It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hurmph... obviously you believe it.

I question the cognitive abilities of anyone who believes this nonsense.

But I know you guys all want to believe it.
Not only that but youneed to believe it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

There is no group.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
any coherent motive for this alledged murder ?

Oh I don't know, maybe holding incriminating evidence?

Seems fairly silly of you to have to ask that.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I question the cognitive abilities of someone who may not consider the possibilities. This isn’t the first accusation of Bill being a pedophile.

Also... read Trance Formation of America by Cathy O’brian and Mark Phillips.
edit on 15-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Two persons can make a group.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

How many have accused him of rape Mr know it all? Let's have that number.

Then let's have the number of women who have accused trump of sexual assault and give it a comparison
Whadda ya say good buddy.

More than one. His sexual deviance was placed on the world stage as well. As were his adultering ways.

Let me know when someone credible comes forward on those Trump charges. Clinton was impeached for his so....

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I wasn't into politics when the Clintons ruled the White House.

Years later, Hillary was doing her run for President. I asked my mother-in-law what she thought about the Clintons.

Now, she worked for General Services when Bill won the Governorship in Arkansas. Her job was secure communications for Arkansas. Bill called and told her that he needed a secure line to the governor's mansion. She told him that he couldn't have one.. at the time they were for Federal offices only.

A week later, over her objections and protocol at the time, he got his secure line. My mother-in-law was the switchboard operator for him.

A few months later she requested another post, in Alaska.

When I talked to her she had been retired for years. She was a Christian and had a very kind attitude towards everyone I knew. She never swore.

So when I asked her about what she thought about the Clintons, she whipped around, glared at me and told me that the Clintons "were a bunch of filthy f###ing animals."

She died with what she knew about them, didn't write anything down. She honored her NDA.

However, that's when I started looking at politics and the people in them.

Just a bit of my history, but I trusted that woman.

And here we are.

What was your dear Mother in Law's name? Your story is easy to fact- check.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

How many have accused him of rape Mr know it all? Let's have that number.

Then let's have the number of women who have accused trump of sexual assault and give it a comparison
Whadda ya say good buddy.

Not sure why the number of sexual crimes matters to you. One rape is too many for me.

But, Here ya go:

Clinton - 4

These are ONLY actual "rape, rape," accusations (as Whoopie once put it) per your request. But, there are a # ton of non-rape accusations against him (since we are including sexual assault at your request).

Trump - 22

But, again, this is based on your request to include any and all sexual misconduct. Don't get me wrong, if any of it is true, I feel it is wrong. The accusations, however, range from looking at women to making them "walk across a table" to full on rape (like Billy), so the raw numbers are a bit misleading.

But I'm sure that's why you phrased your request the way you did...
edit on 15/8/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/8/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess it's a huge stretch to think someone that was impeached for jamming a cigar in a interns hoohoo in the oval office could possibly do something like rape right?

Lmao? Are you by chance Amish? Like a 110 year-old Amish grandmother maybe? Why else would you be implying that a little toy play between two consenting adults (and heterosexual at that) is somehow so abnormal as to be indicative of a deviancy on par with a man raping a boy?

It's like saying Donald Trump got spanked with a Forbes so he's probably had his way with a sheep or two.

Anyway, this is from True Pundit who regularly makes up "exclusives" that are cannot be independently verified because they're completely made up. Do I need to post a bunch of fake True Pundit stories as examples for the 100th time on ATS?

Your post is a perfect example of the standard "Do as I say, not as I do" twaddle, and the reason that the left, or at what remains of the left, has become nothing but a sad, disgusting, untrustworthy, and (in most cases lately) quite hilarious parody of itself.

Is this what you actually believe? Seriously?

A sitting president gets caught, in the OVAL OFFICE, diddling an intern with a cigar?

That's not about the cigar, my friend, it's about sexual harassment.

Is diddling an adult intern as horrible as diddling a child? Of course not. But that's really not the issue, is it?

Why? Because BOTH cases fall WAAAAY below the "Green Line" of what can be considered acceptable!

You are a well respected member here, or at least that's what I believe, or more accurately, believed, but if this is honestly how you feel, I have to say I'm disappointed.

We don't see eye to eye on many issues, but that doesn't mean I don't respect you, or find your posts interesting. And you know as well as I do that it's never personal. ESPECIALLY when it's personal!

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but you've lost any respect I may have had.

You're better than this, brother.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Your term is how I hope MY coroners report reads. I just hope the word EXPLOSIVE is first

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The FBI was likely the problem here, as it is infiltrated by the pedo's protectors.

Never go to the FBI with evidence that might sully the cabal, because the FBI is totally infiltrated by the deep state.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The death count around the Clinton's is extraordinary, some would say it's just a coincidence, but that large of one ?

