It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generational decline in testosterone levels observed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This does explain the recent rise MGTOW.

On a more serious note, this seems to me to be similar to what they found in those behavior sink experiment with rats all those years ago, well definite similarity at least.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Ditching tight pants 'improves sperm count'

Wearing looser underpants could be a simple way for men to improve their sperm count and the hormones that control it, a US study suggests.

In a study of 656 men, by researchers at Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, in the US, boxer short wearers had a 25% higher sperm concentration than men in tight-fitting underwear.

Cooler temperatures around the testicles could be the reason

Let 'em dangle !

That's totally tru lol. But its tough when Men are accused of Manspreading, the equivalent opposite is crushing ones balls together to appease all things PC .

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: howtonhawky

Why does linking degeneration of American males with interracial relationships make you racist.

Are you really that moronic or are you just trolling now?

I asked three times and now i have come to the conclusion that you do not know the answer.

Here is a clue for you.

A racist has hate in his heart. I do not but i do have the question of what effects such can have on us as a whole people. Not so much individual lives but humanity as a whole. If humanity is linked in ways other than just being neighbors and such.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Seems to be right in line with wide spread pc culture and interracial relationships.

We were warned.

Interracial relationships? What the hell has that got to do with anything?

The degeneration of the american male...

It is one of those triggers.

Unbelievably there is someone just as bigoted as you to star your post.

How is that bigoted?

To have a theory that inter breeding the races might degrade our genes does not mean i do not love all peoples.

Degeneration of the American male?

At least own your racism.

Na

I fail to see how that is racist.

I do see however that you are triggered by the comment and that could be another symptom.

You don't see how that is racist?

I know racists are by definition stupid but that sets a new standard.

No stupidity is not in the definition..

I checked.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ammonium polyphosphate

Perhaps that is the answer of the lower levels.

Apparently they it is everywhere.

It is in the food and they put it on fires.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Why does linking degeneration of American males with interracial relationships make you racist.

I asked three times and now i have come to the conclusion that you do not know the answer.

Here is a clue for you.

A racist has hate in his heart. I do not but i do have the question of what effects such can have on us as a whole people. Not so much individual lives but humanity as a whole. If humanity is linked in ways other than just being neighbors and such.

Because linking degeneration and interracial relationships is done from a position of love and tolerance?

You made an unequivocally racist comment and too pathetic to even acknowledge your own bigotry.

My last comment on matter as I am not going to waste the effort replying to such an ignorant racist twat.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Yes, culture swings like a pendalum, based on any number of factors I suspect. Anthropogenic, earthborn cycles, cosmic cycles. I suspect our present perspective is fairly myopic...culturally speaking of course!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Here is a clue for you.

Because linking degeneration and interracial relationships is done from a position of love and tolerance?

You made an unequivocally racist comment and too pathetic to even acknowledge your own bigotry.

My last comment on matter as I am not going to waste the effort replying to such an ignorant racist twat.

No your comment is ignorant of my feelings and i do not accept what you are trying to interject as my feelings they are not.

My comment has no reflection on what color your lover is personally.

It is a theory that you have not refuted with anything other than feelings.

Does it matter to you if i am black or white or am i a racist either way?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've had a sneaking suspicion for a while now that China has for a long time been intentionally sending us products full of harmful chemicals as a sort of very low-key long-term attack. For example, baby toys that contain chemicals which cause lowered intelligence and autism. There's any number of possible causes of mass lowering of testosterone levels, but... We know China has been sending us bad stuff for a long time already. I'd be curious to know if there was a link.

the Consumer Council found phthalates at concentrations up to 300 times above what U.S. and European Union standards allow in over half the toys it tested.
50% of toys from China contain toxins, study reveals

In the past decade, toys made in China, which produces two thirds of all the toys in the world, have repeatedly been shown to be toxic
1/3rd of Chinese toys contain heavy metals

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

As for fashion? Meh. I'm not a fan but have you seen how the fancy lads of the colonial era dressed?

I mean, stockings, powdered wigs and lace aplenty?

At least his pants are pulled up

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Here is a clue for you.

No your comment is ignorant of my feelings and i do not accept what you are trying to interject as my feelings they are not.

My comment has no reflection on what color your lover is personally.

It is a theory that you have not refuted with anything other than feelings.

Does it matter to you if i am black or white or am i a racist either way?

