It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Claims Aborting 60 Million Babies Since Roe Added $3.5 Trillion to Our Economy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Citizen makes claim, are you refuting it? if so go ahead, prove it wrong.

Seems to me this is either an anti Hillary thread or anti abortion thread dressed up as news to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wake me up when an adult makes a comment.

You stoop to using a childish comeback then demand that people talk to you like an adult? No I'm treating you exactly how you deserve to be treated. Plus this thread doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, what a monster. She said women were able to work instead of being a stay at home mom, at best, or a single mother and because more women entered the workforce obviously that helped the economy.

WHAT A MONSTER! I'M TRIGGERED!

Too bad the only sources I can find are Pro Life religious propaganda outlets, as seen in the OP, or conservative outlets using said religious propaganda outlets as their source.

Basically, this is a conservative smear attack on Chelsea because Clinton. A woman who isn't even a law maker or local clerk. Yawn...
edit on 14-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

IF I stooped to anything it's disdain.

Enlighten me to what mystical power you think you have over someone else?

Other wise all I've heard is a supremacist talking snip.

edit on 14-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol. Did you just call me a racist? That's funny.

Look neo, I'm sorry that you hitched your wagon to the wrong train with this thread, but the more you try to defend this the sillier you will look. The thread is bad. The content is a nothingburger. And if I or another liberal had done the same thing with something Trump had said you'd be here in a skinny minute laughing at all the triggered liberals. So I also think of you as a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

For a nothingburger.

Sure are trying too hard.

Next.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Is it so hard to believe that family planning, including abortion services, since Roe V Wade has helped not only women economically, but the general population too?

[tapping foot and waiting for the ledgers and journals]

Got any?

💥🤭🤪💥

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trying hard? LAWL. I'm just bored and entertaining myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So, it is hard for you to believe that family planning since Roe V Wade had assisted women, and the general public, economically! ...That when women don't have to keep having babies and can work or pursue a career it's good for the economy; That, less children on welfare, food stamps, government health care and in jails is a good thing!

Did you see Chelsea Clinton's ledgers and journals? Is that the problem, that you doubt her statistics?
edit on 14-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
To me, Chelsea can troll away, she's not important enough for me to give a damn. Trolling = free speech and a woman should have the right to abort a fetus within reason! It is up to the courts and scientists to decide when that fetus is considered alive and therefore have rights.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
To me, Chelsea can troll away, she's not important enough for me to give a damn. Trolling = free speech and a woman should have the right to abort a fetus within reason! It is up to the courts and scientists to decide when that fetus is considered alive and therefore have rights.

Wonder what would happen in a debate with scientists who claim a clump of cells isn't a life against scientists who "found life on Mars" when finding a single cell organism would be like.....

edit on 14-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And why Bald Eagle eggs had a $250,000 fine levied on them compared to a worthless fetus.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Chelsea says, connect abortion to money.

Ok, Pregnant woman has a choice:

She can give birth or join the labor force...
baby or money/work
baby or money/work
baby or money/work

"Easy" says Chelsea... "Abortion! cuz money!"

Do I have that right??

Was she wearing a friggin' clown suite while telling this joke!!???

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
At some point Roe will be over turned.

With all time birth rates sinking faster than Russian Collusion investigations.

It will change.

*sit's back and watches the triggering.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

To me sentient life starts with brain activity. Again it's up to the court and scientists to decide when that is. I am a centrist in this regards, I believe a woman should have the right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy up to a point, especially in the early stage when the zygote is just a bunch of cells. I hate laws that limits freedom especially when those freedom does not infringe on anyone's rights.
edit on 14-8-2018 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And why Bald Eagle eggs had a $250,000 fine levied on them compared to a worthless fetus.

Yea, the whole PPH thing and abortion is pretty pathetic. We now have the morning after pill available, free condoms for those with no responsibility and can anyone answer why a government funded organization can spend millions of dollars at the expense of tax payer money to support a political party?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

First off, Chelsea is a feckless ####.

Second, this goes in line on what I heard on some news program last week where some jerkwad was saying that low unemployment was bad for the economy.

So killing unborn babies is good for the economy, eh, Seabiscuit?

Guess which finger I am flipping!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Supreme Court Nominee vote in less than 30 days.

November elections in less than 90 days.

More exposures in between.......

you're not tired yet...tic toc

the question isn't about the morality of her words, but their accuracy. you right wing nutters make this argument every day (albeit less poetic)

is she wrong?

edit on 14-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Clutching at pearls because your favorite American family said something you don't approve of again Xuen?

So you have nothing of value to add as usual.

Lol. Coming from the guy who comes into my threads just to troll and add nothing to them I really don't care what you think here, matey.

It’s self-defense.

Your ideas always involve some scheme to strip others of ther rights and reach in to their wallets. I can’t allow your agenda to go unchecked. #resist

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As an undead zygote myself, I say f*** off, you luciferian, horse-faced c***.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join