It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Sad news for George Webb, and many of us who followed a woman we knew as "Task Force". She was a former law enforcement whistleblower who spent her career investigating child trafficking and victims of pedophilia. She also served as the president of her local Police Union in Tracy, CA.
Task Force, whose real name is Jenny M, was found dead in her hotel room today after George had the hotel management check on her. George had been trying to reach her for more than a day, and when she didn't respond to his calls and texts, he became concerned.
Task Force was in the witness protection program. Her undercover work in California put her in grave danger.
If you question it sincerely and truly think about the reality and actual likelihood that the Clinton's have been on some killing spree for decades and not once questioned on it by police. Really no, stop and think for Christ's sake. Use your head. That's not real. That's not happening. It's not.
originally posted by: DJW001
1. This was first published, without sources, on truepundit, known for spreading false stories.
2. There is no evidence that Jennifer Marie Moore ever existed. None of the listings on white pages match her supposed career.
3. She has published nothing online, odd for an "investigator."
4. There is no evidence that "Task Force" exists anywhere but on a twitter account.
5. There are no photographs of the victim posted, because a search could reveal the true identity of the subject.
6. Tweets mean nothing:
Why conceal her "address" if she is dead? (To prevent people from checking to see if it is a real account.)
7. Most importantly, there are no accounts of her death on local media confirming the story... which begs the question of where truepundit got the story.
8. All of the above conforms to the pattern of all the other "Clinton body count" hoaxes.
Former FBI agent Robyn Gritz revealed on Wednesday that she was harassed by one of her supervisors during her time on a joint terrorism task force at the law enforcement agency.
originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth
Hurmph... obviously you believe it.
I question the cognitive abilities of anyone who believes this nonsense.
But I know you guys all want to believe it.
Not only that but youneed to believe it.