It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone shares image of himself and Trump as ‘Space Force’ wearing swastikas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

"One small step for man, one giant leap of pinning guilt by distant association"

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Read your own article, again:

The image was previously posted by critics of the administration on social media,

The media have been calling this admin Nazis forever - THEY created this image, not Stone, not Sanders, not Trump- where was your outrage then...

...and by the way, I am still waiting for your outrage when opponents to Al Gore's global warming carbon-credit get-rich-quick scheme are called "deniers"...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm sure you'd be happy to walk down the street with somebody wearing a big ol' swastika on their shirt right?

I don't care what people wear. I don't try to live their life for them.

No.... no you wouldn't. That's what you're thinking to yourself deep down. At that point, ask yourself why? given your statement above.

Maybe they are Hindu or Buddhist, which both, have the swastika in their history . The emotional and logical aspects of your argument, in your threads, seem to indicate a large offset between the emotional and the logical. I do find them entertaining in a way that appeals to my interest in psychology.
edit on 14-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Read your own article, again:

The image was previously posted by critics of the administration on social media,

The media have been calling this admin Nazis forever - THEY created this image, not Stone, not Sanders, not Trump- where was your outrage then...

Get this...

He included that exact language from the article in his OP.

And he STILL created this thread...

Somethings you just can't fix...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

So then this will be going to the hoax bin shortly?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
looks more like Riger Stone is a moron that didn't read the graphic before posting it.

i know the rap he has....but no one publicly admits to loving Nazi's that wants to continue living a public life.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Are they planning on making Space great again too?

edit on 14-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's intruiging that Rpger Stone
hasn't been called to testify
has kept a low profile 'n' all

is a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You finally found an anecdotal Democrat that David Duke supports! Took y'all long enough. So this must negate the ridiculous amount of white power folks that are on the Trump train right?

ps - you know the DNC is now against Keith Ellison for a litany of reasons right? Not like he has their support or anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Metallicus

Obviously Trump is a Nazi and so are all of his supporters is your conclusion, right? I suppose that is what I would expect from your ilk. Just wow.

Not all Trump supporters are neo nazis , but all neo nazis are Trump supporters

How many neo nazis do you think there are?

About a year ago one of the TDS types posted a ZOMG Nazi's thread, the BIG Story was something like a 3000% increase in Neo-Nazi er KKK or whatever member in Twitter. It was The. End. Of. The. World.

So I went and opened it and found the total number identified, from the article it was left out of the OP of course... it was about 20,000.

20,000 vs at least 20,000,000 SJWFRONT Nu-Nazi's (whom are all to be cherished and adored of course).
edit on 14-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Uh... oh.

Roger Stone on Monday shared a digitally altered and since-deleted image on Instagram of himself, President Trump and several other people serving in or aligned with the administration wearing spacesuits with swastikas on them.

The photo also includes a swastika in the upper right corner and the words “Space Force” and “in space no one can hear you lie.”

The image was previously posted by critics of the administration on social media, but Stone appeared to decide that he wanted to appropriate it. He has since deleted the post.

The Hill

I think somebody needs to organize a class on social media for Trump and co. me thinks. The image by the way:

You know what I instantly thought to myself when I heard this news? I thought, surely there's nobody this idiotic to post something like this?? Or maybe he was hacked?? Or maybe it was just a genuine misunderstanding that the 'Space Force' logo would come out looking like a swastika? Heck the digitally printed photos aren't even that flattering?? Maybe trolling? I mean trolling using a symbol of the worst ethnic cleansing, mass killings, of the 20th century? But then ya know what? I realize this isn't an isolated event in today's Trump lead GOP. Few weeks back ol' dear Ronny Paul posted that racist tweet showing blacks and other minorities being associated with the communism infliltration of America. Ya know? The one he pulled down and later blamed on a junior staffer? Or how about the various racist GOP candidates popping up around the nation winning their respective State primaries? Like the guy who won the Missouri GOP Primary who said Hitler was right? Or how about holocaust denier Patrick Little?. Califonian GOP's choice for their congressional state seat?? His buddy Arthur Jones in Illiniois, GOP nominee for their State house seat, shares the same view. But hey, what about those Democrats eh? Maxine Waters telling folks to harass Trump and co. Gosh.

It seems to all be seeping to the surface doesn't it?

WOW
Are you a Russian bot?
All time great post!
goo.gl...

edit on 14/8/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I mean, ANTIFA and neo nazis are both just a drop in the bucket.

As for just normal dingbat extreme concervative/liberals that will repeat anything there platform is group thinking..... A little more common, but still not a majority by any stretch.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ok. That's it. I confess. We're all Nazis. We support the 4th Reich. Hail Hydra. Now that you know, we must eliminate you to hide the evidence. How would you like to perish? Handcuffed in a black hole duffel? Simple robbery gone wrong? Drone strike? We leave it up to you.

Hail Hydra.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: M5xaz

So then this will be going to the hoax bin shortly?

Nope. OP has pull of some sort.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: highvein

Hitler used the swastika so it is now evil.

I'm sure you'd be happy to walk down the street with somebody wearing a big ol' swastika on their shirt right?

No.... no you wouldn't. That's what you're thinking to yourself deep down. At that point, ask yourself why? given your statement above.

If they were of the Hindu faith , why not ?
Are you prejudiced against Hindu folks ?

There is a wide range of religions that use the swastika .
Including my Native American relatives.

And a photo-shopped picture at that ?

You are in an exponential decline.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

lol... what an idiot

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You came late today with your daily "I hate Trump" thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Don't you continuously say the same sort of things about Democrats on a daily basis? I bet I could look through your history and find multiple posts from you in the past few days alone where you are generalizing Democrats or leftists into some "sub human" group based on the actions or words of one person.

Sounds like you're in the same boat as the OP only it's painted a different color. Look in the mirror when you say this because the reflection looks a lot like the bigoted face of the OP in this thread.
edit on 8/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Obviously Trump is a Nazi and so are all of his supporters is your conclusion, right? I suppose that is what I would expect from your ilk. Just wow.

What are you guarding the South against?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Highly doubt that's a mistake by anyone, see here it was posted by 4Chan first then Stone decided to use it. That's his reply to being called a Nazi? If Sarah Jeong is guilty of replying(albiet it was a wrong move) that way to the comments she received, then so is he. Thanks Roger Stone for ousting your racist agenda. Well, there's the answer to the Alex Jones on why he was censored(who has R. Stone as a guest, plus more on his show) why the show was targeted as such by alphabet agency backed social media left or right leaning, they knew something most must not about his guests.

edit on 14-8-2018 by dreamingawake because: added link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join