It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The victim will be found dead next .... They will say Suicide due to guilt over the journalist death ...with 2 bulkets to
The back of the head ...
edit on 17-8-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
The victim will be found dead next .... They will say Suicide due to guilt over the journalist death ...with 2 bulkets to
The back of the head ...

This is the kind of sadistic fantasy that justifies doing due diligence before believing a story posted on a blog.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
anyhoo . what does it matter now ?

a bit a rapeage goes well with global village pillage ////

long live baphomet ...... NOT

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Jen Moore - CBC interview re Unearthing Canadian Complicity report

www.youtube.com...

There ya go...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny>>> I picked up on this on Pizzagate. voat along with the sanitization of the New Mexico moslem compound by the feds. Add another person to the Clinton death count.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Latest video on Jenny Moore. Clip shows her serve LEGAL PAPERS To IMRAN AWAN ( former IT aide to congressional Democrats). Hmmmmm......

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TruthJava

I have rarely even seen an actual victim, but what about everyone else doing it too???

What is a good term for people who falsely accuse people of rape and pedophilia a lot of which that they don’t even know???

Say I accuse you or your child of being a rapist and pedophile with zero evidence of it.

Say I go on the news and the internet.. tell everyone at your job or your kids school??

What am I??

Detestable obviously..

A liar.. definitely..

A garbage human being.. almost certainly..

You would think that the supposed victims in your scenario would take some issue with slanderous accusations...

... unless you dont want to draw any more attention than has already been given to it and know through experience that these accusations blow over in short time.

Your right though. If someone made those accusations against me, even if I knew it wasnt true, I would be vocal about my distaste for it even if it drew more attention to it and regardless if i knew it would blow over in a short time.

I think you bring up a good point.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

The real question is why does someone with unlined money and access to the best trained military personnel on the planet keep doing such a crappy job....

For example....

So Seth Rich was killed by hot men sent by the Clintons AND THEY DIDNT TAKE HIS WALLET TO COMPLETE THE ROBBERY?!?!

Couldn’t professionals have made it look like a heart attack or a suicide?!?!

How the F does that work?!?!

It is like conflicting conspiracy theories.....

A) they are so good they kill everyone who attempts to put out dirt on them..

B) they are so bad at it that everyone knows all the people they have killed and they didn’t kill Juanita broadrick, Paula Jones or Monica..

Just a spoonful of playing out the logistics required to perpetrate this stuff debunks it...

What did you expect?

Trained assasins that you can guarantee have the training and expertise to assasinate someone and make it look like an accident? That would be stupid.

More times than not, I am sure that the ones who actuallu carry out these deeds are petty thugs that were paid a sum of money to kill someone, not to rob them. The fact that these thugs are petty and have no connection to anyone or any training provided by the government is what makes it fail safe.

And some people are cheaper to kill than others. Journalists are too expensive to keep alive and spend resources containing.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: BlueJacket
What no nail gun?no double tap behind the ear, no handcuffed hanging, or back turned to vehicle suicide?

Somebody is upping their technique

My particular favorite is the guy found in his bathroom with his neck slit so badly it almost decapitated him and the coroner ruled the death "natural causes".

Because naturally, if your head just falls off one day you are going to die, right?

They used the Novichok they stole while inspecting Russian faciltites for disarmament via a pact which our country has yet to follow suit. Heh... I am not serious, but... ... ya never know!
edit on 19/8/2018 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/8/2018 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

More times than not, I am sure that the ones who actuallu carry out these deeds are petty thugs that were paid a sum of money to kill someone, not to rob them. The fact that these thugs are petty and have no connection to anyone or any training provided by the government is what makes it fail safe.

I would agree that the actual hitmen are street thugs sub contracted a hit , which someone is making far more money off of. I think there are hit lists out there, that hitmen actually peruse, then decide which one they think they can succeed at. Not in all cases, but some.

The whole “hit” game is creepy, and murderous evil, often carried out by people with no emotional involvement, except a means to make money. To take someone out because they are trying to do something good and right in this world is pure evil.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hoping the alleged victim got out of the country and went off grid. Otherwise, he too will be another statistic. I don't think there's anything on this planet that would make me try and take on the Clintons. Life's short enough as it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Defending these people is a fruitless dead end, and very 90's of you, so passe

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I never heard of Bill Clinton raping little boys. Sounds about right though. It probably isn't evil enough to just rape the opposite sex. The thrill is gone after a while.

Good thing they didn't make it to the White House to finish off the free world as planned.

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm starting to believe they've constructed their own warped theology which tells them that either there is no Hell, or there are loopholes which permit for 'anything goes' if they fulfill certain 'occulted' requirements.

As someone who is a Christian in name & heart (though not perfect, naturally - with a history I'm not proud of), I've thought long & hard about this issue. I've come to the conclusion that there is no eternal Hell in the conventional sense which the fundamentalists & Islamists preach, but I believe there must be a retribution to deliver justice in the face of the awful crimes willfully perpetrated by those who have deliberately seared their consciences so as to persistently carry out such evil against the innocent.

Jesus spoke a very strongly-worded condemnation & issued a warning regarding those who abused children - that it would be better for that abuser that a millstone were hung about their neck & they were thrown into the depths of the sea. In no uncertain terms He stated that such a fate would be preferable to the fate they would have actually brought upon themselves by such literally diabolical actions.

