It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hitler was right’: KC area winner of Missouri House primary leaves trail of bigotry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Some dufus in.. where? Missouri? Wins a primary and it's all the proof liberals need Republicans are Nazis. loooooooooooool

Yep.

They are ignoring the hell out of primaries being like the NBAS first round draft picks.

They think nothing comes after it.

edit on 14-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Just like you are ignoring the man in the White House who normalizes incendiary and boarder line racist rhetoric while having a tendency to have trouble sincerely condemning actual racists in the country? A man who is in the same political party as the politician discussed in the OP.

There is no "racist rhetoric" just left wingers and their media repeating that lie over and over.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's amazing how quickly this was turned around to blame the Left.

These guys cannot even talk about an issue without being so defensive as to deflect.

Right Wingers vote for bigot in Mo race: It's the Left's fault.

I’m a sense I agree with you.

Doesn’t matter what the left does, this guy has zero to do with them, and until proof shows up to show otherwise, he seems like a bigot to me.

That’s the bottom line.

However, attempts to go further amd say this somehow shows republicans are racist is what I feel people are objecting to.

This man represents himself only. There is a solid ham egg that many of the people that did vote for him dislike Jews, however that may not be the case for many that voted for him

Just like there is a solid chance that many of the people that vote for Ellison or many other anti Israel democratic candidates may dislike Jews, and yet many may have no problem with Jews and voted for other reasons

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Justify it all you want, but it is clearly a factor at play here.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I'll condemn him. No problem. I have no party loyalty.

That’s very fair.

I will happily condemn bigots from all sides

Again, the black caucus members that met with Farrakhan, and the other democrats that have praised him should be called out.

And this man in the op, and all other anti semites that are republican should also be called out

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Some dufus in.. where? Missouri? Wins a primary and it's all the proof liberals need Republicans are Nazis. loooooooooooool

How is that any different than posting a youtube video of some antifa riot and declaring all liberals to be racists and extremists?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hell yeah. Flush the entire lot of them.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

According to the government Right Wing extremists commit more violent terror attacks than any other group.
Source

In 2017 Right Wing extremists were responsible for more extremist killings than any other group. In fact, they doubled the amount they killed in 2016.
Source

So yes the Right is more dangerous than the Left. At least according to the numbers.
edit on 8/14/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hell yeah. Flush the entire lot of them.

And btw, I agree with you about saying Antifa represents all liberals or democrats

Both sides have disgusting extremists, but I firmly believe most people, on the right or left, are reasonable people who have good reasons for voting the way they do

So while we should call out the extremists, we should let them taint everyone who voted the same way they do

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

same in europe. but they wont belive you - you are not trump or alex jones, and statistics only counts as long they dont harm your reality.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The problem with today is that there is a very real growing extremism problem. This includes a rising number of racists, xenophobes, reverse-racists, and all sorts of people justifying violence for their beliefs. Yet the people in the middle are so TERRIFIED of admitting the causes of the extremism (I think it likely has to do with a fear of discovering or admitting that the extremism is fueled by the given political persuasion of the person doing the deflecting) that they spend all their effort making sure that everyone agrees that both sides are guilty.

Yet that discussion is useless for fixing the problem. On a very shallow level that is a totality. Yes, both sides have extremists, but that doesn't get to the core of the issue or highlight what is causing the extremism. Furthermore, both sides having guilty parties doesn't make them equally guilty. There HAS to be one side more guilty than the other with more bad players. It's just the way of things. It would be MORE unlikely for both sides to be equally guilty in fact.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: WarPig1939

According to the government Right Wing extremists commit more violent terror attacks than any other group.
Source

In 2017 Right Wing extremists were responsible for more extremist killings than any other group. In fact, they doubled the amount they killed in 2016.
Source

So yes the Right is more dangerous than the Left. At least according to the numbers.

That’s garbage

The study lists incidents such as “white supremacist inmates kills prisoner” as right wing terror attack

So based on that, I guess we should include black inmates killing white ones?

Oh that is suspiciously left off

So is when Bernie supporters slit people’s throats, or shoot congressmen

Tjese studies can be skewed to blame labels all they want

We know that inner city gangs of all colors for example are responsible for far more violence than all of those listed as “right wing” violence

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well of course the blame isn’t absolutely equal

But what are we going to do, quibble over a few percentage points and say the other side is more to blame?

That is how we get excuses for the violence

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I don't live in Missouri. Other than not liking extremists on either side, what can I do about this?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

whataboutism at its finest.

im surprised they didn't post the proverbial "democrats were kkk in the late 1800 to 1920s" meme... the go-to defense and deflect scheme for the usual suspects
edit on 14-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Truism. America = Diversity.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't live in Missouri. Other than not liking extremists on either side, what can I do about this?

Run around like chicken little screaming 'the nazis are out to git us'.

Solves 99% of all our problems.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

We should apply critical thinking to each case and judge each case on an individual basis. Not ensure that a discussion about a Republican Nazi has to also talk about liberal Antifa rioters. Doing so doesn't get us anywhere and doesn't address any issue being discussed. It just wastes time on a false equivalency. That's really the point I'm trying to make here.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Is it not possible to oppose Antifa without turning Nazi? If these Republican voters have a beef-a with Antifa, then they should talk about Antifa, not about Jews. If they have a problem with Jews, then they'll talk about Jews.

Well, I'd say meeting with a bigot or defending him is a notch better than being one. Otherwise we should call out many posters in this thread, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

At least Steve West didn't RIG IT unlike his critics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join