It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is Mental, God is the All in Everything

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I hope were just specimens in some gods Petrie dish if only for a minute just to see the look on your faces when you wake up out of your illusions.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Itisnowagain

When you were born you had no identity.

Not true. I was born with a soul as well as a mind to think with and express myself through.

Were you born with a name?

Allows me to appear for what purpose? If I can't appear and use words to express myself and share the knowledge that's been given to me, what good is there?

It's a movie..............it's entertainment. It's awesome.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yes, we already knew you lived in a world of make believe.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yes, we already knew you lived in a world of make believe.

Who is this 'we'? Do you have an imaginary friend?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

nice post....

you recognize a significant factor in the structure of the 'ALL'... when you pointed out :

There are three legs on the chair.

The first leg is attitude. Negative emotions, negative thoughts, hatred and all the mental negatives are 1/3 of the equation. Your body and mind are electric... they can either be a positive charge or a negative. Negative thoughts and stresses, for instance, will lower your body's pH. You literally become negative.

this 3 leg stool analogy is in play in many Levels... in fact the physical/material Universe is 1/3rd anti or dark energy and 2/3 creative energy... following the ratios in the 3rd Heaven reality/realm where 1/3 of the Angels became 'Fallen Angels' forever being aligned with Lucifer instead of the (Creator) God under the Laws of the ALL.

the ALL would literally dissolve if Lucifer ceased the rebellion with the Creator God...
also the Time-Space fabric of the physical Cosmos would also dissolve (like the Stephen King story about the 'Langoliers' eating up history & the past

see:

The Langoliers
www.imdb.com...

In King's story, the Langoliers eat the Past in order to keep time balanced and stable and to make room for the Future.

the topic has as many twist/turns/ levels-layers-correspondences as a 'never-ending-story' does

thanks for the input & a peek through the keyhole Lumenari

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Movement is happening presently. Now never moves. It is always right here.............but constantly changes the way it looks. There is only the ONE being (appearing, occurring, happening)......it is this that is.............who can put it into words?

Actually that was a pretty good use of words. I think you just explained to me the meaning of 'emptiness is form and form is emptiness' ( i never did get that. )

With the proviso that emptiness is not really empty. Well I guess in a way it is but...

o.k. maybe words can explain something but still I often object to the surgical precision with which you wield them. People need a little wiggle room, a chance for their own rhythm to syncopate.

I don't really think you should change anything. Thats your style. I'm only complaining.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Maybe the universe is mental because God is a Schizophrenic?

Quite possible really, considering all our prayers and little voices running around like mad in his head.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't think I'd ever agree with you on what God is. I completely agree with you here, God is the total of the sum of parts that we are.

S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You only have part of it. Now here is the next part:
Natural Law = The Ten commandments = The Golden Rule= The Holy Spirit= Cosmic Law/ Karma/Cause and Effect.
Study these principles well and you may discover something.... beyond
Trick is though, you can't be looking for it cause the truth has its own sense of timing and IT controls who sees the truth and who does not.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The only way I could agree with the OP is if I think God=Energy. If that is true then yes God is everything that exists.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The universe is not mental.

The bi-verse is 33.3% mental.

Signals.. You touch something you feel it, a signal to your brain to act out this perception in the material density. You conjure thought, a signal, sent to your brain to be acted out in the material world.

You'll go mad once it clicks that something has to send signal to brain.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

David Bohms book wholeness and the implicate order is a look at this very thing, from the perspective of a physicist !

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Have you ever watched this?:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: pointessa
Why would saying something that others might not understand come off as condescending and arrogant?

Perhaps one day you might understand.
Don't worry, it took me a long time.

Just keep working at it and with any luck you will find the answer to that question.
I'm happy to give you guidance if you like.

I get the point your making, but in your example you didn't provide information.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Even if he doesn't see a truth, I did.

I have struggled for so long with diet, exercise, positive thought. But I know how MASSIVE of a difference it makes when I cut out processed grains and sugar. I'm a totally different person, not just more positive, but pumped up, happy and genuinely a joy to others.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No , But I shall this evening after work

thanks mate ! actually stuff that , listening to it now
I will watch it tonight

edit on 16-8-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Just listened to it and now listening to this

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Brilliant vids of David Bohm, as well as the one posted by Sapien82.
Thanks guys!
Provides possible explanations on why the comments on this thread feel so 'off'.
Also sugests insight as to the overall tone of comments on ATS.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Thank you so much..............I just finished listening to that talk, amazing.
The OP really should listen to it...highly recommend.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What ever created the earth and humans did so with an extremely intelligent design.

Humans cannot even grasp at the power of a god.

There is plenty if evidence. People are just really dumb these days

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join