It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m gonna book mark this next time you pretend you don’t believe every two-bit rightwing conspiracy theory you hear..

And I'm going to bookmark this post because of something equally as inane!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So you blame the victim. Thanks for the clarification, Ive read and heard her story, and as the brother of a rape victim, I struggle not to despise your take on empathizing with how someone that has been abused, frightened and over whelmed by srlf doubt and disbelief in what has happened.

I lived through it, as both a clinician and a brother, you should be ashamed

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

So you blame the victim. Thanks for the clarification, Ive read and heard her story, and as the brother of a rape victim, I struggle not to despise your take on empathizing with how someone that has been abused, frightened and over whelmed by srlf doubt and disbelief in what has happened.

I lived through it, as both a clinician and a brother, you should be ashamed

By Any Means Necessary does not include the word "shame".

Otherwise we would not have the Democratic party.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Snip like this is why pizzagate will never die.

And besties with Epstein.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's hundreds of Obama implants still operating the inside.

Lots of exposure work to do.

🔫🚬

Yup. And luckily he'll have until 2024 to clean up this mess.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Naw read somewhere (old age sue me) that Hillary learned how to stay afloat from the knee of her daddy, and he taught her the lesson of have dirt on everybody.

The more material you have the harder it is to be brought down because they risk being brought down themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So all of the proven "alternative facts" that this reality tv president has put forth. You conservative republican, tRump worshipers, chose to believe this b.s. Its obvious that you are so stupid it defies logic.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m gonna book mark this next time you pretend you don’t believe every two-bit rightwing conspiracy theory you hear..

Meanwhile, those of us with lives, jobs, kids, will go about our day to day. Must be really cozy in mom's basement to be able to live like you do. Capital L.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Funny, Joshua....

First you tells us about how all of Trump's people are being indited....bad spelling, sorry....and then you tell us he runs the justice department...how does that add up again?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
So all of the proven "alternative facts" that this reality tv president has put forth. You conservative republican, tRump worshipers, chose to believe this b.s. Its obvious that you are so stupid it defies logic.

Cool story bro. Now, care to address the topic or just more idiot babble. I think the latter. Please do carry on. Carry on until 2024.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I heard they built 2 whole huts with the tens of millions they were given.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Funny, Joshua....

First you tells us about how all of Trump's people are being indited....bad spelling, sorry....and then you tell us he runs the justice department...how does that add up again?

It doesn't and this Cox knows it. Trust me. I used to think like this Cox. Cox will eventually grow up and join the real world. And when that time comes, we should welcome Cox with open arms.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bullcrap!

Not one name of a journalist or news organization, everyone just points back to the same article as the source.

Until I see some bonafides, this is fake news, the very definition of fake news!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I wonder which one is true???

Number 3. It is definitely 3.

3) The Clintons are in the very deep state and are untouchable for now. With people like Strzok in place it makes it very difficult to find the evidence they hide. And, and, that would make all Hilary supporters idiots.

Or it could be 4

Does anyone have a 4 for JC's game of what if?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Cool story bro. Now, care to address the topic or just more idiot babble. I think the latter. Please do carry on. Carry on until 2024.

Any other conservative republican that had won the primary, anyone, I would have voted for. But tRump, aka spanky, aka republican draft dodger in chief . The biggest mistake our country has ever made. If you don't see that by now, I'm sure my favorite conservative republican, Robert Mueller , will make you see the light.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Any other conservative republican that had won the primary, anyone, I would have voted for. But tRump, aka spanky, aka republican draft dodger in chief . The biggest mistake our country has ever made. If you don't see that by now, I'm sure my favorite conservative republican, Robert Mueller , will make you see the light.

Again. Care to address the OP or just more spew spew spew from where the sun don't shine?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
strange with all this proof and smoking gun, not even top repubs can seemingly take the 'murderous ' Clintons down.

not even the highest ranking officials, Republican execs, right wing hackers, nor major right wing news outlets ever shedlight on these seemingly easily deciphered crimes by ats and the lot.

not one, not even with all this proof floating around... no one...right left middle...none...

all we can do now is to 'conveniently ' conclude that it's the 'powers that be ' keeping the Clintons afloat...even with irrefutable evidence...right?
strange huh.

Its hard to prosecute someone when the witnesses keep conveniently and suddenly dying.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Again. Care to address the OP or just more spew spew spew from where the sun don't shine?

Let's see. Address the OP. Even if it's true that Clinton raped a boy, what has that got to do with an idiot in the white house?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes please continue with the psycho babble, then when it is re-election time Trump WINS AGAIN, and you can know it is because you, and people like you, made it happen.

It's already because of you that Trump won.

(By the way, thank you!)

edit on 14-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If you don't see that by now, I'm sure my favorite conservative republican, Robert Mueller , will make you see the light.

It's been 20 months....can you tell him to hurry the F up? Tired of my money paying to dig up crimes perpetrated years ago that have nothing to do with Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join