It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Journalist Dies Just Weeks After Telling FBI & DHS That Bill Clinton Allegedly Raped Boy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
People are still dropping dead after uncovering "dirt" against the Clintons. Jen Moore was an investigative journalist and a former cop. She was an advocate for trafficked and abused children.

Moore, an advocate who investigated abused and trafficked children, had been in the process of investigating allegations by a 26-year-old man that — as a young boy — he was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton and pimped out at private sex parties attended by other D.C. elites.

truepundit.com...

Moore was found dead this past Monday, 4 weeks after contacting Homeland Security and the FBI with the shocking allegations against Clinton. She was investigating claims by a 26 year old man, who claimed Bubba Clinton raped him as a young boy and "pimped" him out to other high profile elites at posh D.C. sex parties. Why am I not surprised by this?

Employees at the Country Inn & Suites by Raddison, in Washington D.C. East-in Capitol Heights, Maryland discovered the body.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Apparently there's a chance she died from a seizure (yeah, right), since preliminary police reports show no evidence of a suicide.

A close friend of Moore, former FBI Agent Robyn Gritz had made inquiries with homicide detectives in Prince George County Maryland on Monday. Preliminary police reports show the death is not a suicide, although as of late Monday, no autopsy had been scheduled.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Moore had contacted Thomas Paine, of True Pundit, back in June. Paine conducted interviews with both Moore and the alleged victim of Bill Clinton's sexual assault. Before allowing Paine to publish the story, Moore and the victim decide to contact Homeland Security and the FBI first,"to see if they would open a criminal case against Clinton prior to publicizing the claims."

Moore had approached True Pundit’s Thomas Paine in June with the allegations against Clinton. Paine conducted a series of face-to-face interviews with Moore and the alleged victim in various locales. By July, the victim agreed to tell his story to Paine. But Moore and the traumatized victim wanted to contact Homeland Security and the FBI first to see if they would open a criminal case against Clinton prior to publicizing the claims.

“Jen thought that with a criminal probe, federal agents could use the victim possibly to dangle in front of Clinton to see if he made a mistake or tried to pay him off,” Paine said. “She was worried about the safety of the victim and was working to find him safe harbor until this story broke. Now she is the one who turned up dead.

Paine and True Pundit were vetting the details provided by the victim. Paine said the allegations were “credible” and the victim’s testimony and details were beyond convincing. Paine said Moore accepted the risks with the story and understood things could get very ugly very fast.

truepundit.com...

I'm glad Trump decided to keep Guantanamo Bay detention camp open. They're probably spiffing up the joint, for when the Clinton's arrive.
edit on 8/14/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

It isn’t like trump would cover up for the Clintons lol..

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What no nail gun?no double tap behind the ear, no handcuffed hanging, or back turned to vehicle suicide?

Somebody is upping their technique

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
the Clintons are actually hero's they save babies in Haiti

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

SoOo... what is the body count now on these deadly "coincidences?"

Sad to hear, S&F for the information and I am getting some popcorn and a beer to watch the lefties on ATS scramble in and attempt damage control.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I believe! I believe! Praise Jesus I believe it all in full measure...cause Im just an ignorant fool that cant think for himself.

Good thing ya hopped in to fully discredit the notion, us fools mighta woulda thunk it true
edit on 14-8-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Nice , so since trump runs every branch of law enforcement, Congress, the senate s d has a majority in the Supreme Court there should be no excuse period why we will never hear about this again...

So that means either this is all a laughable lie or we should be hearing about charges and/or an investigation shortly..

We won’t...

Because conservatives will literally believe ANYTHING the talking heads tell them no matter how ridiculous.

So Trump is in charge of killing off people that cross the Clintons now?

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Nice to see that the scrambling, the deflection and the Clinton Damage Control Team is lead by you in this thread.

I do love me some entertainment!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

We won’t...

Keep up talk like that and you will end up on Trump's list too.

+13 more 
link   

It's times like these that I hope there is a Hell, so that traffickers in children as sex slaves could live out the rest of eternity in torment.

Sadly, disgusting allegations about the Clintons no longer surprise me.

I hope no one else "accidently" dies.

link   

So how is the Seth Rich investigation going??

Oh there isn’t one...

So why hasn’t trump and co started one??

Why won’t Trump start one into this??

Even if it went nowhere it would energize his base and draw media attention away from him???

ANY investigation into the Clintons would be a win, win situation..

Hmmmmmm

I wonder why there is zero getting done even though trump has accused them of everything from rape to murder?????

Hmmmmmm...

So that means there are only 2 options..

1) trump is in on it , so he is playing his supporters for idiots..

2) Trump was lying the whole time and playing his supporters for idiots..

Hmmmmmmm

I wonder which one is true???

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
What no nail gun?no double tap behind the ear, no handcuffed hanging, or back turned to vehicle suicide?

Somebody is upping their technique

My particular favorite is the guy found in his bathroom with his neck slit so badly it almost decapitated him and the coroner ruled the death "natural causes".

Because naturally, if your head just falls off one day you are going to die, right?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

We call someone who rapes children a pedophile...

What is a good term for people who falsely accuse others of rape??

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

We won’t...

Suppose the story is true and Trump did something about it what would you be left to say?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would say something negative about the Clinton Crime Family, but I like living too much.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Liar? Schizophrenic? Pathological liar?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If the allegation(s) against Bill Clinton are true, this 26 year old will file a legal complaint.

+44 more 
link   

+37 more 
link   

From reading the news the last few years, I would call them "Democrats".

Hope I helped you.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ask Bill Clinton...how many have accused him of rape? Guess it's a huge stretch to think someone that was impeached for jamming a cigar in a interns hoohoo in the oval office could possibly do something like rape right?

LOL!

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You believed all the political spam that Hillary was going to win like in those posted images above, so what does that tell everyone about every single thing you say here?

HAHAHAHA!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join