It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this........?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
its a couple bizarre hubble space telescope pictures. these very detailed & clearpictures not only show demons/aliens but possibly one of jesus himself ive never seen jesus though so i dunno could also be the antichrist? also some called the eyes of satan take a look you wont be dissapointed Two Spiral galaxies NGC 2207/ IC 2163 (satan eyes) Ghost Head Nebula
NGC 2080 (antichist in center w horns + green face on left side) (M17 Inside the Swan Nebula) u clearly see man with a beard & a robe M17 Hubble Omega Nebula (alien face maybe not sure) this may of been done i dunno but plz post the article below god bless.

hey i got these fom www.skyimagelab.com... most important first. which r hbble images so please post these what do u think here gaamo it is time to enact our anti nwo order plan to uncover i put them in order from most important remember the wrld has a right to know what liar sack of piss this u know who is hes running our nation to hell. so wake up amerika look at the signs around you from a biblical perspective & u will see the visions & eartyhquakes & weather changes & diseases & tsunamis & mudslides only getting worse as this man makes decisions not to mention turmoil in israel & the mideast which u know is coming god said violence would be spread thruout the world during these tribulant times & will only increase as time goes on god is giving us a easrly warning sys known as the birth pangs & the warning & signs r evrywhere look at hollywoodvideos all i see on my tv is new age occultic pure from the paegon crap in cartoons to movies on tv about some global disease or some nike going off everyone is embracing it hollywoodvideos & the elite & the pure evil demons themsselves have possesed these ppl to "run the show" look at how ppl are so nonchalant about whats going on around them.they are sick crazy & ate up in there own sin god says even though ppl know he is coming ppl will continue to sin & their only hope now is salvation or to find someone to show them about the bible & salvation. thiswhere our media is they have turned on us & sold us all out to the world elite & tell nothing but pure lies u know who has only 1 thing in mind & phone convo onf3b 21,05 i believe was hid by the media to cover up the truth i think if the public found out they would die of shock & see the true wolf in the sheeps cloth u think this man would hesitate. bringing a single apocolyptic society here on earth.i wont juge.but i think not.so people it is time to rise up & put the gammo into action keep the notification the rest of you should be vigilant & wait for our echo remember to seed the stage gather the masses & send the msg we are many they are few Keep the resistance going ppl its power in numbers. & to those few who decieve. Revelation 20:13-15 "The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books (one book was "the book of life" and the other books are a record of their deeds. The sea (the Lake of Fire were the False Prophet and Antichrist are)gave up the dead that were in it, and death (the grave) and Hades (were doomed souls go to await judgment)gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the Lake of Fire. The Lake of Fire is the second death. IF ANYONE'S NAME WAS NOT FOUND IN THE BOOK OF LIFE (trusting in Christ's shed blood to wash away their sins), HE WAS THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

EDIT: Great Pics if nothing else

[edit on 22-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon-news
these very detailed & clearpictures not only show demons/aliens but possibly one of jesus himself

Alright, I'll bite! Where exactly are the aliens, demons and Jesus? I was never any good at these magic picture images.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It takes some longer than others.....

If you stare for a few more hours, with a pastor from a christian church over your shoulder, you will see. Just keep at it.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The human mind does crazy things, and wants to make sense out of seeminly random events.

Maybe we should all take some ink blot tests and see how many images of Jesus and satan we find

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well for Pete's sake
....I love to make pictures out of the clouds too....you can see all types of things, all kinds of shapes!

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
looks like a supernova to me or maybe some good smoke.

come to think of it i think i have those same efects in corel paint.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Does this have something to do with the new ATS game?
I ask because of the name of the person who posted this and the date they registered on ATS....

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I see an eagle in the first one. I know it's an illusion, though, obviously.

new topics

top topics

join