It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok go fund me raises over $250000 already

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A GoFundMe launched by the "Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok" has raised over $250,000 from over 6,000 people in less than 24 hours, after the fired FBI agent tweeted a link to the campaign yesterday. The campaign, which originally sought to raise $150,000 has now raised its goal to $350,000 - and at this rate, it won't take long to get there

www.zerohedge.com...

I find this to be both sad and hilarious.

Ok we get it, some people will adore anyone who hates trump

But couldn’t these people donate their money to a more worthy cause?

Like inner city youth groups, trans gender charities, or insert any such cause that they feel would be against trump? At least these groups may do some good

Instead they donate to a man that could “smell trump supporters” and treated trump and his voters like disgusting morons.

Again, this is only a small sample size (about 6000 donators) but it does show that some people will cheer for bigotry and corruption as long as it is aimed at their political opponents

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This really is pathetic. I'm also curious about what happens if his legal expenses aren't that much? Do donations get refunded, and how would they determine that? Not necessarily looking for someone to answer me, just was curious and always have been about GoFundMe campaigns. I feel like you'd have to be some type of idiot in order to donate your money to this

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Called it.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

6000 idiots out of a population of 330 million isn't that bad, surely Shirley?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It must be some people that owed him for taking the hit... I cannot fathom regular people giving up that much cash.

Got to be his severance package...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
People are donating money to Kylie Jenner so she can become the youngest billionaire in the history.
There is no end to American idiocricy.
I despise Trump and most of his extremist followers but this is just retarded.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank god for the progressive TAX rate.

It ain't free money people.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I think that it shows how high the places in which his friends reside really are.

But, yes, it's rather sad, IMO.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i opened the GoFundMe site and i found a young girl who needs a kidney transplant and wants $25000 and she only got $600 during the past two weeks, what is wrong with people smh

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
i opened the GoFundMe site and i found a young girl who needs a kidney transplant and wants $25000 and she only got $600 during the past two weeks, what is wrong with people smh

Why does a kidney transplant cost that much?

It can be done in a motel bathtub filled with ice.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of folks have absolutely no idea who Peter Strzok is -- much less that he was fired and why!

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the lion's share of those donations are critters who have a vested interest in keeping Strzok's secrets secret...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The higher the population, the ratio between dumb people and smart people will increase exponentially with a larger number of dumb people taking up the most space.

No surprise here people would support egotistical corrupted individuals "becuz Trump iz bad".
edit on 14-8-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Removing a kidney is a lot easier than putting one back in, and no that cannot be done in a bathtub with ice.
But its nice to see that you have absolutely no sympathy for a young girl with a medical condition.

Kind of despicable actually

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

To be fair $650 million is being raised on GoFundMe each year to pay for healthcare costs. That, sadly, makes it one of the largest "insurers" in the country.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Either way you slice it, this doesn't pass the smell test.

These corrupt people know the best ways to circumvent traditional avenues to get what they want - whether that be money, position or God knows what. In this case it is money.

This weasel is not dirty, he is filthy. This GoFundMe account only solidifies his filthiness. I can smell him from here!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Let's hope he forgets to declare it as income and is prosecuted for Income Tax Evasion.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Either way you slice it, this doesn't pass the smell test.

These corrupt people know the best ways to circumvent traditional avenues to get what they want - whether that be money, position or God knows what. In this case it is money.

This weasel is not dirty, he is filthy. This GoFundMe account only solidifies his filthiness. I can smell him from here!

How does this reflect on him if he had nothing to do with the gofundme aspect?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Removing a kidney is a lot easier than putting one back in, and no that cannot be done in a bathtub with ice.
But its nice to see that you have absolutely no sympathy for a young girl with a medical condition.

Kind of despicable actually

The despicable part is you jumping to conclusions...

Shows your desire to belittle my intentions yet again.

I posted on why a doctor would charge that much to put a kidney in the girl.

If anything it shows the greed of the medical industry to hold a little girl hostage for 25,000 dollars when any one of those doctors could volunteer their talent of slicing and dicing and lower the cost of the operation to an affordable rate.

So yea you wanna make me your escape goat for simply inquiring of the rate they are requiring and talk as though i am the problem when any real doctor could do something other than make patients beg for money.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think it would be an easy way to give hush money. I wonder if that's what some of these gofundme campaigns are. I wondered the same about Corey Feldmans 10 million goal.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright

IT's certainly a good way to launder money.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join