It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is Mental, God is the All in Everything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

interesting thoughts on lowering your bodies PH through thoughts and causing disease and allowing it to lead to things like eating to much

I've long since thought that our high rates of disease and cancer are not because of what we eat but because of how we think

the universe is mental
edit on 14-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

interesting thoughts on lowering your bodies PH through thoughts and causing disease and allowing it to lead to things like eating to much

I've long since thought that our high rates of disease and cancer are not because of what we eat but because of how we think

the universe is mental

You need to raise your body's pH.

This is why when someone comes to me in my little valley and wants to learn it takes some time.

More than a post on ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

isn't that what chanting is for? raising your PH through vibration?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

your post is pretty worthless

Maybe some of the responses you received to your OP are for the same reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome Toys... 😎

a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Consciousness is a better term than "mental". Also, you can just say "all" or "everything", as saying "all in everything" is sorta redundant.

Ats has been overcome with many very hateful and spiteful members in the last 10 years (and they always seem to get away with it) and so be ready for personal attacks to come.

If you respond back to them in kind you will probably get in trouble though. It's a double standard that's become all too common.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I think for me the all part more clearly defines the meaning of everything

consciousness can be another term for mental or mind for me mind brings more clarity to an experience I can relate to

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We can only really know that God is none of the things posted here.
Even of the Universe we know very little.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

isn't that what chanting is for? raising your PH through vibration?

I am sorry... it is hard for me to translate the words to English. I can do it better with people in the flesh.

My brother is better at this than I am. But he is probably wiser than I and gave up the internet.

Meditation is one way. Chanting is just a way to channel your thoughts, which can achieve the same thing.

All major religions have found a way to get closer to the Tapestry. That's why prayer works for the Christian. Why a Muslim can change their life for the better. Why the Buddhist monk can make a change in the world. Why fasting and a sweat lodge works for my people.

I could write a 800 page book on the subject, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

You have to live it. Not read about it.

This is frustrating to me to explain and I will leave it at that.

My apologies at my inadequacy to explain it in words.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Welcome to the "No Sh!t Sherlock" school of mystics.

We just call it Stoner 101 over here

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
We can only really know that God is none of the things posted here.
Even of the Universe we know very little.

Yet everyone that has posted here is a small part of what is God.

We actually know everything about the universe, in our subconscious.

After all, that's what the universe actually is.

I don't expect you to understand that, but a basic understanding of the concept will put your feet on the path.

Almost nobody walks that path, however.

Better to be blind and just live, play and die.

Entropy.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

I must be lacking in consciousness or awareness in order for this to be the responses I get.

Please hang on to your faith.

One's spiritual journey has been described as being similar to climbing a mountain. Sometimes you may not see anybody for a longtime as you make your way upwards. Then towards the
top, you meet up with others who have made the same effort. You are not alone.

Haha...you still have yet to reach the top or you would have realized no journey ever existed.

This idea that all is One is the largest mistake ever.

The One wants to be more...Than ONE.

Separation is its intention...fools keep trying to put Humpty back together but it just cannot ever happen.

The realization that separation is possible seems to evade all the subconscious minds.

The depths of delusion set forth to ensure separation have had an unfortunate effect.

Those who want to re-connect that which cannot be.

The impossible task of restructuring all things made much harder by those tiny pieces who remember only the past.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-Francis of Assisi

edit on 14-8-2018 by dffrntkndfnml because: I reacted, my feeling was hurt because poster never responded to my U2U.I also noticed another members U2U I never responded to.:double self facepalm:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The Australian natives, Aboriginals (although I despise having to call anyone 'Ab-original') have understood this for over tens of thousands of years.

The dreamtime.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Only after deep meditation will we fully understand that the universe is entirely made of the various types of "special sauce" and 'cheese' used in the 'McDo@#ds Big M#c'.

That is why they laugh so maniacally when the ask "do you want fries with that"?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

The Australian natives, Aboriginals (although I despise having to call anyone 'Ab-original') have understood this for over tens of thousands of years.

The dreamtime.

Exactly.

The concept is literally universal.

But people don't get it... and I am at a loss to try to describe it online.

And then the cynical side of me comes up and says why bother. The Hopi have gone to the UN on more than one occasion to attempt to fix the disconnect.

They were unsuccessful.

Because the "people" of now don't believe in reality anymore.

~shrug~
edit on 15-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Nice to see an anti posting on the topic.

Hope you live to see the result of your faith.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

God is the all in everything. We can become closer to god by expanding awareness and dissolving boundaries, looking to see things not as separate from us but as us themselves. We are all everything and god as god is us and everything.

I have a few questions.

If you were to come across a person trying to kill you, how do you see yourself in that?

What is God's purpose for that?

When becoming "aware" of this, how does it make you closer to God? If God is the all in all, aren't you really stating that God uses all of these things to draw closer to himself?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think when you come off as knowing some truth that others haven't arrived at yet it comes off as condescending and arrogant and that is why people are responding in the way they are to your OP.

Imagine going to an advanced maths class and then mocking the teacher.................because he knows something you do not as yet know.
Can the teacher be considered arrogant and condescending for sharing his understanding?
edit on 15-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

God is the all in everything. We can become closer to god by expanding awareness and dissolving boundaries, looking to see things not as separate from us but as us themselves. We are all everything and god as god is us and everything.

Everything resides within the mind of god or all.

You cannot ever get closer to God....because you do not exist.......there is only God.
The word 'god' means.....all that is.

The realisation of God is the end of you as a individual thing..................you as a separate person is an illusion...........there isn't any separation.

Look now at what is appearing now....................is there any separation between the seeing aspect and the seen aspect?
Can a boundary between the seer and seen be found?
The body and the mind (thoughts appearing) are appearing within the seeing.

The truth is hiding in plain sight.....................no apparent thing can appear out of sight.

The seer and the seen are not two separate things............they are one (as the father and son are one).

edit on 15-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join