an amalgamation of both.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

The government had the same level of corruption when Obama and Bush were POTUS. Dont lie

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You said that with a straight face! That's hilarious.

link   

originally posted by: Annee
I have yet to understand the Right's claim of less/smaller government. Seems to be the opposite to me.

Which part of this did you not read ?

Now instead of pointing that hypocritical finger at the right would you care to amicably discuss solutions for both individual right and leftist to temporary join forces to stop the conflict of interest that is impacting everyone but the big corporations?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Term limits and ending Corporate Lobbying is the only answer TOWARD attempting to end the corruption. We also need to look into the influence on our government by these so called "Think Tanks", whom we see paraded onto every news network and paraded out as an "expert" senior fellow at yada yada yada. Being a representative to we the people was never meant to be a career where you get wealthy. Imagine if those who Served in our military got paid and set up for life as politicians who's job is to serve as well?

Imagine how hard it would be and costly for any lobbyist group if they knew their horse only had 8 years to get something done?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Even more hilarious you hold yourself in such high regard when it comes to making bold statements. I digress. This form of government isnt sustainable on the left or the right

link   

Ok, but I don't think you are going to achieve that with smaller government. Also, I don't think primarily smaller government is the way to go. It gives too much freedom for grifters to do their thing (hence our situation today).

Government should be shrunk intelligently, not just hack away parts of the budget because you don't like those partisan programs.

Thanks for the great response , I really hope to avoid the thread going to a this party that party situation. We have plenty of them and really doesn't help anyone out.

Like I said I don't disagree with the lefts solution for more control especially in certain industries such as healthcare. I question whether a country should be called a 1st world super power if all its citizens don't have healthcare.

So while I think smaller gov't is the right answer for NOW i don't necessarily agree it would be for tomorrow once we get the corruption under control.

However RIGHT now under the rampant corruption and conflict of interest we have in gov't it makes 0 sense to expand its power or expect a solution to come from them . I'm not saying we need to shrink the gov't overnight, but we certainly shouldn't be looking to expand it one bit for sure.

edit on 11831America/ChicagoWed, 15 Aug 2018 10:11:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

Clearly ignored the hell of two terms of Obama, and the last two years of the Russian witch hunt, created and PAID FOR by team left.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Clearly ignored the hell of two terms of Obama, and the last two years of the Russian witch hunt, created and PAID FOR by team left.

Correct. I ignore anything you think is the case about reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

How small does government get with universal healthcare,medicare for all,climate control,Wall Street Control,Gun Control, and using federal agencies to spy and prosecute political enemies?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You meant to say you ignore everyone elses reality in favor of your own delusions of grandeur that looks like reality
edit on 15-8-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Come on folks lets try to avoid the my party is better than yours and actually try to civilly work with each other on something that impacts both parties.

link   

Everyone knows you ignore truth and substitute your own.

Separately, in April 2016, attorney Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele to research and compile the dossier.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

Not gonna happen. It never will until both sides lose everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

My acting SOP is to ignore or not take anything you say seriously because it is usually hyperbole, a misrepresentation of what actually happened, or some tangent discussion to what is being discussed.

For instance. Your wikipedia article you posted isn't going to magically make me believe that the Fusion GPS activity was inappropriate just because you believe it was so and posted the wikipedia article.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Democratic Party has selected a handful of undocumented immigrants for official roles at next week’s Democratic National Convention, in a bid to highlight the gaping policy divide on immigration between White House hopeful Hillary Clinton and Republican rival Donald Trump.

CO RRUPT!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join