It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hitler was right’: KC area winner of Missouri House primary leaves trail of bigotry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

you should care. and then please tell me a case where antifa kills someone.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Thread: A literal nazi has gained office

ATS: B-but BLM has some jackasses in it...and antifa...

Frankly, I wouldn't doubt it if plenty of members in here voted for this jackhole. I expect most posts in this thread will be basically defending this guy by deflecting.
You're not getting that people are pointing out the extremism on the left that is being promoted and defended is leading to extremism on the right growing.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Funny. I was thinking the same think about you and your sourceless (and baseless) deflection.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Tell me where a right extremist killed someone.

www.bing.com... or+holds+up.antifa+handbook&simid=608011481469617380&selectedIndex=0&PC=GOOGLE-PLAY&ajaxhist=0

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

The Unite the Right rally...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
No matter how you spin it. There will always be two sides to every dynamic or issue.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Thread: A literal nazi has gained office

ATS: B-but BLM has some jackasses in it...and antifa...

Frankly, I wouldn't doubt it if plenty of members in here voted for this jackhole. I expect most posts in this thread will be basically defending this guy by deflecting.
You're not getting that people are pointing out the extremism on the left that is being promoted and defended is leading to extremism on the right growing.

That is lazy, dishonest and illogical.

What you are perpetuating is a potential circular argument, as the Left could say the extremism on the Right is leading to extremes on the Left.

It could go both ways. But the most important aspect is you are trying to hold people accountable for the beliefs of others.

What these voters believe is their burden to bear. Pushing blame to the Left is just disingenuous and dishonest.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This guy sounds like a terrible person

As you mentioned though, the Republican Party has condemned him

As far as Missouri being filled with racist as other users have implied, there is no evidence that those voting for him knew of these comments

I do not think there is a large amount of new Nazis in this country

There does seem to be a rise of anti Semitc rhetoric on both the left and right however

But I agree, we should seek to remove all racist and anti semites from political office, no matter what party they are in

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No matter how you spin it. There will always be two sides to every dynamic or issue.

That's true, but that doesn't mean the sides' evil are equivalent. That's just a basic way of looking at things that ignores any and all nuance that could paint a more clear picture.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you count that as what? Kill scores? That means what? The right is more dangerous than the left? Only a simpleton would think so.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Actually, it has nothing to do with the Left.

You're simply wrong. Racism against whites is a staple of the left now and that will of course lead tom ore extremism on the right. Although, in much smaller numbers because we actually oppose the racists on our side.

Reading your posts, you are trying to justify the bigotry of one side by claiming it is the product of a "push back" from the other side.

I'm not justifying anything. That's what you guys do. I'm calling it out as wrong and giving context for why it's happening. Context that folks like you will continue to ignore.

That's illogical.

It's completely logical.

Their bigotry exists, regardless of BLM, the media, etc.

Yes, but support for it wasn't there until racism against whites became a main stream focus of the left.

link   
yup over arching conspiracy of white racism boogie man around every corner, for sure

every white guy is racist, white people need to be put in cages

link   

So you count that as what? Kill scores? That means what? The right is more dangerous than the left? Only a simpleton would think so.

I counted that as around 2 dozens idiots walking around DC with national media coverage

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I count it as an act of a right wing extremist killing someone; which is literally what you just asked for.
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you are dealing with domestic terrorism. You dont pick and choose. You deal with all of it

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I count it as an act of a right wing extremist killing someone; which is literally what you just asked for.

Except Kessler was a liberal.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's true, but that doesn't mean the sides' evil are equivalent.

You're right, the left is way worse.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So that one act by one person justifies going ONLY for the right and completely obsolving all crimes by the left. Do I have that right?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
I'm not justifying anything. That's what you guys do. I'm calling it out as wrong and giving context for why it's happening. Context that folks like you will continue to ignore.

Just like you are ignoring the man in the White House who normalizes incendiary and boarder line racist rhetoric while having a tendency to have trouble sincerely condemning actual racists in the country? A man who is in the same political party as the politician discussed in the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join