It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hitler was right’: KC area winner of Missouri House primary leaves trail of bigotry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

are you kidding? in germany we have about 150 people murdered by neonazis in the last 10 years. and what happened in charleston in south carolina for example?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So that one act by one person justifies going ONLY for the right and completely obsolving all crimes by the left. Do I have that right?

I didn't say it justified anything. You asked a question to identify an instance of a right wing extremist killing someone. So I did. You reading anything else into that exchange is all in your head.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Just like you are ignoring the man in the White House who normalizes incendiary and boarder line racist rhetoric while having a tendency to have trouble sincerely condemning actual racists in the country?

True Obama wasn't very vocal about cops getting gunned down in the streets of 'Murica.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So you say. Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I count it as an act of a right wing extremist killing someone; which is literally what you just asked for.

Except Kessler was a liberal.

social justice politics always leads to a state of tyranny because it's principles are not founded on freedom they are founded on justice

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

A collection of youtube videos doesn't prove anything. Furthermore, none of those people are currently running for office.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So you say. Gotcha.

You really have a tough time backing down when you stick your foot in your mouth.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

150 divided by 10 equals 15 a year. Hardly staggaring. I dont give a frak about Germany or Europe. Charleston obviously werent hauling away dead bodies either.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You're simply wrong. Racism against whites is a staple of the left now and that will of course lead tom ore extremism on the right. Although, in much smaller numbers because we actually oppose the racists on our side.

That makes no sense.

Do you have sort of statistic to prove this assertion, or are you just making it up?

I'm not justifying anything. That's what you guys do. I'm calling it out as wrong and giving context for why it's happening. Context that folks like you will continue to ignore.

Yes, you are trying to justify it by blaming it on the Left.

Very dishonest and sleezy.

Yes, but support for it wasn't there until racism against whites became a main stream focus of the left.

Literally, you are using an "I know you are but what am I" argument.

You a kid?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Back down from what? You? No.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

There are mountains of evidence available. Just the majority of people selectively choose to ignore it and pretend the extreme right is all there is to worry about. There are two sides to every tangent. The laws of human nature prove this

Lol. "Mountains of evidence". So post it. Show us a Democratic candidate who says inflammatory stuff equivalent to what the Nazi in the OP is saying.

Do I look like your secretary? Be an adult and use the tools God gave you. I know you won't research it because you already convinced yourself of the lies the media told you. I would be wasting my time posting links so you could scoff at them in return.

Why should I? I don't care about your claim. You made the claim, you prove the point. It's called the burden of proof and the responsibility always falls on the one making the claim. YOU be the adult and prove your point. I'm just going to call you a liar and someone spreading fake news if you don't.

I am not defending the guy in the op at all.

He should be called out, and I hope he loses

However, to pretend that anti semitism isn’t as big of a deal for democrats is disingenuous

As the article in the op shows, the republicans have condemned this man

However, not only do the democrats not condemn some anti semitism, they actually have them at the highest levels of their party, unlike a state rep like in the op.

Here is one small example

Last week, he spoke before the 2018 Saviours' Day event in Chicago. He stated: "White folks are going down. And Satan is going down. And Farrakhan, by God's grace, has pulled the cover off the eyes of that Satanic Jew, and I'm here to say your time is up, your world is through." Just for good measure, he added, "Jews were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out," suggested that Jews are "the children of the devil" and claimed, "when you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door."

He's not a subtle fellow.

Which makes it utterly stunning that so many top-level Democrats have been able to get away with hobnobbing with him. Just weeks ago, we found out that Farrakhan met with the members of the Congressional Black Caucus in 2005, including then-Sen. Barack Obama; 21 current members of Congress were at that meeting. None of them have denounced Farrakhan. Rep. Danny Davis, D-Illinois, asked about Farrakhan on Sunday, stated, "I don't have no problems with Farrakhan. ... I know the Jews and Farrakhan ... The world is so much bigger than Farrakhan and the Jewish question and his position on that and so forth."

Tamika Mallory, one of the leaders of the Women's March on Washington, was personally present at Farrakhan's lecture in Chicago. Another Women's March leader, Carmen Perez, routinely touts Farrakhan on her social media. And anti-Semite Linda Sarsour spoke at a Nation of Islam event three years ago. All three have defended Farrakhan. Mallory took to Twitter to explain: "Jesus had a number of enemies as do all black leaders. Period point blank." Perez stated, "There are no perfect leaders." And Sarsour defended another anti-Semite from questions about Farrakhan.

www.investors.com...

So with 2nd in command of the dnc Ellison, and even obama palling around with known racist and Jew hater Farrakhan, along with many more high level democrats, I assume you will join me in being worried about all of that racism too.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Like the other side votes for candidates that support Antifa/BLM/SPLC.

I thought there were supposed to be very fine people on both sides?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Obviously not

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It's amazing how quickly this was turned around to blame the Left.

These guys cannot even talk about an issue without being so defensive as to deflect.

Right Wingers vote for bigot in Mo race: It's the Left's fault.

edit on 14-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Back down from what? You? No.

Hey. It's not my problem if you don't have the humility to admit when you are wrong, especially when it's to someone who you politically disagree with.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's amazing how quickly this was turned around to blame the Left.

These guys cannot even talk about an issue without being so defensive as to deflect.

Right Wingers vote for bigot in Mo race: It's the Left's fault.

Heh. From post 1 we've been talking about liberals instead of the guy in the OP.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'll condemn him. No problem. I have no party loyalty.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A collection of youtube videos doesn't prove anything. Furthermore, none of those people are currently running for office.

So video evidence of “left leaning “ people committing violence is proof of nothing?

Again, this guy in the op sounds like a bigot who should be condemned regardless of what anyone on the other side does

But to use the death of Heyer in Charlottesville in connection with this bigot seems to go against you point here.

So to use your logic, is the murderer that ran over Heyer running for office?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Some dufus in.. where? Missouri? Wins a primary and it's all the proof liberals need Republicans are Nazis. loooooooooooool

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

sad comment, feel sorry for you. i do care about other countries and by the way your country is the greatest mixture of all countrys in the world. maybe you should travel around the globe and learn something about your home - planet earth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join