It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch...odd happenings in the early 1900's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Size-wise, I hope this is readable. Found it elsewhere and thought it interesting, especially in light of the reported underground rumblings and machine-like noises that have been reported there underground. This is from 1911. I really wish posting a photo was as easy as copy and paste, this uploading is a pain

edit on 8/13/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/13/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Interesting find. Much appreciated, that place is intriguing to say the least.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Having lived in Utah for a great deal of my life, I can tell you if you're looking for odd happenings you'll find it here. So much of this state (vast majority) of land is owned, controlled or regulated by the federal government. I've always wondered why. Most odd happenings or experiences are best kept to oneself, if you can't find a logical or rational explanation there's no point in sharing the experiences.

Interesting old news article.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Whoa! You're right about the federal government owning most of Utah. A quick search yielded this link: time.com...

The number 1 federally owned land in a state is Nevada. The federal government owns 85% of Nevada! 2nd is your home state of Utah at 65%! That's unreal. Apparently the federal government owns nearly 50% of all land in the western US. Looks like I just found a good research project.

top topics

join