It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You must have powers like Theresa Caputo, since you seem to know that this is a "false" rape accusation and that there's no ongoing investigations on the Clintons.

edit on 8/14/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Most likely she had a “fart induced epileptic seizure”. And before you ask yes it a real thing. But I didn’t use the correct term I just like my term.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's amazing really that the really smart liberals believed all this... we'd think they were really dumb like all conservatives if we didn't know how wonderfully smart they were, never falling for any propaganda.

As for the Clinton's, their bad luck continues... well over a hundred sudden deaths and accidental deaths of people connected to them or investigating them. Such bad luck for poor Hillary and Bill. They must feel cursed.
edit on 14/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lets be honest if this death was as hinky as it appears on first blush it was not done to protect the Clintons, it was done to protect the "other" elites that the alleged victim could ID. (or that Hillary would take down with them)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Did they leave some pizza behind?

How many people have to die that have dirt on Clinton before liberals are like, wow, these are dirty people

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I wasn't into politics when the Clintons ruled the White House.

Years later, Hillary was doing her run for President. I asked my mother-in-law what she thought about the Clintons.

Now, she worked for General Services when Bill won the Governorship in Arkansas. Her job was secure communications for Arkansas. Bill called and told her that he needed a secure line to the governor's mansion. She told him that he couldn't have one.. at the time they were for Federal offices only.

A week later, over her objections and protocol at the time, he got his secure line. My mother-in-law was the switchboard operator for him.

A few months later she requested another post, in Alaska.

When I talked to her she had been retired for years. She was a Christian and had a very kind attitude towards everyone I knew. She never swore.

So when I asked her about what she thought about the Clintons, she whipped around, glared at me and told me that the Clintons "were a bunch of filthy f###ing animals."

She died with what she knew about them, didn't write anything down. She honored her NDA.

However, that's when I started looking at politics and the people in them.

Just a bit of my history, but I trusted that woman.

And here we are.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Don't expect the legal system to punish this group. I wonder if anyone ever will.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

It isn’t like trump would cover up for the Clintons lol..

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

So Trump is in charge of killing off people that cross the Clintons now?

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Nice to see that the scrambling, the deflection and the Clinton Damage Control Team is lead by you in this thread.

I do love me some entertainment!!!!

Lmao

Trump would be responsible for prosecuting them...

Obviously..

Where the hell does d you get “trump should have them killed”?!?! lol

Oh that’s right you were pulling a conservative 101 tactic..

Pretend the other person is saying something ridiculous and debate that instead...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There's hundreds of Obama implants still operating the inside.

Lots of exposure work to do.

🔫🚬

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I believe! I believe! Praise Jesus I believe it all in full measure...cause Im just an ignorant fool that cant think for himself.

Good thing ya hopped in to fully discredit the notion, us fools mighta woulda thunk it true

So are you being sarcastic and saying you don’t believe it, but those that do are fools???

Are do you actually believe it and you are a fool yourself???

Just asking for clarification.. it could go either way?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The SR killing was a double-MS13 operation.

🔫🚬

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

wait..so you are blaming the victim? No jury of his peers? You have simply adjudicated this accusation false? Must be nice being the sole arbiter of truth in your little world.

I remember an ol Jody Foster movie, I suspect you think it was her fault eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

So does this mean that Obama was responsible for every murderer that got off, every child molester that wasnt prosecuted under his administration?

Or are you doing your typical troll job again?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

not up to date but close enough 💥😃💥

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

no, its your flagrant disregard for the supposed victim. If this was a Trump supposed victim, your history shows you would completely support the notion.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

We won’t...

So Trump is in charge of killing off people that cross the Clintons now?

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Nice to see that the scrambling, the deflection and the Clinton Damage Control Team is lead by you in this thread.

I do love me some entertainment!!!!

Lmao

Trump would be responsible for prosecuting them...

Obviously..

Where the hell does d you get “trump should have them killed”?!?! lol

Oh that’s right you were pulling a conservative 101 tactic..

Pretend the other person is saying something ridiculous and debate that instead...

Oh you poor thing.

Sweetheart, you don't have to answer to anything I post to you because I normally won't read them.

Your thinking is so one-dimensional on the subject of politics that there really is no reason to, you see.

If I want to really know what you think I would just turn on CNN.

No, to be honest I haven't decided what movie to watch tonight so I thought I would pull your string a time or two and see how long you spin on this thread.

So... you have a good productive night fighting what you perceive to be the good fight, protecting the Clintons.

I will just watch the replies until I decide what movie I want to watch.

I know to you this topic is incredibly important and somehow this time you are going to be able to make your mark, as it were.

To me, it's just Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m gonna book mark this next time you pretend you don’t believe every two-bit rightwing conspiracy theory you hear..

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your post about your mother in law got me thinking, trying to recall a regular person saying something positive about the Clinton family.

The only two things I could come up with was 1 old guy saying he would wager that Bill could talk a preachers wife out of her panties in the time it took to boil an egg.

The second being Bill was smart enough to stay out of the way of a decent congress and just let the economy do its thing without trying to reinvent the wheel.

That saddens me just a bit that two people so ingrained in the upper level power structure of our country and that is it for positive things I heard about them.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Nope..

Just one reading of Juanita Broadricks account is enough to convince ANYONE not playing the partisan shill game..

There is a reason only trump would touch her claim.. because it was so ridiculous that not even the ted Cruz’s of the world would touch it..

For Trump though.. no bar is too low.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
strange with all this proof and smoking gun, not even top repubs can seemingly take the 'murderous ' Clintons down.

not even the highest ranking officials, Republican execs, right wing hackers, nor major right wing news outlets ever shedlight on these seemingly easily deciphered crimes by ats and the lot.

not one, not even with all this proof floating around... no one...right left middle...none...

all we can do now is to 'conveniently ' conclude that it's the 'powers that be ' keeping the Clintons afloat...even with irrefutable evidence...right?
strange huh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join