I guess once you dig yourself so deep you have nothing to lose, also getting away with everything for decades just emboldens a person to keep going.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's interesting that you are among a group who instead of talking to someone in a grown up and articulate manner, decide to talk down and attempt to ridicule instead. Perhaps you will say that is all they deserve, but that conclusion is mainly based on someone disagreeing with you. Lately what we have a lot of on this site is a race to the bottom of the evolutionary debating ladder : two opposing views and a continual vomit of childish behaviour, name calling and slack attitude designed to 'roast' the other rather than actually talking about the facts of the matter. Yes it's the mudpit but do you think you are going to change ideas and viewpoints when so much of the retort is personal rather than a counter argument based on the facts? It's the worst way to talk about views and ideology and will only isolate this board from the wider audience because they will think "why bother entering into this debate if I'm just going to get personal abuse?" especially when that abuse is in the form of being talked down to. I'm sure I'm going to be called a 'snowflake' or 'triggered' by some, which seems to be the 'go to' accusation when someone disagrees with another point of view. Based on that premise, every time someone disagrees and stands up for what they believe in, they are by default, 'triggered' and/or a 'snowflake'. If you look at the history books I think you will find that most of our 'heroes' are those reacted and stood up for what they believed in, so with your logic, they were 'triggered' and/or a 'snowflake'. And for the record, I'm way too old to be bothered about what people think and I certainly don't care what some keyboard warriors want to call me. I just want this board to get back to what it was designed for, revealing VERIFIED information (rather than often dubious sites or dubious sources) and people debating like they want to know the TRUTH rather than scoring points. But we live in strange times it seems, even on a site designed to find the truth. The irony is that this site especially, is about truth and facts and not letting (amongst others) the govt try to hide that truth from us. US. Together. What we have instead are people who are interested enough about the truth to join a site like this, and yet, when there is debate to be had, seem more interested in abusing others than just putting up a valid counter argument. It has become such a tiresome read because at least half of so many posts are about denigrating another before you get to the nub of ACTUAL issue. We should be working together and sharing good information and debating like civilised people, not like children. "he disagrees with me so I'm going to call him names to try and make him look silly" Right ok, that's awesome, well done you then.

Ultimately, what do we want to achieve? Fight constantly amongst ourselves and get nowhere, including isolating the board from new and valuable members? Or do we want to have a place where we can debate facts in a grown up and sensible manner. Mudpit or not, It's up to all of us to decide.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

But the notion that Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a bed that someone he didn't like had slept on SEVERAL YEARS EARLIER... you're A-OK with?!?

That speaks volumes about your cognitive abilities.

Not only that but you need to believe it.

edit on 15-8-2018 by Rewey because: Just because...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Lumenari

I wasn't into politics when the Clintons ruled the White House.

Years later, Hillary was doing her run for President. I asked my mother-in-law what she thought about the Clintons.

Now, she worked for General Services when Bill won the Governorship in Arkansas. Her job was secure communications for Arkansas. Bill called and told her that he needed a secure line to the governor's mansion. She told him that he couldn't have one.. at the time they were for Federal offices only.

A week later, over her objections and protocol at the time, he got his secure line. My mother-in-law was the switchboard operator for him.

A few months later she requested another post, in Alaska.

When I talked to her she had been retired for years. She was a Christian and had a very kind attitude towards everyone I knew. She never swore.

So when I asked her about what she thought about the Clintons, she whipped around, glared at me and told me that the Clintons "were a bunch of filthy f###ing animals."

She died with what she knew about them, didn't write anything down. She honored her NDA.

However, that's when I started looking at politics and the people in them.

Just a bit of my history, but I trusted that woman.

And here we are.

What was your dear Mother in Law's name? Your story is easy to fact- check.

Yeah, good one. Ask someone to doxx themselves by giving the real name of a relative. Why not post your own personal details first?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Could someone link to something Jen Moore published? If she was an "investigative journalist" she must have something online besides the report of her death.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm calling "classic fake news." No local report of the situation, no evidence "Jen Moore" ever existed as an "investigator." [HOAX!]

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No it's not. Stop treating this like it's a legitimate idea.
It's fantasy.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You go right ahead and question it. That's your prerogative.
When you're done truly questioning the whole idea you'll see just how absurd the whole thing is.

If you question it sincerely and truly think about the reality and actual likelihood that the Clinton's have been on some killing spree for decades and not once questioned on it by police. Really no, stop and think for Christ's sake. Use your head.
That's not real. That's not happening. It's not.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Who? I can write more than one also.
I asked you a question that requires an exact number answer.
No discussion until you do.
Buh bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join