It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

128 Establishment News Outlets Coordinate Attack on Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Boadicea

So you think there is something wrong with the free press defending itself from attacks designed to prepare the public for government censorship?

So you think the First Amendment prevents criticism and somehow makes criticism illegal?

(you aren't the only one that can create red herrings and deflective tangents)

😃💥Sun💥Burn💥😃

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

well you can't just believe everything on the internet now.

kids are out of school and pranking.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I have one thing to say, to both the left and right reading this...

They can form together like Voltron all they like.

One tweet from the D and they will forget their whole battle plan, get triggered and boom, suddenly they will be scrambling to fight whatever he sh#tposts like he's trained those little doggies to do on command.

Mark my Words. 126 outlets can only say 126 things.

We get 50 times that here on ATS alone daily.

Aug 17s headline: Trump grabs 126 journalists by the Pu$$y!

To even consider coordinating like that shows desperation. His Twitter being set up as an official channel was SPECIFICALLY done to bypass the media to begin with, this might of worked in the ol press conference days when that's how a prez addressed America. In today's social networks?

Pathetic. Unless they got something to say that is out of the normal bashing the American public left and right will only hear a max of five of those outlets per person, and the only thing the public will do after is watch his Twitter account to HEAR what he has to say.

You know what's funny? Sure I support him in a "well your here" kind of way, but I have never personally followed any of his tweets, I just don't care that much about it.

The left here call Trump supporters cultists, but you all and the media and DNC are the ones hanging on his every stupid statement like dogs in a sitcom called "Jonestown, koolaid story"

Just think about that anti Trump ats members.
You talk alllllllll day about lies while affirming your hate everyday. You wanna know something?

You can't be lied to when you don't care to hear what they have to say.

A cult leader who convinces the cult they are rational people.. masterwork pizza right there.

This is how I am voting verbatim....
"Oh are they still screaming hate while ironically hanging on his every word and exaggeration? That's funny..." *Hits red button on vote* more entertainment for free!
"Four more years of free sitcom on social media, he really is master of the deal!"

If I had to pay to vote, and hadn't survived a depression, I guess it would matter.
But Democrats in a study were proven to be extremely more likely to block or abandon a lifelong friendship over a difference of opinion. I watched it happen on my Facebook.

Nothing Trump says or does, will ever "Trump" the petty nature you displayed over "opinions of others" I saw election night.

To you it was the most important day of your life, but to me....it was TUESDAY.

I hope the OP is true, I promise you if this is and it makes a dent, I will personally dox all 126 of their home addresses across every disreputable site on the net. Not to threaten, just to show that Since we all know Maxine and media started that crap first it's fair right? Right?

Naw I'm just kidding. I promise only to post it on stormfront.

Lol I'm kidding Im kidding.
It's just too funny to me, cause if they tried this when Bush was president they would got to sleep in their homes and wake up in guan.

Remember that report on customs not catching a test radioactive that some news agency documented bypassing them? The lead journalist woke up to black helicopters over his house and all sorts of trouble.

You can call Trump a Nazi but if all Hitler did was rant on Twitter Germany and Israel would be the best of friends... Lol
This op is just too funny. I can't wait. I feel like Rocket from guardians of the Galaxy, a complete and total a$$hole lol....

Thank you all here at ats the partisan fun just never ends
edit on 14-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So you think the First Amendment prevents criticism and somehow makes criticism illegal?

You are free to criticize all you want. So is Donald Trump. The problem is that there are libel laws. If someone spreads lies that affect the ability of one to make money or engage in normal social interactions, the liar can be sued. Donald Trump has been committing libel. He will be subject to a class action suit. Tick tock.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
and "We The People" are turning them off ...... Freedom is funny that way

This is why the media can sue Trump for libel.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thank You so much for the lessons in diversionary tactics.

You have not convinced too many however I suspect.

Keep going and thank you again for your wisdom and intellectual sobriety.

🔫🚬

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Great if they do sue.

Then all their BS will be admissible in Court and exposed to 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

L😃L

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Great if they do sue.

Then all their BS will be admissible in Court and exposed to 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

L😃L

On the contrary, Trump will have to prove that they have reported falsehoods, which he can't. That's why he has never sued them.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The MSM proves it's own BS and lies every day don't they.

Another great red herring on your part.

Thank You 💥🤫💥

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You are free to criticize all you want. So is Donald Trump. The problem is that there are libel laws. If someone spreads lies that affect the ability of one to make money or engage in normal social interactions, the liar can be sued. Donald Trump has been committing libel. He will be subject to a class action suit. Tick tock.

Ditto for the media.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

On the contrary, Trump will have to prove that they have reported falsehoods, which he can't. That's why he has never sued them.

Ditto for the media.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Surprised that no one shared this here yet.

‘We are not the enemy’: Hundreds of U.S. newspapers denounce Trump’s attack on media

Trump's 'dirty war' on media draws editorials in 300 US outlets

The fact that the Media is trying to repress the freedom of speech of the sitting President is concerning.

Maybe he's saying the truth after all.

Anyone who believes the media is unbiased and do not lie to push their agenda is too naive and it shouldn't be on this planet.
edit on 16/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The media ....just turn it off .... I did and I feel fine

Media - Culture of fear

The consumption of mass media has had a profound effect on instilling the fear of terrorism in the United States, though acts of terror are a rare phenomenon.[19] Beginning in the 1960s, George Gerbner and his colleagues have accelerated the study of the relationship that exists between media consumption and the fear of crime. According to Gerbner, television and other forms of mass media create a worldview that is reflective of “recurrent media messages”, rather than one that is based on reality.[20] Many Americans are exposed to some form of media on a daily basis, with television and social media platforms being the most used methods to receive both local and international news, and as such this is how most receive news and details that center around violent crime and acts of terror. With the rise in use of smartphones and social media, people are bombarded with constant news updates, and able to read stories related to terrorism, stories that come from all corners of the globe. Media fuels fear of terrorism and other threats to national security, all of which have negative psychological effects on the population, such as depression, anxiety, and insomnia.[19] Politicians conduct interviews, televised or otherwise, and utilize their social media platforms immediately after violent crimes and terrorist acts, to further cement the fear of terrorism into the minds of their constituents.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Already turned it off years ago.

But its our job to wake people up that they're being sheeple.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just think it's funny 120 news outlets actually get on board to fight a common cause, and the first words out of much of the right is "who is leading this?" Instead of thinking perhaps, when that many news sources join to fight the words of a POTUS, there just *might* be something to it.

But.. no, instead we get.. deep state, collusion to bring down Trump, secret leader, blahblah and on it goes. They can't see the obvious. It's just funny now, honestly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join