It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: odzeandennz
strange with all this proof and smoking gun, not even top repubs can seemingly take the 'murderous ' Clintons down.

not even the highest ranking officials, Republican execs, right wing hackers, nor major right wing news outlets ever shedlight on these seemingly easily deciphered crimes by ats and the lot.

not one, not even with all this proof floating around... no one...right left middle...none...

all we can do now is to 'conveniently ' conclude that it's the 'powers that be ' keeping the Clintons afloat...even with irrefutable evidence...right?
strange huh.

Its hard to prosecute someone when the witnesses keep conveniently and suddenly dying.

who needs witnesses if there is proof... that journalist hopefully wasn't present during said "rapes", right?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

It isn’t like trump would cover up for the Clintons lol..

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

Didn't Killery tell you that rape victims deserve to be believed?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

Didn't Killery tell you that rape victims deserve to be believed?

In her own words....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was close.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: rollanotherone

So all of the proven "alternative facts" that this reality tv president has put forth. You conservative republican, tRump worshipers, chose to believe this b.s. Its obvious that you are so stupid it defies logic.

Cool story bro. Now, care to address the topic or just more idiot babble. I think the latter. Please do carry on. Carry on until 2024.

Any other conservative republican that had won the primary, anyone, I would have voted for. But tRump, aka spanky, aka republican draft dodger in chief . The biggest mistake our country has ever made. If you don't see that by now, I'm sure my favorite conservative republican, Robert Mueller , will make you see the light.

Again. Care to address the OP or just more spew spew spew from where the sun don't shine?

Let's see. Address the OP. Even if it's true that Clinton raped a boy, what has that got to do with an idiot in the white house?

Can you just PLEASE stop with the lesson in idiocy? Jesus man. You're all over the place. Read what you wrote and tell me what sane individual would make that statement?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This information from Moore is interesting:

On July 2, Moore sent a text in which she said that top FBI officials are being blackmailed or may be involved in the trafficking allegations. ...
She noted that President Donald Trump has called on a unit of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to probe child sex trafficking claims. "That is why," Moore wrote, "that Democrats and some Republicans are trying to disband" ICE. She wrote that an ICE officer told her that the unit investigates claims of child trafficking and ritual abuse, but the "FBI just tries to block them from getting to politicians, elite, etc."

sourc e

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Bullcrap!

Not one name of a journalist or news organization, everyone just points back to the same article as the source.

Until I see some bonafides, this is fake news, the very definition of fake news!

It was revealed today that +300 priests in Pennsylvania abused over 1,000 innocent children.
www.bbc.com...

Is it so hard to believe that a former sex-fiend named Bill Clinton abused ONE?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Late to the thread but have been reading about this all day

bitchute video

at about the 50 sec mark to 3 min or so she mentions an incident and was told it was a hit on her.

Now I am concerned about Thomas Paine of True Pundit who spoke to her survivorthe day before and George Webb who she worked with and also has the info.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So how is the Seth Rich investigation going??

Oh there isn’t one...

So why hasn’t trump and co started one??

Why won’t Trump start one into this??

Even if it went nowhere it would energize his base and draw media attention away from him???

ANY investigation into the Clintons would be a win, win situation..

Hmmmmmm

I wonder why there is zero getting done even though trump has accused them of everything from rape to murder?????

Hmmmmmm...

So that means there are only 2 options..

1) trump is in on it , so he is playing his supporters for idiots..

2) Trump was lying the whole time and playing his supporters for idiots..

Hmmmmmmm

I wonder which one is true???

You do realize that because of posts like this, and threads like this
So when did trolling become cool???
You kinda become the laughing stock of ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

We won’t...

No, because ignorant and low intelligent people would literally believe that Trump would put a stop to every single thing, stop the presses and focus soley on this article, lmfao give me a break 🤣

Damn I can't wait for your ridiculous threads on why Leftist lost the midterms 😂

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What if she was killed by the other side instead? If this story is for real, the Clinton's have plenty of enemies who'd like to use it; people who are too powerful to be offed easily. Instead it's taken up by the usual fringes.

