It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after five days of pain and not being able to eat, I can!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So the past five days have been complete hell for me. I couldn’t keep down any food so I resorted to drinking Ensure and lots of water. Even after consuming a Ensure drink it would sometimes just come right back up. I have been sleeping on my couch right under my AC vent to stay cool, but the moment I have to get up for work something related I could barely walk.

Then today starts and I was feeling a bit better. I woke up at 5AM and made two salads for work and grabbed a bunch of Emergen-C packets about four bottles of water and protein bars. I got to work and plopped down in my chair and took a deep breath and chugged half a water bottle with a packet in it. Then opened my first salad and started eating while typing away on a work review status update. By noon I was feeling so much better and finished my other salad all the protein bars and still had two packets of the Emergen-C left. I stayed late today to play catch up cause I was kinda lazy last Thursday and Friday.

Since I have been home I have eaten two bowls of chicken noodle soup, Drank a bunch of milk(chocolate milk) and continued to eat more salads. I feel like a fatty now but man do I feel good. I still don’t know what happened but if I had to guess it was from a gas station hotdog I had either last Tuesday or Wednesday. So now I can star gaze with no pain or fatigue. Such a wonderful feeling this is
Hope some of you are staring up feeling great also!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
So the past five days have been complete hell for me. I couldn’t keep down any food so I resorted to drinking Ensure and lots of water. Even after consuming a Ensure drink it would sometimes just come right back up. I have been sleeping on my couch right under my AC vent to stay cool, but the moment I have to get up for work something related I could barely walk.

Then today starts and I was feeling a bit better. I woke up at 5AM and made two salads for work and grabbed a bunch of Emergen-C packets about four bottles of water and protein bars. I got to work and plopped down in my chair and took a deep breath and chugged half a water bottle with a packet in it. Then opened my first salad and started eating while typing away on a work review status update. By noon I was feeling so much better and finished my other salad all the protein bars and still had two packets of the Emergen-C left. I stayed late today to play catch up cause I was kinda lazy last Thursday and Friday.

Since I have been home I have eaten two bowls of chicken noodle soup, Drank a bunch of milk(chocolate milk) and continued to eat more salads. I feel like a fatty now but man do I feel good. I still don’t know what happened but if I had to guess it was from a gas station hotdog I had either last Tuesday or Wednesday. So now I can star gaze with no pain or fatigue. Such a wonderful feeling this is
Hope some of you are staring up feeling great also!

That feeling when you know the worse is gone has to be one of the best things

I feel like a fatty now but man do I feel good

Dangerous road lol, it can be that you decide that you want to keep feeling like this and continue to eat until you actually go the fatty way :S

Just kidding but i hope you are doing great even more tomorrow

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

I feel great right now! I think I am done star gazing though. Some of the crap in the air from the fires in Cali are making it hard to see. And I am fairly pooped from work. I am going to go lay in my bed and watch some show and pass out. I will probably have another glass of milk then off I am.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I feel great right now! I think I am done star gazing though. Some of the crap in the air from the fires in Cali are making it hard to see. And I am fairly pooped from work. I am going to go lay in my bed and watch some show and pass out. I will probably have another glass of milk then off I am.

Have a very good night

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You too

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Damn pharmabro, I am sorry to hear you were suffering but I'm glad it's done with.

I guess this means... no more gas station hot dogs
They are a dangerous delicacy, like that one poison fish that you can only get in Japan and it kills one out of every 12 people who try it.
I saw it on the Simpsons I think.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So it's a good thing you didn't have a farm to run while you were sick

top topics

join