It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

no one should be so quick to call anyone guilty of any crime until all evidence is presented in a court of law.

all americans are innocent until proven guilty.

the court of public opinion is a scary place these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Sad news for George Webb, and many of us who followed a woman we knew as "Task Force". She was a former law enforcement whistleblower who spent her career investigating child trafficking and victims of pedophilia. She also served as the president of her local Police Union in Tracy, CA.

Task Force, whose real name is Jenny M, was found dead in her hotel room today after George had the hotel management check on her. George had been trying to reach her for more than a day, and when she didn't respond to his calls and texts, he became concerned.

Task Force was in the witness protection program. Her undercover work in California put her in grave danger.
etc.

twitter.com...

edit on 8/15/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That proves nothing. It simply re-posts the fake news and everyone believes it. Please link to something she actually wrote, or a local news report of the "murder." Pedo fantasists will believe anything without doing the most basic of due diligence.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Funny this I just referred to the Clintons as murdurers a few days ago and got crucified. Yet the evidence keeps mounting.

How many coincidental deaths does it take to get to the center of a conspiracy?

With the media on damage control who knows. I run into people on the daily who still think the Clintons are just the bee's knees.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Problem is, many of the "murdered" people never existed.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
1. This was first published, without sources, on truepundit, known for spreading false stories.
2. There is no evidence that Jennifer Marie Moore ever existed. None of the listings on white pages match her supposed career.
3. She has published nothing online, odd for an "investigator."
4. There is no evidence that "Task Force" exists anywhere but on a twitter account.
5. There are no photographs of the victim posted, because a search could reveal the true identity of the subject.
6. Tweets mean nothing:

Why conceal her "address" if she is dead? (To prevent people from checking to see if it is a real account.)
7. Most importantly, there are no accounts of her death on local media confirming the story... which begs the question of where truepundit got the story.
8. All of the above conforms to the pattern of all the other "Clinton body count" hoaxes.
[HOAX!]
edit on 15-8-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Problem is, many of the "murdered" people never existed.

A "List" of those "Names" is warranted.

Hurry up before another red herring spawns from the eggs of caviar.

🚬🔫

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you question it sincerely and truly think about the reality and actual likelihood that the Clinton's have been on some killing spree for decades and not once questioned on it by police. Really no, stop and think for Christ's sake. Use your head. That's not real. That's not happening. It's not.

Time will reveal what is real and what is not even if that may be in the afterlife.
Many LEO’s in FBI probably know about the coverups and “ hits”, but are too afraid to talk. This could very well be the same ones who have asked Trump if they could testify against the corruption they have witnessed within the FBI concerning many issues, under immunity.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
1. This was first published, without sources, on truepundit, known for spreading false stories.
2. There is no evidence that Jennifer Marie Moore ever existed. None of the listings on white pages match her supposed career.
3. She has published nothing online, odd for an "investigator."
4. There is no evidence that "Task Force" exists anywhere but on a twitter account.
5. There are no photographs of the victim posted, because a search could reveal the true identity of the subject.
6. Tweets mean nothing:

Why conceal her "address" if she is dead? (To prevent people from checking to see if it is a real account.)
7. Most importantly, there are no accounts of her death on local media confirming the story... which begs the question of where truepundit got the story.
8. All of the above conforms to the pattern of all the other "Clinton body count" hoaxes.
[HOAX!]

I don't have a ton of time right now, but I think you may be confused by the tag "investigator."

What I read seemed to indicate she is a former investigator for the Tracey, CA police. Not an investigator like a reporter.

There's also another "Jennifer Moore," who WAS a reporter and died a while back that you may be seeing in searches.

I'll try to look at it more closely tonight but hopefully one of you will figure it out before then...
edit on 15/8/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So the city of Tracy doesn't have anything like a police union either.

www.ci.tracy.ca.us...

here's all their staff and the positions held.
No union staff. No union.
They do have a Tracy Police Officers Association who's president is Scott Martin of Tracy CA.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Oh yes... because the first thing I would like to do is out my wife's name to you sociopaths.

I shared something that happened in my life.

It does not require your belief to be true.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What evidence?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Around here about zero.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Association sounds like a union.
Notice in my quote they said "served" as in past tense.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There no police union of Tracy CA.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've been all over the web trying as hard as I can to locate this person. Everything they claim about her is a dead end.
She doesn't exist.
This should go into hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

UPDATE:

Picture of Jenny Moore with George Webb:

Video clip on Jenny Moore's death, mentioning former FBI agent Robyn Gritz:

Proof that Robyn Gritz was a former FBI agent (video clip of her found in link below):

Former FBI agent Robyn Gritz revealed on Wednesday that she was harassed by one of her supervisors during her time on a joint terrorism task force at the law enforcement agency.

thehill.com...

Screenshot of Robyn Gritz's Twitter post:

Screenshot of a picture of Jenny Moore and George Webb supporting Robyn Gritz:

George Webb epilogue on Jenny Moore's death:

Thomas Paine of True Pundit indicating more information will be released later today or on Thursday:

Wait here that....silence....so called journalists...silence....that tells you the truth.

edit on 8/15/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah it sure is. How bout it?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

She doesn't exist. Everything here is a lie.
Where's the news story about a murder?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Hurmph... obviously you believe it.

I question the cognitive abilities of anyone who believes this nonsense.

But I know you guys all want to believe it.
Not only that but youneed to believe it.

I’m familiar with bias.
I’m not American, I have no horse in this race, but so many red flags?

If it’s all fake, it really is an elobarte hoax...
I really don’t care if it’s Clinton or Trump, accusations of this nature must be thoroughly investigated.

I leave you with this:

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join