It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shawmanfromny

We call someone who rapes children a pedophile...

What is a good term for people who falsely accuse others of rape??

If they accuse others, they are called "the plaintiff" until said accusations can be proven false and / or the case is over.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If it was anyone else but the President, that honey dipped cigar would not even have been news worthy.
I wonder if he ever smoked that thing?

This is my first post on ATS. I've read here for many years and will post more later but am out of time this second. Magnificent Site you folks have here. Laters!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I wonder how much the Clintons pay their hitmen.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

They dont. they just tell them if they snitch or fail they die next.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
What no nail gun?no double tap behind the ear, no handcuffed hanging, or back turned to vehicle suicide?

Somebody is upping their technique

Seizure sounds like it could potentially be remotely induced.

Remember back in 2011 - when a female reporter, Judge Judy and at least two others had "gibberish meltdowns" on TV?

Sounds like someone was testing their equipment at low power.

As such - No matter what evidence is present at the scene, it will probably result in "no autopsy performed", "evidence disappeared" or a myriad other ways of making the police "stand down".

Often, the only details available will be those that make it painfully clear that this was not a suicide or accident - in a way that signals "We can kill anyone anywhere, anytime, and we will get away with it".
edit on 16-8-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor adjustment.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I suspect also the hundreds of millions ( Taxpayers funds ) poured into the Clinton Foundation is parked for some of these Politicians as their retirement fund. Its in their interests that the Clinton's aren't touched.

Lets not forget she is also protected by the most powerful bankers in the world

www.trueactivist.com...

Yet, the most bizarre interaction between Clinton and Lady de Rothschild took place in an email titled “Info for you” (ID#1606), which was sent while Clinton was serving as US Secretary of State. In the email, Clinton tells Lady de Rothschild that she had to ask Tony Blair (then-Prime Minister of England) to accompany her to Israel due to the Middle East peace negotiations taking place at the time. Blair had previously planned to spend the weekend in Aspen, Colorado with the Rothschilds at an unspecified conference, but accepted Clinton’s invitation. Clinton then says “I hope you all understand. […] Let me know what penance I owe you.” For those who are not familiar with the word, penance is defined as follows: “An act of self-mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing.” Does this sound like something Hillary Clinton would normally say?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

decide to talk down and attempt to ridicule instead. Perhaps you will say that is all they deserve, but that conclusion is mainly based on someone disagreeing with you. Lately what we have a lot of on this site is a race to the bottom of the evolutionary debating ladder : two opposing views and a continual vomit of childish behaviour,

Look at the posting history of the writer Lumenari responded to. They even wrote a thread on trolls.

The criticism is warranted

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There must be someone in that elite crowd telling clinton that he can not go on killing people who come up with evidence of one of his crimes... soon there will be nobody left but himself. Maybe it will be a good idea if he starts killing in reverse order..

edit on 16/8/2018 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So let me get this right; you asked for more "proof" and when that transpired 2 posts up it still wasn't good enough.

Then you ask....

Where's the news story

And if that was supplied you would call it fake news. Am I right.

Your trollish attempts have become even more aggressive as the Mueller investigations increasingly looks to be a "nothing burger".

How do you keep this up? hahaha

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's times like these that I hope there is a Hell, so that traffickers in children as sex slaves could live out the rest of eternity in torment.

Sadly, disgusting allegations about the Clintons no longer surprise me.

I hope no one else "accidently" dies.

Your reply made me think abut a thread I started some time ago... The hidious crimes..the aledged hidious crimes some of these upper elite people commit ...and continue commiting made me really question if they know something about final judgement that we, the ordinairy people do not.

Just think of it... just assume 911 is an organised crime by people who also made sure that money will be made with killing people in Iraq. Do these people not fear God or have they gave up on themselves because they are at this time in their lives beyond forgiveness?

Maybe you will find some interesting replies in THIS thread..

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DJW001

There no police union of Tracy CA.

Your ignorance is epic. Yes there is.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Not surprising if true. Over the top sex fiends usually swing both ways. The hypersexuality comes with the mental illness.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk

Not surprising if true. Over the top sex fiends usually swing both ways. The hypersexuality comes with the mental illness.

Are you speaking from experience? Or are you a trained psychologist who uses judgmental terms like "sex fiend?"

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

They do it personally... otherwise it would be no fun.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why do some people on ATS post repeats of what is written in the text added from the news source?

I've seen this alot on ATS. Why do you want to make us read twice what was written or said? Once you;'ve added the content from a news source, why do you type it out again?

It's pretty annoying, you're supposed to type your own thoughts on the matter.

As for the conetent of the OP, it seems someone doesn't want the truth to come out.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

And what exactly are these staff and cameras going to see? I doubt there's a camera on her room. I doubt there's one in the stair well. These are not amateurs. Qualified hitmen could easily do it.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Anyone who bad mouths the clintons dies. How convinient for them.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I have rarely even seen an actual victim, but what about everyone else doing it too???

What is a good term for people who falsely accuse people of rape and pedophilia a lot of which that they don’t even know???

Say I accuse you or your child of being a rapist and pedophile with zero evidence of it.

Say I go on the news and the internet.. tell everyone at your job or your kids school??

What am I??

Detestable obviously..

A liar.. definitely..

A garbage human being.. almost certainly..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Yea....

Then why isn’t ATS and everyother crack pot conspiracy theorist on the planet dead???

Sounds like propaganda meant for stupid people to me..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The real question is why does someone with unlined money and access to the best trained military personnel on the planet keep doing such a crappy job....

For example....

So Seth Rich was killed by hot men sent by the Clintons AND THEY DIDNT TAKE HIS WALLET TO COMPLETE THE ROBBERY?!?!

Couldn’t professionals have made it look like a heart attack or a suicide?!?!

How the F does that work?!?!

It is like conflicting conspiracy theories.....

A) they are so good they kill everyone who attempts to put out dirt on them..

B) they are so bad at it that everyone knows all the people they have killed and they didn’t kill Juanita broadrick, Paula Jones or Monica..

Just a spoonful of playing out the logistics required to perpetrate this stuff debunks it...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join