It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Claims Aborting 60 Million Babies Since Roe Added $3.5 Trillion to Our Economy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Chelsea the half Hillary monster has made an observation of "wisdom" !!

Look out she's getting all "intelligent" again.

She was at some kind of assembly of abortion activists and said since 1973, abortion has added 3.5 trillion dollars to the economy !!

She is trying to convince people that the current Supreme Court Nominee will somehow cause Roe vs Wade to be ended (aka aborted).

She mentioned that since then, more Women have entered the "Labor" force 🤪

Chelsea Clinton Claims Aborting 60 Million Babies Since Roe “Added $3.5 Trillion to Our Economy”

If you can’t convince someone to support abortion with bodily rights arguments, try pushing the money angle, Chelsea Clinton told a group of abortion activists Saturday.

CNS News reports Clinton claimed the infamous U.S. Supreme Court case Roe v. Wade was a good thing, not only because it gave women the “dignity to make our own choices,” but also because it led to a $3.5 trillion boost to America’s economy.

“It is not a disconnected fact … that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right?” Clinton said during a “Rise Up for Roe” rally protesting U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clutching at pearls because your favorite American family said something you don't approve of again Xuen?

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Clutching at pearls because your favorite American family said something you don't approve of again Xuen?

This is your first response?

You are a hypocrite krazy.

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

There ya go again.

Attack me instead of the story.

🤭👐

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Care to address the comment she made?
Or just here to run interference for criminals and murderers?

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So you have nothing of value to add as usual.

On Topic: Chelsea Clinton is clearly a morally bankrupt, idiot, spawn of Satan. Fortunately she didn’t inherit her parents evil genius or she could have been the next generation threat to our civil liberties.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Welllll to be honest a lot of these clinics if not most you have to pay to have the abortion. And at these clinics are employed people working. I imagine that some do volunteer work but most are on the payroll. Soooooo there is some truth to this. 3.5 trillion i doubt

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Care to address the comment she made?
Or just here to run interference for criminals and murderers?

Why? This thread is a troll thread for right wing S&F's. Abortion is legal (and because of right wing people like yourself abortion can't be paid for with tax money) so it is an obvious leap of logic that all the abortions paid for since it was legalized with Roe v Wade helped our economy regardless of how you feel about the callousness of the statement at hand.

This whole thread is literally non-news and just an attack thread. Chelsea Clinton said something that triggers Republicans? Que one triggered Xuen to post a thread on it. But then again, you can describe any given Xuen thread that way.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Attack me instead of the story

What is the story ?
American citizen makes a comment which only has relevance because her parents are who they are.

Chelsea the half Hillary monster has made an observation of "wisdom" !!

Ah.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So you have nothing of value to add as usual.

Lol. Coming from the guy who comes into my threads just to troll and add nothing to them I really don't care what you think here, matey.

(post by Muninn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Saved us all kinds of things... Lowered crime rate, opened up jobs by not having to find more jobs for 60 million while putting a lot of people to work in doing the abortions.

3.5 trillion...lets go to 120 million and double it, hell lets shoot for 240 million and we can start to see a way to pay off the deficit for us that actually survived birth!!

edit on 14-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah it looks like jealous Chelsea is attacking the Supreme Court Nominee.

Seems she can't really come with any Constitutional merits however.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
My God.

link   

Good for her. Got any other updates on your crush's daughter you need to tell the world?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Supreme Court Nominee vote in less than 30 days.

November elections in less than 90 days.

More exposures in between.......

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Stop putting a microphone in her face.
It makes her believe that her opinion is relevant.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Wow. Just wow. Because... money???

I'm sure we could save a lot of money by... um... uh... terminating lots of people. And the very idea chills me to the bone.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Seig Heil!

Genocide is profitable!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join