It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok go fund me raises over $250000 already

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Dr UAE
i opened the GoFundMe site and i found a young girl who needs a kidney transplant and wants $25000 and she only got $600 during the past two weeks, what is wrong with people smh

It can be done in a motel bathtub filled with ice.

Socialized healthcare is pretty archaic. Bathtubs? Man everyone knows you're supposed to use a kiddy pool.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What's tragic is that Peter Strzok's GoFundMe raised as much money in 1 day, as the reward fund for the missing Iowa teenager (Mollie Tibbitts) has raised in 2 weeks!

Which goes to show some very wealthy people are backing this revolutionary leftist movement. Middle America is simply a nuisance to them, home of backwards ideals like conservatism.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Hardly a leftist movement. It's people of varying political bents that monetarily support those of their breed. It goes both way. Frickin stupid to part ways with your money because you support political asshats imo.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I've been checking in at Strzok's GoFundMe page, now and then, and noticed that even though it's received less than 50 donations over the last two days (almost exclusively $100 and under), he received the largest two donations to-date...from 'Anonymous,' of course:

$15,000 between those two donations, alone.

God, how it reeks of money laundering.

I also noticed that McCabe's GoFundMe can't even be viewed anymore. He collected his $500,000+ and the page was deleted from all scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: notquiteright

Bitcoin would be easier and less of a trail.

So perhaps just because stroke said some dumb crap that does not negate peoples feelings about improper firings and trump.

Actually bit coin is easy to track. All bitcoins have a number and you can literally track every single transaction from it

yea and no

True that the original bitcoin is traceable in some cases but there are new zero anonymity coins that are untraceable. zen

srry for using bitcoin as slang for all coins

Several digital currencies exist that are virtually untraceable.
zero knowledge total anonymity zen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join