I suspect that there is a form of purgatory which pushes them ever-further out to the outer reaches of darkness, in a series of false awakenings from nightmare - before they are summarily dispatched, put on ice, in a sense. Existentially erased, their blackened soul extinguished, never to see the light of life ever again. The second death may see them briefly resurrected, only to face the shame of what they've willfully & persistently perpetrated, with the realisation of that final, brief false awakening occurring just prior to a terminal loss of consciousness which is not reversible.

I believe in a God of mercy, but I know Him to be a God of justice too. We must, therefore, be humble, and turn our back on any & all crimes which could lead us into spiritual darkness, particularly anything which leads to the pain of others, particularly anything which could or does hurt innocents. The entirety of the Old Testament, in prophetic acclamation of Christ's doctrine, the New Covenant, can be summed up as follows:

Micah 6:8
New International Version (NIV)

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Note that 'LORD' is a term which was substituted in for the 'difficult to accurately translate' most-sacred name of God, 'YHWH'. The primary interpretation is 'I Am That I AM', or simply 'I AM', emphasising the eternal, unchangeable nature of God. There are other interpretations that can be applied, and this is by design. One acceptable translation follows, which is based on literalism of the single consonant meanings of 'Ha'Shem' - 'The Name' in Hebrew (for in Hebrew, a consonant can have a literal, definite meaning, as a name for an object or process/ action in & of itself, in addition to being a component used in the creation of other words). That translation would be as follows:

'Hand (Y), Behold (H), Nail (W), Behold (H)' (Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey)

"Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail" - a transliteration which speaks of the crucifixion of Christ Jesus (an event that would occur at least 4,000 years after the first appearance in legend of the most sacred Name of God, YHWH..)

Justice, Mercy, Humility.

edit on AugustFriday1818CDT08America/Chicago-050031 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Bone75

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

It isn’t like trump would cover up for the Clintons lol..

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

Didn't Killery tell you that rape victims deserve to be believed?

In her own words....

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well, since he was flying to Epstein's creepy island, and ditched Secret Service on at least three of those trips, is this allegation really a surprise?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Maroboduus

Someone died.
Those close to her have info regarding what she has recently been investigating.
Considering the subject, do you really expect CNN to cover it?

SOMEONE would be covering it. Nobody can find a local newspaper or ANYTHING? The only person I can find that died at the hotel she was staying at was somebody back in May in a fire.

Does anybody have any police scanner information, coroner report, local newspaper death announcement, statement from the hotel, hotel guests posting pictures of police and EMTs at the hotel, ANYTHING?

Not necessarily. A lot of people die, from accidents, natural causes, murder, and even unknown causes, and never make the news. They can't cover everything. I know (knew?) someone who literally vanished, as in, no one who knew her and he kids could track her down, and vanishing isn't something she'd have chosen to do, but there is literally no news on her. Nothing. Not everything makes the news.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
There are 60+ local papers/magazines in DC.

There are plenty of people who monitor police activity in and around DC.

How man patrons in the hotel? How much staff? Everybody has a camera.

How many police, firefighters, EMTs on scene?

When someone dies in a public accommodation (hotel), somebody has something to confirm is the point. Yet it’s literally one posting that’s been cross posted a handful of times on unreliable sites. That’s all this is.

Again, not necessarily. I worked in a hotel some time back, and we had two deaths there while I was there. One was natural causes, we were told, and the other was suicide. This was in a big city. Neither story made the news. Not a peep. I knew about the cases because I was there, but a lot of people didn't have a clue. Big hotel, near the airport and major shopping centers, plenty of guests, and no coverage. One thing to keep in mind is that hotels work hard to NOT make such things obvious. Another is that people can have a tendency to not look at such things. Sometimes, every one wants to gawk, but other times, people want to not know.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

What no nail gun?no double tap behind the ear, no handcuffed hanging, or back turned to vehicle suicide?

Seizure sounds like it could potentially be remotely induced.

Remember back in 2011 - when a female reporter, Judge Judy and at least two others had "gibberish meltdowns" on TV?

Sounds like someone was testing their equipment at low power.

As such - No matter what evidence is present at the scene, it will probably result in "no autopsy performed", "evidence disappeared" or a myriad other ways of making the police "stand down".

Often, the only details available will be those that make it painfully clear that this was not a suicide or accident - in a way that signals "We can kill anyone anywhere, anytime, and we will get away with it".

I don't recall that - do you have a link? Scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

Seizure sounds like it could potentially be remotely induced.

Remember back in 2011 - when a female reporter, Judge Judy and at least two others had "gibberish meltdowns" on TV?

Sounds like someone was testing their equipment at low power.

As such - No matter what evidence is present at the scene, it will probably result in "no autopsy performed", "evidence disappeared" or a myriad other ways of making the police "stand down".

Often, the only details available will be those that make it painfully clear that this was not a suicide or accident - in a way that signals "We can kill anyone anywhere, anytime, and we will get away with it".

I don't recall that - do you have a link? Scary stuff.

It was all over the place in 2012 - then it disappeared as suddenly as it started.

People on TV went from clear and concise to complete babble in the timespan of a single sentence.

To me that smells like a long string of "demos".

Party A tells Party B to watch "the news at nine" for a proof of concept.

I have no doubt that pinpoint accurate remote influence of the brain is possible - if I remember correctly, there's even surfaced patents on the subject.

Edit: Seems like the Youtube embed didn't work.

Regular URL: www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-8-2018 by Uberdoubter because: URL

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join