It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia pro-gun-control candidate arrested for shooting her campaign manager.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I thought the same about the OJ case...shows how a good lawyer can make a difference in jury selection...

Court rulings and facts of reality are misaligned sometimes (as I'm sure you understand)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I am beginning to think that if the Dems actually want responsible gun control they should not be allowed access to guns.

It would serve a dual purpose.. first, it wouldn't make them look like hypocrites. Secondly, it would get guns out of the hands of the obvious lunatics.

Great. You want gun control based on political affiliation.

There are many on the left, now, because of Trump being in office, have become unstable, unhinged, and triggered, and should not have access to a gun. Guns are dangerous!

Sure. There are also many people on the Right that, because of Trump being in office, have proven to be unintelligent dip#s. They should not have access to guns, right?

Stupidity is dangerous.

See how easy it is to play the role of political asshat? But I suppose that is the purpose of this thread.

Care to throw some links up to the people on the right rioting, destroying property, acting unhinged?

Perhaps some famous right-wing politicians trying to incite violence in their base?

Maybe some famous right-wing actors and artists dreaming of blowing up the white house, hoping for a financial collapse to get Trump out of office, screaming that they would like to punch a lefty in the face?

If you are going to be a political asshat, at least back it up with some proof.

:cheers

Provide proof? Why would I? I never made any claims regarding anything you just mentioned.

Regardless, I fail to see what point you are trying to make with such a request. The member I was responding to was making a tongue-in-cheek comment about gun control and the Left. I responded in kind with a similar comment about the Right.

It is easy for us to point fingers at those we disagree with politically and find faults in order to justify gun control against them. But in the end it is illogical and pointless to do so.

We have rights and those rights should not be taken away without due process. No matter what they believe or what their politics are.

So the point was to highlight the slippery slope fallacy that was being presented, though I believe the member I responded to knew that, even if you don't seem to get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: NightFlight

That's interesting...

His car, and his gun. More than a little somethin' somethin' goin' on there, I think.

Lovers quarrel? Something of the sort?

Apparently they were married.

Aiken Standard

McDuffie County deputies spoke with Collins at the Georgia jail. She confirmed at that time the two were married but would not specify where.

-dex

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Kellie Collins is a Progressive Liberal that ran in the Democratic Party
Had some really out there policies.
Had to withdraw from the 2017 race for "personal reasons"
My thoughts are that the "pro-gun" stance was a ruse . This is Georgia and we are dang proud of our 2nd Amendment and Collins knew that.(speaking with "forked tongue ? methinks , yes)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

OK. Missed that, thank you!

Now it really does sound like a crime of being pissed off to the max.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Tundra

'cause those evil guns are like that. Damn them! Damn them to Perdition, and the flames of Hell.

Those damn evil boston dynamics a.i. self-aware "full-semi" automatic assault style killing machines.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Kellie Collins' says:

...a member of Congress should hold her or himself to a much higher standard than the bare minimum that many GOP members are currently using as a benchmark.

Time to eat Crow, Kellie! You are a murderer, a hypocrite, and a liar.
buh bye now

Sounds like she would have fit right in with the rest of Congress 😂😂

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Meanwhile, there's this too.

Gun-control-group-backed candidate lost her gun

The rules are just for us little people.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek
Didn't you read the O.P. After she gunned him down, she swiped his car, DUH! If it had been done in self defense, she shoulda called Saul, or at least 9-1-1. After a private shooting fatality, there's only one person's account of what happened.
So, call Saul, one call, that's all. And then keep your trap shut, in front of the police, who cart you off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join