It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: shawmanfromny

UPDATE:

Picture of Jenny Moore with George Moore:

Video clip on Jenny Moore's death, mentioning former FBI agent Robyn Gritz:

Proof that Robyn Gritz was a former FBI agent (video clip of her found in link below):

Former FBI agent Robyn Gritz revealed on Wednesday that she was harassed by one of her supervisors during her time on a joint terrorism task force at the law enforcement agency.

thehill.com...

Screenshot of Robyn Gritz's Twitter post:

Screenshot of a picture of Jenny Moore and George Webb supporting Robyn Gritz:

George Webb epilogue on Jenny Moore's death:

Thomas Paine of True Pundit indicating more information will be released later today or on Thursday:

Wait here that....silence....so called journalists...silence....that tells you the truth.

Excellent post !!! 👍🏼 This should shut some naysayers up . 😆

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
She was undercover in witness protection, so obviously her real name is probably not known by many people. Looking for info on Jen will, by design, lead nowhere...

If George Webb is involved, someone ask him and see what he says?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Ah, my old nemesis, Sheye... One step ahead of me, as usual, I see.
Just kidding. Great job!
(my mistake! credit to shawmanfromny for finding it, but i probably would not have seen it if not for Sheye, as i dont tend to stick around too long, and Sheyes quote put it on the page i ended up on)

Nothing more annoying than a bunch a loudmouth, know it all, naysayers.

I was starting to worry some of them may show up if something wasn't posted soon... looks like we got lucky tho
cause only the wise and patient ones showed up here today. nobody jumped to any conclusions or anything and it was all a rather pleasant experience for all involved.
edit on 8/15/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't know why some people are having a hard time finding information on Ms. Moore. I found more information on this elusive Jenny Moore. Some information on her, including her past threads on voat.co... Apparently her screen name on VOAT was Jem777. It mentions here that she was in the Witness Protection Program.

Omg! That is so sad 😢 I’ve known this whole time that she was Task Force and with George Webb. But I didn’t voice it publicly because she didn’t want everyone to know. She was really active here until she left and joined him. She was @Jem777 and @mej777 She used to say that she was gang stalked and that she was leaving, and being put in the Witness Protection Program. She left California and joined George Webb and stayed with him until now. Since she was in the witness protection program, she wouldn’t show her face on video. She always said they were going to come after her. She said her fiancé was murdered 7 years ago. 🙁 Here is her Twitter... twitter.com...

voat.co...

I don’t know if this has been posted by anyone yet. I heard on 8chan that Jem777 passed away. She went by the name TaskForce it in DC. She went to work with George Webb about a year ago. Some of the oldies here will remember her. George posted a video regarding her death. When George had not heard from her he had a manager check on her and the manager found found her in her room. There were no physical signs of violence. I met Jem777 on here doing our research. We would speak to each other on the phone off and on. Jem777 was one hell of a researcher. She was banned off here last year. I still can’t believe why. I really missed her postings as well as others did. Please say a prayer for her and her family. She had no kids, and was not married. Jem had told me she lost her fiancé (murdered) because he was a whistle blower as was she. Jem had her back broken when she was jumped due to not becoming a dirty cop. Jem suffered from PTSD as a result of the incident. Last year she was also attacked and warned not to talk anymore. She was brave and street smart as well. I will miss her. George said he would do more videos as the news of the autopsy is released. If I read anymore I will post. @carmencita @sraysie

voat.co...

Dear god
Poor Jem777.... I remember her and stood up for her when she was banned. Did you see what her last comment on here was? "I have actual documents. When my life is no longer threatened I will produce them. They are in safe places." Jem777 had something. She was banned here and now killed. voat.co... The Geroge Webb video on her is here. www.youtube.com... Edit: She apparently went to a location Wisconsin_Is_Corrupt talked about to in the real world to investigate. Now that I think about it he disappeared to. voat.co...

voat.co...

@Vindicator banned her @jem777 account, her original account is still banned. maybe now she can at least have the respect from this community. All the hate against her here @pizzagate upset me knowing her valor and who she was. So many times I wanted to shut down Jem777 naysayers with the truth about who she was. I didn't in respect for her anonymity, I hope now people will can reevaluate their positions.

voat.co...

Looks like she was digging for information in some really dark places....Pizzagate

Here's a link to all her threads on VOAT:
searchvoat.co...

Here is a link to her Twitter page:
twitter.com...

Here is a link to her videos:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8/15/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/15/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/15/2018 by shawmanfromny because: Corrected spelling and a wrong link

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

TRUEPUNDIT and BIGLEAUGUEPOLITICS???

Are you aiming for some FAKE NEWS OP award?

Bigleuguepolitics is literally owned by the guys that ran Roy Moore's campaign.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Truepundit made it's chops claiming that the Florida Shooting Victims were crisis actors.
www.mediamatters.org...

