It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hitler was right’: KC area winner of Missouri House primary leaves trail of bigotry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

On his Monday morning radio show, Steve West promotes fanatical conspiracies about “Jewish cabals” that are “harvesting baby parts” through Planned Parenthood, that torture and molest children and that run the Republican Party.

On Tuesday he won the Republican primary for a Clay County seat in the Missouri House by nearly 25 points.

“Looking back in history, unfortunately, Hitler was right about what was taking place in Germany. And who was behind it,” West said on a show on KCXL radio on Jan. 23, 2017.

West won the 15th District nomination in a four-candidate race. Besides his radio show, he also has a YouTube channel and a website. Donning a wig and fake beard and calling himself Jack Justice, he has unleashed an array of bigotry including homophobia, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and outright racism.

Source

Throughout this election cycle we have seen a number of white supremacists/neo-Nazis running on the Republican ticket. From Arthur Jones in Illinois, to Patrick Little in California, and now Steve West in Missouri. While Little lost his primary and Jones ran unopposed in his, things were a lot more disturbing in Missouri. West ran against three other people and managed to take almost 50% of the vote.

While the GOP publicly denounced West it is clear that didn't matter to the people actually voting.

Just like every other time we have seen one of these cases come up I have to ask: Are there really this many people supportive of white supremacist/neo-Nazi ideology or are there simply this many people that are completely uninformed when it comes to voting? In the end either answer spells big trouble for this country.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Like the other side votes for candidates that support Antifa/BLM/SPLC.

It spells doom for the country indeed. Extreme right and left. I dont care. More for me to kill when civil war or world war 3 breaks out.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Thread about an up-and-coming Nazi in the Republican party and 1 post in there is already a "both sides are equally as bad" post with no supporting evidence. LOL!
edit on 14-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When you have the main stream openly support racist hate groups like BLM and openly defending anti-white racists like Sarah Jeong and monthly university events based around "ending whiteness", you're bound to have a push back from the other side. What did you expect?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WarPig1939

Thread about an up-and-coming Nazi in the Republican party and 1 post in there is already a "both sides are equally as bad" post with no supporting evidence. LOL!

You post this knowing ANTIFA uses violence to silence speech they dont like with the rationalization that anyone who opposes the left is a "fascist". You say this knowing the main stream openly supports and defends genocidal racists like Sarah Jeong.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There are mountains of evidence available. Just the majority of people selectively choose to ignore it and pretend the extreme right is all there is to worry about. There are two sides to every tangent. The laws of human nature prove this

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Are there really this many people supportive of white supremacist/neo-Nazi ideology or are there simply this many people that are completely uninformed when it comes to voting? In the end either answer spells big trouble for this country.

In Missouri, yes.

That state is a #hole of racism and bigotry.

link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I post this knowing that the OP has nothing to do with ANTIFA or anyone on the left for that matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I post this knowing that the OP has nothing to do with ANTIFA or anyone on the left for that matter.

But it has EVERYTHING to do with the racist extremism on the left, which people like you rationalize and defend! For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

There are mountains of evidence available. Just the majority of people selectively choose to ignore it and pretend the extreme right is all there is to worry about. There are two sides to every tangent. The laws of human nature prove this

Lol. "Mountains of evidence". So post it. Show us a Democratic candidate who says inflammatory stuff equivalent to what the Nazi in the OP is saying.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

But it has EVERYTHING to do with the racist extremism on the left, which people like you rationalize and defend! For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

So make a thread on it, but deflecting another thread to talk about it is just a logical fallacy.

+2 more 
link   
Thread: A literal nazi has gained office

ATS: B-but BLM has some jackasses in it...and antifa...

Frankly, I wouldn't doubt it if plenty of members in here voted for this jackhole. I expect most posts in this thread will be basically defending this guy by deflecting.

link   
Sounds like an issue Missouri needs to sort out.

Next manufactured outrage.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Actually, it has nothing to do with the Left.

Reading your posts, you are trying to justify the bigotry of one side by claiming it is the product of a "push back" from the other side.

That's illogical.

Their bigotry exists, regardless of BLM, the media, etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Lol. "Mountains of evidence". So post it. Show us a Democratic candidate who says inflammatory stuff equivalent to what the Nazi in the OP is saying.

Do I look like your secretary? Be an adult and use the tools God gave you. I know you won't research it because you already convinced yourself of the lies the media told you. I would be wasting my time posting links so you could scoff at them in return.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I see
So Sarah Jeong says white people suck and she got a job at Vice, therefore you must elect someone who wants to investigate and shut down jewish synagogues, calling them synagogues of satan along with saying jews in the republican party are grooming republicans to corruption...also homosexuality is pedophilia.

Seems nice and balanced indeed brah.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Thread: A literal nazi has gained office

Really?

What comes after a primary?

link   

Do I look like your secretary? Be an adult and use the tools God gave you. I know you won't research it because you already convinced yourself of the lies the media told you. I would be wasting my time posting links so you could scoff at them in return.

Why should I? I don't care about your claim. You made the claim, you prove the point. It's called the burden of proof and the responsibility always falls on the one making the claim. YOU be the adult and prove your point. I'm just going to call you a liar and someone spreading fake news if you don't.

link   

Thats not how it works...you make a claim, you back it up.
Nobody is going to do the footwork to try and prove your claim.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why should I? I don't care about your claim. You made the claim, you prove the point. It's called the burden of proof and the responsibility always falls on the one making the claim. YOU be the adult and prove your point. I'm just going to call you a liar and someone spreading fake news if you don't.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Ignorance is plentiful and comforting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join