Except this is the second racist statement youve made in two days that has been removed by the mods.
So what does that start to say?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've also heard that BPA is a major factor. It is in plastic bottles, straws, canned foods, and microwaveable containers. It is also known as a synthetic estrogen. Considering the immense exposure to these plastics, it's like taking female hormones all your life.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

This may correlate with the increasing prevalence of babies born with the XXY-chromosome pattern -- Klinefelter's Syndrome. This is from 2007: Is the prevalence of Klinefelter syndrome increasing?

The birth prevalence of sex chromosome trisomies (SCT), that is individuals with an XYY, XXY or XXX sex chromosome constitution, is traditionally based on six surveys of unselected newborns carried out in the 1960s and early 1970s. All three SCTs had a prevalence of 1 in 1000 same sex births. We re-examined these prevalences based on additional cytogenetic studies of newborn surveys, spontaneous abortions, perinatal deaths and prenatal diagnoses. The more recent newborn surveys suggest there has been an increase in the prevalence of XXYs, but not of the other two SCTs since the original newborn series. The prevalence of XXYs has risen from 1.09 to 1.72 per 1000 male births ( P ¼ 0.023). We suggest that such an increase, in the absence of an increase in the prevalence of XXX, is unlikely to be due to increased maternal age. As XXY is the only chromosome abnormality known where a substantial proportion ( B 50%) arise as the result of non-disjunction at the first paternal meiotic division, we speculate that some factor may be interfering with pairing and/or recombination of the sex bivalent at the paternal MI division. European Journal of Human Genetics (2008) 16, 163–170; doi:10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201956; published online 14 November 2007

A clinical review of previously published papers in 2013 put the number at 1 in 660: Clinical review: Klinefelter syndrome--a clinical update.

EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS: KS is the most common sex chromosome disorder in males, affecting one in 660 men. The genetic background is the extra X-chromosome, which may be inherited from either parent. Most genes from the extra X undergo inactivation, but some escape and serve as the putative genetic cause of the syndrome. KS is severely underdiagnosed or is diagnosed late in life, roughly 25% are diagnosed, and the mean age of diagnosis is in the mid-30s. KS is associated with an increased morbidity resulting in loss of approximately 2 yr in life span with an increased mortality from many different diseases. The key findings in KS are small testes, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism, and cognitive impairment. The hypogonadism may lead to changes in body composition and a risk of developing metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. The cognitive impairment is mainly in the area of language processing. Boys with KS are often in need of speech therapy, and many suffer from learning disability and may benefit from special education. Medical treatment is mainly testosterone replacement therapy to alleviate acute and long-term consequences of hypogonadism as well as treating or preventing the frequent comorbidity.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Too many French people, I guess?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There are many changes in diets and food additives that can contribute to a lowering of testosterone. I tried tracking it and found multiple possibilities, all of which could lower testosterone and raise estrogen levels in guys. It isn't an accident. I think this is a structured event, It includes input from National health agencies, Fad nutrition propaganda in magazines and on television and the net, and even imput from some of the food regulatory agencies. The calming down of America is being promoted, block high testosterone and you stop fighting between guys. Also, too much estrogen can cause tension between women.

The chemistry to regulate lipid based hormones can be accomplished by reducing lipids in the blood. I know some foods that can do that. Even hot peppers and leafy greens can contribute nitrates or nicotinic acid chemistry to moderate lyposis.

It appears that some group is pushing this as good, but there are complications with it, it has some good properties but also bad properties. The problem is it is introduced too much in processed foods, continually consuming this chemistry can lead to multiple problems and sore muscles.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh well. It's not like we need more people anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This could not be more obvious, even the frogs are turning gay!! No seriously, there is clearly something wrong with hormone levels in the US.

Having low testosterone won't change your sexual orientation. This means the conspiracy that they are trying to feminize men is absolute rubbish.

Lower testosterone, however, will put you at higher risk for certain chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, etc. -- LINK --

What's causing this decrease in testosterone in young men in the West? (and decrease sperm count). Scientists still don't know, I have read a couple of peer reviewed studies that blame certain pollutants that have endocrine effects, they bind to testosterone receptors and block them from becoming active. These pollutants range from industrial chemicals, plastics, herbicides and even dishwashing detergents. I can look for them and post the links if you want to read them.

Seems to be right in line with wide spread pc culture and interracial relationships.
We were warned.

Wow... so much ignorance in one little sentence. There is only one biological human race on this planet, sharing 99.9% of DNA with features that look different because they have adapted to different environments.

Racism usually stems from a feeling of inferiority, people envying other's physical attributes or beauty. One should feel sorry for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join