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Real credible sources, you clown. Good grief.... the excessive gullibility and complete lack of critical thinking necessary to believe this ridiculous BS, over and over again, even though it literally never amounts to anything it ends up being true, is downright staggering.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Someone died.
Those close to her have info regarding what she has recently been investigating.
Considering the subject, do you really expect CNN to cover it?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Ah, my old nemesis, Sheye... One step ahead of me, as usual, I see. Just kidding. Great job! (my mistake! credit to shawmanfromny for finding it, but i probably would not have seen it if not for Sheye, as i dont tend to stick around too long, and Sheyes quote put it on the page i ended up on)

Yes... absolute credit to shawmanfromny for such great info.. he posted even more about her online handles. That is why I quoted the whole quote.. it was too good not to see twice.

I wasn’t aware I was your nemesis 😏... I can’t remember what we had a difference of opinion about ( I’m old 😆)
Anyhoo.. no hard feelings ? 🤷🏻‍♀️( often I don’t even pay attention to member names when disagreeing with them.. or forget them quickly) I try not to be the type to hold grudges when someone has seriously tried to gut me personally with their words.. but it isn’t always easy to do.. and I have resorted to fighting back..😏
edit on 15-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

No it's not. Stop treating this like it's a legitimate idea.
It's fantasy.

And that is why we won't be asking your opinion on how to fix it then eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Someone died.
Those close to her have info regarding what she has recently been investigating.
Considering the subject, do you really expect CNN to cover it?

SOMEONE would be covering it. Nobody can find a local newspaper or ANYTHING? The only person I can find that died at the hotel she was staying at was somebody back in May in a fire.

Does anybody have any police scanner information, coroner report, local newspaper death announcement, statement from the hotel, hotel guests posting pictures of police and EMTs at the hotel, ANYTHING?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Anyway, this is from True Pundit who regularly makes up "exclusives" that are cannot be independently verified because they're completely made up. Do I need to post a bunch of fake True Pundit stories as examples for the 100th time on ATS?

I read this story on Twitter today, and it had a different news source than True Pundit.
This is not a made up story, but it is being buried by MSM , and other powers that be. Always someone covering for the Clintons and doing their dirty work.

Money for nothing and your “hits” for free.

Uh huh Twitter is so credible.
"I read it on Twitter"
Jesus #ing christ.
You cultists call everything fake news however you get your news from bot accounts on Twitter and alt-right propaganda piss creek called True Pundit.
No wonder you think that the whole world is cover g up for Clintons.
I would too if I got exposed to weekly True Pundit brainwashing

It wasn’t a bot.. it was a credible independent journalist’s account. That is one thing I like about Twitter. Access to alternative news sources, from all over the world. Twitter is taking over as a major news provider, but they are starting to censor too much in a very bias way... like MSM.. and that will be their downfall.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

SOMEONE would be covering it.

No... more like many would go out of their way to make sure it wasn’t covered. Remember, if she had reported this to FBI, and a few of them were behind the hit... they can pull strings and make this all go away in the media. It’s easy for certain individuals to control what is printed or put on the news.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Exactly what I think about Liberals, who believe all the BS on CNN and other MSM channels. I just posted a news story and found as much information on it as I could. Post a quote on my thread where I stated that the story is LEGIT and 100% accurate. Go on...I'll grab a beer and wait for your reply.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

We're sorry, all credible sources are either dead or in hiding. Everyone else is too afraid to get involved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Just a Cowinkydink ? ...........................Hmm...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's actually disturbing on many levels because it is entirely believable. And this will probably be effective in silencing accusers, also making investigative journalists think twice about getting involved in high profile cases like this.

The thought that there might be people in our government agencies working to protect the accused from something like this is beyond disturbing.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

SOMEONE would be covering it.

No... more like many would go out of their way to make sure it wasn’t covered. Remember, if she had reported this to FBI, and a few of them were behind the hit... they can pull strings and make this all go away in the media. It’s easy for certain individuals to control what is printed or put on the news.

There are 60+ local papers/magazines in DC.

There are plenty of people who monitor police activity in and around DC.

How man patrons in the hotel? How much staff? Everybody has a camera.

How many police, firefighters, EMTs on scene?

When someone dies in a public accommodation (hotel), somebody has something to confirm is the point. Yet it’s literally one posting that’s been cross posted a handful of times on unreliable sites. That’s all this is.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

When someone dies in a public accommodation (hotel), somebody has something to confirm is the point. Yet it’s literally one posting that’s been cross posted a handful of times on unreliable sites. That’s all this is.

You have a very valid point. Keep in mind though, that this alleged death only happened on Monday.. it’s only Wednesday here. This may not end up being the only news source ( the more independent ones anyhow ) printing something about it.

edit on 15-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Boy, what bad luck. Maybe she should not have said anything against the Clintons. She is a Journalist, she should have known people die around the Clintons. It is the most frequent coincidence in the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why is this wretched family not rotting in prison?

They make the Mafia look like the Gummi Bears.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join