It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hitler was right’: KC area winner of Missouri House primary leaves trail of bigotry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because the left isn't condemning them, the right by and large are condemning these types of people.

Jaden

Ok so let me recap what was just said.

I asked how posting a video of antifa rioters and declaring that all liberals are extremists and racists is different than posting a thread on a Republican Nazi and declaring all Republicans to be Nazis.

Your answer is that this is done because the left doesn't condemn "these types of people".

Which types of people MasterJaden? I'm having trouble understanding how your response was an appropriate answer to the (rhetorical) question I posed.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but even in this instance the extremes are not equal. This isn't binary.

One side is fighting in the name of subjugation and under a core belief that certain groups are worth less than others. The other group is fighting in the name of equality and against tyranny. I'm going to side with the latter when it all comes down.

This whole 'they are all terrible' excuse is merely a way for those on the right to avoid specifically condemning those that hold deeply racist & extreme beliefs. And I, like many others, are very skeptical of this inability to condemn... because we've seen it before, and we know where it can lead.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is there any data that shows the voters supported him because of his bigoted views or is this another liberal story to cause outrage for an election they're scared of losing?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Like I said in my OP: He was either chosen by people that support his abhorrent ideology or he was chosen by people who didn't do their due diligence in choosing a candidate. Either way it's a problem that needs to be addressed.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

I didn't say that in any way. I was simply pointing out to WarPig that the Right are in fact more dangerous than the Left.

well, we have guns and the left does not(in general), so on that one tiny part, I'd agree with you.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I'm sorry, but even in this instance the extremes are not equal. This isn't binary.

One side is fighting in the name of subjugation and under a core belief that certain groups are worth less than others. The other group is fighting in the name of equality and against tyranny. I'm going to side with the latter when it all comes down.

This whole 'they are all terrible' excuse is merely a way for those on the right to avoid specifically condemning those that hold deeply racist & extreme beliefs. And I, like many others, are very skeptical of this inability to condemn... because we've seen it before, and we know where it can lead.

stinging, poignant and true.
post like these dont need to be starred.
the way it seems, without the originators of bigotry, the 'solvers' wouldn't exist
edit on 14-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

how many on the right do you need to condemn the NAZI White Supremacists, for you to be satisfied that most logical people don't think that way?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes people armed with the same ideology of Antifa also were noble and just in their violence in the past

The miser of 50 million people in the Soviet Union, including the genocide of the kulaks and mass starvation of Ukrainians, and the 100 million muder f under maos regime we’re also fighting for equality for all

I am sure the hundr s of millions slaughtered and their families will take comfort knowing those that killed them were fighting subjugation!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

stinging, poignant and true.
post like these dont need to be starred.
the way it seems, without the originators of bigotry, the 'solvers' wouldn't exist

No this is terrible

The problem is once you say some violence is more justified because their violence is directed at evil people, then anyone can use that excuse

I am sure the fine left leaning gentleman who shot Scalese also thought he was just a “solver”:
edit on 14-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

how many on the right do you need to condemn the NAZI White Supremacists, for you to be satisfied that most logical people don't think that way?

That’s just it

I will not for a second deny horrible disgusting people exist in all political ideologies, included mg on the right

However, most reasonable people condemn them

The republicans have no problem condemning this guy

Where are the Dems condemning all of Farrakhan pals in their party?

Why do some many Dems say you can’t be sexists to certain genders, or racists to certain races?

Why are some Dems hesitant to cposting Bremen violent behavior or groups that are done by their side?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

So what percentage of the right condemning bigotry in all it's forms would satisfy you??

I'm slightly to the right, but I'm durned if I'm a Republican...

This whole kerfluffle is an issue for the state of Missouri to settle. It's an issue they've been dealing with since before the Civil War.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There are mountains of evidence available. Just the majority of people selectively choose to ignore it and pretend the extreme right is all there is to worry about. There are two sides to every tangent. The laws of human nature prove this

Two sides to every tangent??? Do you know what a tangent is? It is a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point, but if extended does not cross it at that point. It doesn't have sides. It can also refer to a numerical value applied to an angle of a right triangle equal to the length of the opposite side divided by the length of the adjacent side. Maybe those are the "two sides."

