It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ex-intelligence friend tells me he saw Tom Selleck star as Indiana Jones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Ha sounds as if they have been able to sample something from a parallel reality, maybe a TV broadcast of an old movie and it was somehow possible to capture it and view it in our reality, if so a very similar reality but with some major differences, wonder who is president of the US and prime minister of the UK and whom is in charge of Russia over there.
Cant be any worse right - or can it.
Actually He would have made a fine Indiana Jones but not sure his curly hair would have gone with that hat so a wardrobe change maybe.

This may be a small indicator of some pretty exotic quantum receiver they have developed, if so gathering intel on near reality's may be a useful tool especially since some of those reality's would be so close to our own as to be practically identical but would be ahead and behind in there relative dates so looking at them may give a good and nearly one hundred percent accurate prediction of the future, not the same as seeing the actual future of our own reality but as close as damn it possible.

edit on 14-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You mean like a time machine and they are experimenting...bumping a guy back to before the role was given and influencing things so Tom Selleck was given the role over anyone else....then observing the ramifications.....to see just how much of a peripheral influence changes can have....like maybe all of the people who were helped out by Harrison Ford had their timelines altered and everything had to re-evolve from said point till the present .

TPTB are going to try to hide themselves...they know the masses are coming very very soon to wipe them from history completely….so they are feverishly trying to perfect their craft....lol...twont work.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

A full movie with Selleck wasn't made, although he DID do a screen test, and did very well in it. He couldn't get out of his contract for Magnum PI and had to decline.
www.syfy.com...

There are screen tests with him out there somewhere, here's a snippet:
www.youtube.com...

No conspiracy, no mandela effect
edit on 8/14/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So, there is some smoke to this fire....hmmm

EDIT - I see some one beat me to it
edit on 14-8-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
LOOK.

Tom Selleck will only ever be, the one and only, Knight Rider.

Stop with the absurdity, aye?

*mumbles off into the dark room*

Knight Rider? Is that what you call Batman in this universe?!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I quote from the OP:

"yesterday he was reviewing a cut of Raiders Of The Lost Ark that starred Tom Selleck as Indiana Jones, in it's entirety."

That means a complete, whole movie, and not a screen test. Beyond that, I have no idea what this person actually saw.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Who knows? I'm guessing it was a miscommunication/misunderstanding

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

My friend did not show up for work at our "day job" and I have been unable to reach him by phone or text today.

Sorry, no update.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sounds like somebody either dabbled in some new bath salts trash or went looney tunes.

Either way, Ford was Jones, always has been & always will be. Everybody who knows their pop culture history knows damn well Selleck was Blade.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

My friend did not show up for work at our "day job" and I have been unable to reach him by phone or text today.

Sorry, no update.

If nothing by tomorrow, I'd be a tad worried.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Sorry, no update.

That tends to happen on field duty

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If it becomes a Mandela moment, Ford is gonna be pretty pissed when all the money he made on those movies vanishes.
The star trek money should get him through though.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He did:

www.imdb.com...

QED.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So, finally talked to my friend today.

He said that before the performance they were told that Tom Selleck supplied the voice-over for a version of Raiders where

Selleck's face was digitally inserted over Harrison Ford's to make an alternate version of the movie for some sort of proof of

concept for the effectiveness of digital face mapping.

He told me that just before leaving the project he was told that Selleck did NOT provide the voice-over.

Instead, the alternate version film turns out to be proof of concept for an entirely digitally created voice, no human needed.

He says they can do ANYONE'S voice using just a small vocal sample.

Perfectly.

edit on 15-8-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
If it becomes a Mandela moment, Ford is gonna be pretty pissed when all the money he made on those movies vanishes.
The star trek money should get him through though.

WAS HE IN STAR TREK TOO !!!!!

I guess I missed that one.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That sounds much more plausible.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Tell him I said, "Cool Story, Bro!" I did give him a star and of course we know deep fakes are gonna happen by intelligence agencies and crooks. Oh wait...that's redundant. So, on this one, and taking Wright Patterson into account, I'll give your buddy the benefit of the doubt.

edit on 15-8-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well, at the very least, that video shows that these sorts of presentations do indeed happen.

Though this would have been on a much smaller scale.

He has the credentials to back up a crazy story like this and I've known him for years and he's not the prankster type.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ok but why would they need to do any of that?

Still thinking its bs

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So, finally talked to my friend today.

He said that before the performance they were told that Tom Selleck supplied the voice-over for a version of Raiders where

Selleck's face was digitally inserted over Harrison Ford's to make an alternate version of the movie for some sort of proof of

concept for the effectiveness of digital face mapping.

He told me that just before leaving the project he was told that Selleck did NOT provide the voice-over.

Instead, the alternate version film turns out to be proof of concept for an entirely digitally created voice, no human needed.

He says they can do ANYONE'S voice using just a small vocal sample.

Perfectly.

That's scarier than him getting to see something alternate universe. If this is true, we will all be unable to remember or believe ANYTHING with any accuracy- and it makes me wonder how long the human brain can endure before simply going right off the deep end.

Geeze- I think I just defined the Mandela Effect...
edit on 16-8-2018 by wylekat because: uh oh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join