It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Claims Aborting 60 Million Babies Since Roe Added $3.5 Trillion to Our Economy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

as would you

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I got this... Hillary lost.... move on Oh.... it must be Hillary obsession syndrome... Not really my kind of lady but hey, you can obsess and fantasize over anybody you want.

I can imagine the shrine he has set up with all the Hillary pics lol

The projection

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Now you did it !!!

Q-up an old song with a "Chelsea Records" label !!!!

Jigsaw - Sky High

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

now what?

You show your hand, not a link. Like I said, I'm not going to do your homeowrk for you. You have doubts, it's your thread, prove your own point, or at least present some facts.

Umm. No....Just....No...

It would be up to Chelsea who put up that drivel, or yourself for defending her, to provide facts in support of this ridiculous assertion.

Women entering the workface in the late 60s and early 70s was part of a wide series of social changes, including Roe vs. Wade, but not caused by it.

Women also became airline pilots. And continued being MOTHERS.

But you have to defend Chelsea.
She's the plan B of the "Hillary-is -incompetent-but-must-be-president-because-it's-her-turn" crowd.

By that abortion "logic" then, if abortions stopped, women would no longer be able to work ?
Do you even SEE the stupidity of your argument ?

Highly illogical (yes, mostly fact free, emotional, histrionic argument)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Good song ....

performed by mother for rosemary's baby

Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)

grass grows where by rosy dog goes

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: M5xaz

your mother should have too

Wahh.
Wahh.
Poor snowflake.

I hurt your "fweelings" because I spat on 80 iQ Chelsea, your hero.

Figures.
"Qui se ressemble, s'assemble"....
edit on 14-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

]]]]]]]

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The deranged Libs are a strange bunch.
They condone the killing of 60 million living beings but whine like #ing sissies if an illegal immigrant’s kid is separated from their law breaking parents for a while.
The dumpster fire Leftists really are a disaster.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I never asserted any of the claims you're accusing me of. I asked Xeunchen if he had a problem with Chelsea's observation that women, and the general public, have benefited economically since family planning and Roe V Wade.

I don't need to see Chelsea's statistics, or some pro-life organization's statistics, to know that more women have been able to enter the workforce with the advent family planning options, including Roe V Wade.

If you all want to argue statistics, and how family planning options have hurt the US economy, have at it and post them. Don't besiege me with the responsibility. Do your own homework and make your own argument.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If only Hillary’s mom had an abortion? Hillary and Chelsea two birds one stone.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
She's right, although I'm not the biggest fan of letting women make all their own choices.

The real truth is without abortion America would be a massive hellhole with criminals and poor people everywhere. The entire country would be like Detroit, which Republicans like apparently.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
She's right, although I'm not the biggest fan of letting women make all their own choices.

The real truth is without abortion America would be a massive hellhole with criminals and poor people everywhere. The entire country would be like Detroit, which Republicans like apparently.

"I'm not a fan of letting women make all their own choices."!!!! WTF?????

I am cooking up some popcorn for this one!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I never asserted any of the claims you're accusing me of. I asked Xeunchen if he had a problem with Chelsea's observation that women, and the general public, have benefited economically since family planning and Roe V Wade.

I don't need to see Chelsea's statistics, or some pro-life organization's statistics, to know that more women have been able to enter the workforce with the advent family planning options, including Roe V Wade.

If you all want to argue statistics, and how family planning options have hurt the US economy, have at it and post them. Don't besiege me with the responsibility. Do your own homework and make your own argument.

OK.

I'll take that to mean:

" Duh...like Chelsea, I shot my mouth off before my brain was engaged and neither she nor I have any facts to defend our Lalaland statistics, so both Chelsea and I now look like babbling idiots, and the worse part is, WE LOOK BAD! But, it is up to you to find numbers to defend our positions because, WE LOOK BAD. But we CAN'T LOOK BAD. Hillary told us we are the master race and the conservatives (who actually are smart and right) are "deplorables". Our whole universe is crashing around us. We are being exposed as EXACTLY what we have accused others of being. Save Us. You, our informed opponent, find numbers to defend our positions. Save Us. WE CAN'T LOOK BAD. WE CAN'T LOOK BAD. Appearances are the single most important thing in our Universe. WE CAN'T LOOK BAD. Wah. Wah. Wah"

smh...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
That is a very juvenile post, and are you seriously suggesting that tens of millions of women going to work instead of being housewives didn't have any effect on the economy?! I'm sure Chelsea knows a lot more about it than right wingers who don't even believe in facts or analysis.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I never defended her statistics. I have no reason to doubt them though. Why should I? Why argue about a few trillion US economic dollars in 40-50 years time? It's an obvious fact that women have been more empowered and have populated the work force, like never before in American history, since the advent of family planning options like contraception and abortion.

I guess that's why you all are being so defensive and infantile. Nobody looks bad here but y'all.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That is a very juvenile post, and are you seriously suggesting that tens of millions of women going to work instead of being housewives didn't have any effect on the economy?! I'm sure Chelsea knows a lot more about it than right wingers who don't even believe in facts or analysis.

You just said, you are not a fan of letting women make their own choices brah!!!!! So you have more sexist/misogynist issues than any right winger I know! Hell, most of my right leaning friends respect their women as equals in their relationships. Apparently you think women are to stupid to think for themselves?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This guy.
Dumbest comment I’ve ever seen you make and I have seen you make some dumb ones.
Care to elaborate on what choices you don’t want women to make?

BTW for low information people like yourself, maybe you should start using your Leftist paradise wasteland Chicago as a dumpster fire example instead of Detroit.
Saying that about Detroit anymore is so 90s.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Get a load of this guy!

But...but...but.. Republicans and right wingers are the problem!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Get a load of this guy!

That’s his MO every time.
His deflection skills are 2nd to none.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Get a load of this guy!

That's why I love free speech! Keep em talking! Sooner or later they will slip up and show the frauds they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join