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Are there really this many people supportive of white supremacist/neo-Nazi ideology or are there simply this many people that are completely uninformed when it comes to voting? In the end either answer spells big trouble for this country.

In Missouri, yes.

That state is a #hole of racism and bigotry.

Really ?
And you know this , how ?
Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But , as I am a US citizen , I need to know which is which.
You never mentioned that.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Thread: A literal nazi has gained office

ATS: B-but BLM has some jackasses in it...and antifa...

Frankly, I wouldn't doubt it if plenty of members in here voted for this jackhole. I expect most posts in this thread will be basically defending this guy by deflecting.
You're not getting that people are pointing out the extremism on the left that is being promoted and defended is leading to extremism on the right growing.

What sane source is promoting left wing extremism?
Don't get me wrong, I don't deny there is left wing extremism, but those people and groups are hardly celebrated...they lose jobs, get ostracized from public, and are smashed down.
Now sure, you got plenty of youtubers trying to create a narrative of how some s0itbrain student screeching on about how cops are fascists is the new norm, but its not..its made for hits.
In the meantime
This thread specifically is discussing a real piece of work....can you focus for just a half second on the actual topic and stop deflecting to the "but hillary" defense....what is your opinion on this guy? Is he your kinda guy? Do you think people like him should be gaining more and more influence?
Focus...come on...just a single word on the topic at hand...I know you can do it. Try reaaaally hard.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
This whole kerfluffle is an issue for the state of Missouri to settle. It's an issue they've been dealing with since before the Civil War.

I think its important for other states to point out also to study and understand how something like this happened.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: SaturnFX

The rubber band effect has me scared, but this is a response to the left. We have to curtail it, but the only way to do so is to end the leftist extremism that has been destroying this nation.

Jaden

The leftist extremism is a result from the right wing extremism. You show me a march for BLM, I will show you a white power march. You show me a resist march, I will show you a tea party rally, etc.

What is destroying this nation is commentators....people who make a living twisting stories and narratives to get viewers angry so they get a bigger audience. Mix that with the dulled mind of the common american and voila...you got a big idiot stew

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

You're simply wrong. Racism against whites is a staple of the left now and that will of course lead tom ore extremism on the right. Although, in much smaller numbers because we actually oppose the racists on our side.

That makes no sense.

Do you have sort of statistic to prove this assertion, or are you just making it up?

I'm not justifying anything. That's what you guys do. I'm calling it out as wrong and giving context for why it's happening. Context that folks like you will continue to ignore.

Yes, you are trying to justify it by blaming it on the Left.

Very dishonest and sleezy.

Yes, but support for it wasn't there until racism against whites became a main stream focus of the left.

Literally, you are using an "I know you are but what am I" argument.

You a kid?
theres a ton of racism on the Left right now. The Democrats have supported racist groups to promote race and class warfare. Who else does that ... oh yah Marxists.
edit on 15-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

No it isn't Saturn. It was a direct result of Obama Marxist race warfare in the White House. I couldn't believe what was happening after that Marxist got in.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Again this BLM stuff started when a Marxist/Leninist got elected as POTUS. I watched all the antics which have been very obviously Marxist strategy. Race/class warfare has been promoted since then. Lest you misunderstand... the real mastermind behind all this is Soros, a genuine Nazi who was a Nazi Youth during the Hitler era. You might want to chew on that for a bit while considering some of the radical left front groups he finances.
That being said, I don't support white supremacy. As someone else noted, it's possible a lot of people might not have done their due diligence and checked what they were voting for. Ads can be deceiving. How many times you ever walked in to a voting booth and said oh chute I don't know anything about these judges and you just vote for someone.
edit on 15-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join