It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia pro-gun-control candidate arrested for shooting her campaign manager.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thank God she didn't win. PMS is a b!tch.

So you're not happy she lost because of her policy ideas or her ability to lead...you're happy she lost because she is a woman and bleeds from her vagina?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It was my understanding, that preliminary reports had her in possession of both his Subaru and his pistol in Georgia. I can't confirm that. However, here is the latest from the Aiken Standard...

Candidate Extradited

My neck of the woods...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

There's always a silver lining isn't there?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well, her idea of gun control means using both hands.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Lumenari

I am beginning to think that if the Dems actually want responsible gun control they should not be allowed access to guns.

It would serve a dual purpose.. first, it wouldn't make them look like hypocrites. Secondly, it would get guns out of the hands of the obvious lunatics.

Great. You want gun control based on political affiliation.

Well, gun control would save dems from shooting each other.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

(post by Trueman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If journalism wasn’t basically dead. Someone would ask her, what common sense gun law(s) would have stopped you from allegedly shooting this person?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

At least now we know what she really meant by "gun control".

It seems she hit her target. That is real gun control.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I am beginning to think that if the Dems actually want responsible gun control they should not be allowed access to guns.

It would serve a dual purpose.. first, it wouldn't make them look like hypocrites. Secondly, it would get guns out of the hands of the obvious lunatics.

There are many on the left, now, because of Trump being in office, have become unstable, unhinged, and triggered, and should not have access to a gun. Guns are dangerous!

Sure. There are also many people on the Right that, because of Trump being in office, have proven to be unintelligent dip#s. They should not have access to guns, right?

Stupidity is dangerous.

See how easy it is to play the role of political asshat? But I suppose that is the purpose of this thread.

Care to throw some links up to the people on the right rioting, destroying property, acting unhinged?

Perhaps some famous right-wing politicians trying to incite violence in their base?

Maybe some famous right-wing actors and artists dreaming of blowing up the white house, hoping for a financial collapse to get Trump out of office, screaming that they would like to punch a lefty in the face?

If you are going to be a political asshat, at least back it up with some proof.

:cheers
edit on 14-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So you're not happy she lost because of her policy ideas or her ability to lead...you're happy she lost because she is a woman and bleeds from her vagina?

I don't know if you have a vagina too but you've been bleeding from somewhere down there since Trump won.

Bravo for saying what we have all been thinking! 😂

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
While there is some jesting (rightfully so) in this thread, the underlying current is a very dangerous proposition.

Just like David Hogg preaches gun control constantly and travels protected by armed security, just like other proponents of gun contol are protected 24/7 by armed security, and just like this lunatic ran on gun control but had no trouble picking up a gun and illegally using it, the common thread is “...gun contol is for the masses but not for those of us in power...”, David Hogg aside (his power is Soros supplied). Gun control is an obvious platform policy of the left. This should concern any US citizen who believes in the Constitution and what it represents, be you Left, Right, Independent, or other party affiliation - or no party affiliation.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

There are many on the left, now, because of Trump being in office, have become unstable, unhinged, and triggered, and should not have access to a gun. Guns are dangerous!

Sure. There are also many people on the Right that, because of Trump being in office, have proven to be unintelligent dip#s. They should not have access to guns, right?

Stupidity is dangerous.

See how easy it is to play the role of political asshat? But I suppose that is the purpose of this thread.

Care to throw some links up to the people on the right rioting, destroying property, acting unhinged?

Perhaps some famous right-wing politicians trying to incite violence in their base?

Maybe some famous right-wing actors and artists dreaming of blowing up the white house, hoping for a financial collapse to get Trump out of office, screaming that they would like to punch a lefty in the face?

If you are going to be a political asshat, at least back it up with some proof.

:cheers

Reference that last line, don’t his posts cover it?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
If journalism wasn’t basically dead. Someone would ask her, what common sense gun law(s) would have stopped you from allegedly shooting this person?

This made me chuckle out loud.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

this gave me a chuckle.

ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Absolutely, you a Democrat for gun control then you obviously don’t wasn’t guns.. just get a bat or knife until there outlawed like here in new YORK.. not allowed to carry a knife. a reply to: introvert

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised? Everyone knows these people don't think the rules apply to them.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That's interesting...

His car, and his gun. More than a little somethin' somethin' goin' on there, I think.

Lovers quarrel? Something of the sort?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

But she didn't do the killing, it was the gun. She is totally innocent im sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

'cause those evil guns are like that. Damn them! Damn them to Perdition, and the flames of Hell.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Yep, you are right. However all signs are pointing to that being the case...

I thought the same about the OJ case...shows how a good lawyer can make a difference in jury selection...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join