So, was Jen Moore more valuable to them dead than alive? I'm saying this would be the perfect way to perpetuate a fake allegation. All they have to do is groom and then betray Moore and have her killed.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Guess it's a huge stretch to think someone that was impeached for jamming a cigar in a interns hoohoo in the oval office could possibly do something like rape right?

Lmao? Are you by chance Amish? Like a 110 year-old Amish grandmother maybe? Why else would you be implying that a little toy play between two consenting adults (and heterosexual at that) is somehow so abnormal as to be indicative of a deviancy on par with a man raping a boy?

It's like saying Donald Trump got spanked with a Forbes so he's probably had his way with a sheep or two.

Anyway, this is from True Pundit who regularly makes up "exclusives" that are cannot be independently verified because they're completely made up. Do I need to post a bunch of fake True Pundit stories as examples for the 100th time on ATS?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

We call someone who rapes children a pedophile...

What is a good term for people who falsely accuse others of rape??

Trumptards

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Anyway, this is from True Pundit who regularly makes up "exclusives" that are cannot be independently verified because they're completely made up. Do I need to post a bunch of fake True Pundit stories as examples for the 100th time on ATS?

I read this story on Twitter today, and it had a different news source than True Pundit.
This is not a made up story, but it is being buried by MSM , and other powers that be. Always someone covering for the Clintons and doing their dirty work.

Money for nothing and your “hits” for free.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: theantediluvian

I read this story on Twitter today, and it had a different news source than True Pundit.
This is not a made up story, but it is being buried by MSM , and other powers that be. Always someone covering for the Clintons and doing their dirty work.

Money for nothing and your “hits” for free.

Uh huh Twitter is so credible.
"I read it on Twitter"
Jesus #ing christ.
You cultists call everything fake news however you get your news from bot accounts on Twitter and alt-right propaganda piss creek called True Pundit.
No wonder you think that the whole world is cover g up for Clintons.
I would too if I got exposed to weekly True Pundit brainwashing

edit on 14-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Guess it's a huge stretch to think someone that was impeached for jamming a cigar in a interns hoohoo in the oval office could possibly do something like rape right?

Lmao? Are you by chance Amish? Like a 110 year-old Amish grandmother maybe? Why else would you be implying that a little toy play between two consenting adults (and heterosexual at that) is somehow so abnormal as to be indicative of a deviancy on par with a man raping a boy?

It's like saying Donald Trump got spanked with a Forbes so he's probably had his way with a sheep or two.

Would normally expect a better argument from you. Guessing you've had a few.

So...just a few questions really....do criminals tend to stick with what they do once? Do they build up to something bigger each time? Do some of them do it for the rush...then the rush has to be satisfied and escalate?

And finally....you're cool with a married, sitting, POTUS putting a cigar in the pu$$ of a paid employee in the Oval Office of the White House?

If that is the case then why are you posting in this thread exactly?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If the Clinton's are going about killing everyone who tries to speak out against them, then why isn't the kid who was allegedly abused dead?

You'd kill the source first. It makes absolutely no sense.

And oh yeah, people die all the time. Life doesn't wait for you to finish up what you were busy with before taking you back to where you came from. It's just coincidentally and inconveniently bad timing.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Killing the accuser, puts the spotlight on the accused.
Killing the investigator, sends a message.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

We won’t...

Keep up talk like that and you will end up on Trump's list too.

I loved that part of "The Out of Towner's" 60's movie. "What is your name? Well, you are on my list now"!

ETA

Jack Lemmon
edit on 15-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's times like these that I hope there is a Hell, so that traffickers in children as sex slaves could live out the rest of eternity in torment.

Sadly, disgusting allegations about the Clintons no longer surprise me.

I hope no one else "accidently" dies.

I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy but I understand the urge. I think that protecting the innocent from that sin of hating another is why vengeance is God's. I pray God forgives us for NOT FORGIVING the sleazeballs who would harm a child for any reason but to use as a sex slave is sick!

edit on 15-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join