It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I would say something negative about the Clinton Crime Family, but I like living too much.

And if I was old enough to say, meh life why care and roll the dice on exposing them? Then I better have no relatives or lovers like some spy movie. Or so it seems.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: UKTruth

I wasn't into politics when the Clintons ruled the White House.

Years later, Hillary was doing her run for President. I asked my mother-in-law what she thought about the Clintons.

Now, she worked for General Services when Bill won the Governorship in Arkansas. Her job was secure communications for Arkansas. Bill called and told her that he needed a secure line to the governor's mansion. She told him that he couldn't have one.. at the time they were for Federal offices only.

A week later, over her objections and protocol at the time, he got his secure line. My mother-in-law was the switchboard operator for him.

A few months later she requested another post, in Alaska.

When I talked to her she had been retired for years. She was a Christian and had a very kind attitude towards everyone I knew. She never swore.

So when I asked her about what she thought about the Clintons, she whipped around, glared at me and told me that the Clintons "were a bunch of filthy f###ing animals."

She died with what she knew about them, didn't write anything down. She honored her NDA.

However, that's when I started looking at politics and the people in them.

Just a bit of my history, but I trusted that woman.

And here we are.

That explains a lot. Thanks for sharing. I spent one summer in Little Rock and recall having a bad reaction to a bee sting that the Dr thought it was pesticide for some reason and that might explain why I am an Environmental Scientist by profession and desired to do so. It won't explain why I have been saying 97% of Scientist do not believe man is significantly warming the Earth for the brainwashed however.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Anyway, this is from True Pundit who regularly makes up "exclusives" that are cannot be independently verified because they're completely made up. Do I need to post a bunch of fake True Pundit stories as examples for the 100th time on ATS?

I read this story on Twitter today, and it had a different news source than True Pundit.
This is not a made up story, but it is being buried by MSM , and other powers that be. Always someone covering for the Clintons and doing their dirty work.

Money for nothing and your “hits” for free.

"easy easy money" easy easy hits for free. (I want my MTV)....

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
any coherent motive for this alledged murder ?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

other than allegedly having proof and a victim of a rape committed by a former president, and sent this alleged proof to the authorities and also saying it will be bring out to the public?

None...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shawmanfromny

We call someone who rapes children a pedophile...

What is a good term for people who falsely accuse others of rape??

We use to call them child rapist , but that sounded too harsh , liberals say there is a legit scientific term that sounds alittle less evil. Pedophile.

Bring back the term child rapist. Maybe it might sink in what actually is going on

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This ought to be a real hoot.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Gateway Pundit has rely upped their game with this.
Why isn't this relegated to RATS? Sure looks pizza related to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You actually believe all these stories don't you?
You really believe this.

Hmmm.

Hee.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No. Nobody is in charge of skiing people who cross the introns because that is all utter nonsense. Complete and utter nonsense bull.
You should not believe anything published by gateway pundit or conservative tree house because it's all lies and fictional stories.
Do yourself a big favor and upgrade. Time to grow up and be an adult.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Not a possibility so why bother. May as well contemplate air traffic control when pigs start flying.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

President?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If not for #ing Russia...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Even if we get SOLID evidence there will still be deniers.

They’re cleary trying to instigate a war among the people to distract...
Will the average sheeple ever wake up?

Their agenda is clear... but we choose to live with our heads burried in the sand.
Power corrupts.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
It happened in my country and many others.
To deny is to enable child rapists.

Enjoy the Karma that comes with it.

Suicide ALWAYS follows the whistle-blowers.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

No one is denying pederasty exists fella.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

How many have accused him of rape Mr know it all? Let's have that number.

Then let's have the number of women who have accused trump of sexual assault and give it a comparison
Whadda ya say good buddy.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You must have some special belief abilities to think something so preposterous could possibly be true.

I think ill launch a campaign where I just constantly say trump is a gay pedophile. Every day. Ill get on Twitter ill submit stories to far left web sites.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess it's a huge stretch to think someone that was impeached for jamming a cigar in a interns hoohoo in the oval office could possibly do something like rape right?

Lmao? Are you by chance Amish? Like a 110 year-old Amish grandmother maybe? Why else would you be implying that a little toy play between two consenting adults (and heterosexual at that) is somehow so abnormal as to be indicative of a deviancy on par with a man raping a boy?

You do realize what he did is a crime, right? Just like child rape is.

Sexual Harassment

But way to minimize.

And, I'm not Amish.

edit on 15/8/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: odzeandennz
strange with all this proof and smoking gun, not even top repubs can seemingly take the 'murderous ' Clintons down.

not even the highest ranking officials, Republican execs, right wing hackers, nor major right wing news outlets ever shedlight on these seemingly easily deciphered crimes by ats and the lot.

not one, not even with all this proof floating around... no one...right left middle...none...

all we can do now is to 'conveniently ' conclude that it's the 'powers that be ' keeping the Clintons afloat...even with irrefutable evidence...right?
strange huh.

Its hard to prosecute someone when the witnesses keep conveniently and suddenly dying.

who needs witnesses if there is proof... that journalist hopefully wasn't present during said "rapes", right?

Sometimes the witness is the proof. Or is that too hard to understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join