It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Claims Aborting 60 Million Babies Since Roe Added $3.5 Trillion to Our Economy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She didn't say that abortion added $3.5 trillion to the economy, she said, "American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy."

I don't know where her stats are from but that doesn't seem to be the issue here. The issue rather appears to be that she connected women entering the workforce with women's lib, access to contraception and reproductive rights of which, a woman's right to choose are central.

She's not wrong. The women's lib movement is generally considered to have run from the late 60's through to the 80's, millions of women entered the workforce as a result and access to contraception and abortions were also significant aspects of the same movement.

Educational attainment has also risen significantly for women and the birthrate has decreased (now at 30 year low) as more are choosing to have fewer children or none at all. That's a trend that can be observed in every society where women have made advancements toward gaining equality.

These are not disconnected facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think abortion should be legal up to the 50th trimester.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Might as well listen to Ivanka than Chelsea. They are both irreparable damaged goods. In fact anyone who listens to what the most powerful and famous people have to say are idiots. Not a one of them actually represents me and you, even though they all say they do.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, it is hard for you to believe that family planning since Roe V Wade had assisted women, and the general public, economically! ...That when women don't have to keep having babies and can work or pursue a career it's good for the economy; That, less children on welfare, food stamps, government health care and in jails is a good thing!

Did you see Chelsea Clinton's ledgers and journals? Is that the problem, that you doubt her statistics?

[tapping foot and waiting for the ledgers and journals]

Got any?

💥🤪🤭💥🚬

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

😃

I never stated in the OP whether I was for/against or agreeing/disagreeing

Jump the cliff with assumptive/deductive "reasoning" 😎

outz in zi coldz

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Awe the joys of the culture of death!

Honestly, you just can't make this crap up.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's your thread. You're the one mocking Chelsea Clinton. Do your own homework. Do you have a problem with her statistics? If so, why? You doubt that more women have entered the work force since Roe V Wade, then prove YOUR point! It's not my point to prove.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I knew this was crap when I saw who made this thread. Ban me i don't care.
This dimwit spends all day on googling fringe world press sites with most outrageous fake headlines and posts it on ATS in order to create more division.

OOOOOOH, BAN ME!

Let us know which of your other accounts you are going to log on with.

Ever look in a mirror comrade?

I myself don't believe a damn thing the Corporate media says anymore since my government made it legal for them to feed it's own citizens propaganda! But you go right ahead and believe everything those evil Corporations ya'll bitch about 24/7 and believe everything they tell ya!

Notice I said, "My government"? For all I know, you might be Russian!

edit on 14-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Clutching at pearls because your favorite American family said something you don't approve of again Xuen?

This is your first response?

You are a hypocrite krazy.

Ummm...no...he's a crazy hypocrite...

Yousir

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's your thread. You're the one mocking Chelsea Clinton. Do your own homework. Do you have a problem with her statistics? If so, why? You doubt that more women have entered the work force since Roe V Wade, then prove YOUR point! It's not my point to prove.

She apparently didn't cite any facts about the subject 😃🚬

But the article says:

More importantly, research suggests the opposite may be true – that the legalized killing of 60 million babies since Roe v. Wade has hurt the American economy.

now what? are you afraid of doing some work to support your beliefs?

😮

edit on Aug-14-2018 by xuenchen because: 🤓

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

now what?

You show your hand, not a link. Like I said, I'm not going to do your homeowrk for you. You have doubts, it's your thread, prove your own point, or at least present some facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

About time you quit.

If you and Chelsea can't support your own beliefs, I can't (and won't) help you.

see ya

Bye Bye 👋🤧

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

There ya go again. Attack me instead of the story.

LOL... read any anti trump thread and that is the norm.... Is it only you guys that get to do that?

Also your one quote had some .... in it.... Are we skipping something to take stuff out of context now? because you posted "Chelsea.... made.....the Supreme court.... Ended....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Chelsea would have been such a good abortion

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

$58 000 per dead baby. But Chelsea is so "empathic" and "caring"....not....

And her $ figure is based on..????...Stupid and cold bitch pulled that fact out of her ass ( or her head, hard to tell the difference).

Because it allowed women to work.....ummm...No...just No.....

Funny, my wife had three kids and somehow never stopped her from working, as a physician no less.
And no, she never got an abortion.

My wife was a LADY, not a BITCH like Chelsea.

Oops there goes Chelsea's dingbat "theory"

Incoming depraved idiotic Chelsea defenders in 5,4,3,2......
edit on 14-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Chelsea would have been such a good abortion

Or, Hillary should just have swallowed....

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Kind of a dumb thing to say.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I got this... Hillary lost.... move on Oh.... it must be Hillary obsession syndrome... Not really my kind of lady but hey, you can obsess and fantasize over anybody you want.

I can imagine the shrine he has set up with all the Hillary pics lol

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

your mother should have too

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join