It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sneaky ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well, hi all, im josh from australia, i dont really know why i joined but i figure why not actually join SOMETHING! since its so cool to be member everywere, and its about something you can and will learn of.

Personaly, i would like to know as many points of views about this little theory.

You know you see a 'falling star'? well is that actually a "falling" star? if that was a falling star and we could see it then it would have to go past and over the entire surface of our sky right ?, sorry but ive never seen that exept in cartoons, and some of us live of them. *cough* but i think its not a falling star, a star yes, sun perhaps?,thats millions times the size of our sun, 1000 other solarsystems in one little "falling star",becouse so far away from us, we can only see this "falling star" for only a split second, faster then light ? i think not.. satelite? probably 3 of 5 times yes, but you can actually make it way more possible with prediction and logic, becouse logic is progressive, what are your thoughts when you actually take a real look at the sky, We thought the world was flat did we not?, how smart where we 1000 years ago? a simple earthquake goes through a city and its a strike of 'God' (Gods)., why are we letting us get held back by other opinions? Logic is progressive! undenieable! imagine were we would be right now in technogegy and science in general if it wasnt for all the religion, supersticion (or how ever its spelled) think forward, post me ideas, theorys, thoughts. whatever to help me get my ideas flowing, cheers / josh

[edit on 22-2-2005 by sNEAk]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Josh. Looks like a lots of Australians are joins lately.
Be sure to check out the Sun on June 6th 2012

JAK

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello Josh and welcome to ATS.

Jack

join